Parizska Blood Bank Prague, Czech Republic
捷克布拉格帕里斯卡血库
First time giving blood?
第一次卖♥♥血
Yes.

They pay cash here.
他们付现金
And there’s no limit to how many times you give.
也不管你卖♥♥过多少次
They even buy it in the jar.
连瓶装的都肯买♥♥
Jared Nomak? We’re ready for you now.
查德·诺玛 轮到你了
In the past 12 months, have you gotten a tattoo or any skin or body piercing?
过去一年内 有没有刺青或其他刺穿皮肤举动
No.
没有
Where did you get that scar on your chin?
你下巴的疤是怎么回事
Childhood accident.
小时候出过意外
You say you don’t have any immediate next of kin.
你说你没有任何近亲
Not that I’m in contact with.
至少没跟任何近亲连络
Nobody to call in case of an emergency?
万一有紧急事故没人可连络
No one.
一个都没有
No family?
没有家人
I told you no.
跟你说过 没有
Are you telling me I can’t be a donor?
你是说我不能捐血
It depends.
不一定
We came up with some unusual results in your blood test.
你的验血结果不寻常
What?
什么
How unusual?
多不寻常
Let me explain.
我来解释
Your blood has a very rare phenotype, one we haven’t encountered before.
你血液中含有稀有的显型体 我们从未见过
What?
什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Who are you?
你们是谁
Sit down, please.
请坐下
What is this?
这是怎么回事
This is a good-news-bad-news scenario, Jared.
这是好坏参半的局面 查德
Good news for us.
对我们是好事
Bad news…
对你…
…for you.
却是坏事
Vampires!
一群吸血鬼
I hate vampires.
我最恨吸血鬼
Forget what you think you know.
忘掉你们自以为了解的想法
Vampires exist.
吸血鬼确实存在
My name is Blade.
本人刀锋战士
I was born half-human, half-vampire.
天生半人半吸血鬼
They call me…
其他吸血鬼叫我…
…the Daywalker.
白昼游侠
I have all their strengths, none of their weaknesses…
我拥有他们的力量 却没有他们的弱点
…except for the thirst.
除了同样嗜血如命
Twenty years ago, I met a man that changed that:
二十年前 一个人改变了我
Whistler.
惠斯勒
He taught me how to hold the thirst at bay.
他教我如何控制嗜血的冲动
Taught me the rules.
教我狩猎法则
Gave me the weapons to hunt with:
也给了我狩猎工具
Silver, garlic
银器 大蒜
…sunlight.
阳光
Two years ago, he was attacked.
二年前 他遭到攻击
They took him and turned him into the thing I hate most.
被逮去变成我最恨的东西
I should’ve finished him off.
我早该了结他的生命
Now I’m hunting him.
现在 我正在猎捕他
I will find him…
我一定会找到他
…and nothing will stand in my way.
什么都阻挡不了我
BLADE II
刀锋战士2
The Daywalker’s here! Stop him!
白昼游侠来了 拦住他
Where is he?
他在哪里
Fuck this shit!
他妈的混♥蛋♥
I don’t know where they keep him.
我不知道他们将他藏在哪里
Take me to him and I’ll consider you a loose end.
带我去找他 我放你一马
Please I don’t know.
拜托 我不知道
He shot himself. Then he turned.
他举枪自杀变成吸血鬼
We just kept him alive!
我们只是维持他的性命
I’ll take you! I’ll take you!
我带你去 我带你去
It’s me Rush, let me in.
我是罗许 让我进去
Don’t shoot! It’s me!
不要开枪 是我
Fuck! It’s not silver but it hurts like hell.
干 不是银的但痛得要命
Catch you later.
待会再收拾你
Old man…
老头
…look at what they’ve done to you.
看他们怎么对待你
Let’s go home.
我们回家吧
Lock up your daughters, boys and girls.
看紧你们的女儿
The Dark Knight returns.
黑骑士来了
Little toke of the smokage there, B?
哈一管吗 刀兄
Later.
待会
Shut the lights.
灯关掉
You found him.
你找到他了
You didn’t kill him.
你没干掉他
Give me a hand.
帮个忙
I have a bad feeling about this, B.
我觉得不妙 刀兄
Listen to his breathing.
听他的呼吸
He’s already dying.
他快挂了
He’s in pain.
他很痛苦
Why don’t we put him out of his misery?
不如给他个痛快
They had him on stasis in a halfway house.
他们将他滞留在变身剂中
I’m giving him an accelerated retroviral detox.
我要为他加速逆转解毒
Like a heroin addict.
就好像戒海♥洛♥因♥瘾
Make him go cold turkey in one night.
让他一夜就恢复正常
This ain’t going to work, man.
没效的
I say kill the motherfucker right now.
我建议杀了这王八蛋
Get out.
出去
If there’s anything left of you in there, Whistler, listen up.
不管有没有东西残留你体内 惠斯勒 听好
In the morning, those blinds are going to open…
明天一早 我会拉开窗帘
…whether you’re cured or not.
不管你复原了没
I didn’t mean to…
我不是有意…
Listen to me, Blade.
听我说 刀锋
You’ll have to finish me off.
你必须把我♥干♥掉
No.

Give me the goddamn gun.
枪给我
Now walk away…
走开…
…you stupid son of a bitch.
你这个傻小子
How do you feel?
感觉如何
Like hammered shit.
好像被毒打了一顿
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Started out in Moscow, then Romania.
从莫斯科开始 然后罗马尼亚
They kept moving you around.
他们不断将你藏在不同地方
How long was I gone?
我消失了多久
Months?
好几个月
Too long.
非常久
Years.
好几年
They tortured me almost to death…
他们把我折磨得半死
…and then, let me heal in a vat of blood…
然后丢在血桶里治疗
…so they could go at it again.
以便再折磨我一次
Sons of bitches could’ve at least fixed my goddamn leg while they were at it.
那些混♥蛋♥也不顺便医好我的脚
Where’s my arc welder?
我的高压焊枪呢
Whistler, nice to meet you, man.
惠斯勒 幸会
I heard a lot about you.
久仰大名
I’m Josh, you can call me Scud, though.
我叫乔许 外号♥飞毛腿
Everybody does.
大家都这么叫我
Tell me something, Skid.
我问你 毛毛腿
No, man, it’s Scud. Scud, like stud.
不 是飞毛腿 类似千里马
Scud.
飞毛腿
Whatever.
随便啦
What’d you do in here?
你在这里干嘛
The pimpmobile?
你是说这辆酷车
Just a little after-market modification.
做点个性化改装
Nitrous oxide, shit like that.
二氧化氮燃料之类的
You gave it a more aggressive exhaust profile ramping.
你想改良排气系统加大马力

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!