Hurry up, girls. Nearly ready.
快点 孩子们 就好了
You have too much metal on you.
你戴的饰物太多了
It’s not so much.
不算多
I’m a magistrate, not king of Asia.
我是个地方长官 不是亚洲之王
Give one to your sister.
给你妹妹一个
Give one to your sister!
给你妹妹一个!
Will you stop fussing and put that veil on, please?
可不可以别烦我了 记得把头沙戴上
We’re going to be late.
我们没时间了
Patron, I kiss you.
大人 我向您致意
Mabinio, you honor me. What do you want?
很荣幸 玛比尼奥 找我何事?
I um…
我…
well, I’ll go straight at it then.
那么 我就直说了
My piss pots were all broken this past nine day.
我的尿壶在过去的9天内都被打破了
Oh? Soldiers, naming no legions,
不知道是哪个军团的士兵们
thought it funny to tip them out over the heads of honest citizens.
认为把尿倒在老实的公民头上是件有趣的事情
Now now, who’s to say it were soldiers?
现在 谁说就是士兵干的?
Might have been gladiators simulating.
有可能是角斗士装扮士兵干的
I know soldiers when I see ’em…
我看到他们的时候我能够认出士兵
not as I’m prejudiced.
不是我有偏见
Most soldiers are good men like yourself.
大部分士兵是好人 像你一样
But there’s a lot of a foreign element these days…
但是现在有许多外界因素…
It won’t happen again.
这样的事情不会再发生了
I should hope not.
我希望不会再发生了
Roman citizens that need and deserve respect
罗马公民需要并且应该被尊敬
are getting drenched in piss instead!
但却被人用尿淋个净湿
There’s not a drop left!
而且一滴尿都没给我剩下
How am I to make cloth without piss?
没有尿我怎么处理衣服? (尿液曾作为漂白剂)
How am I supposed to make…
我怎么…
It won’t happen again.
这样的事情不会再发生了
Thank you, Patron.
谢谢 大人
Minerva keep you.
智慧神保佑您
brother Mascius.
马思绪亚斯兄弟
Ah, BrotherVorenus.
乌瑞纳斯兄弟
Big man now, eh?
现在是个大人物了 嗯?
You’re not so small.
你也不是什么小人物
Ah… these Roman bitches.
这些罗马婊♥子♥们
I’ve done nothing but fuck and eat
自从我到这里后我就是干了后吃
and fuck since I got here.
吃了后再干
We’re not under goatskin now, brother.
兄弟 现在我们可不是普通大兵了
No disrespect to your women, huh?
并无冒犯你女人之意
I am pleased to speak with you more, Mascius,
我很想跟你再多谈谈 马思绪亚斯
but I must see to my clients first.
但是我要先见我的客人
And they are upset if not received in their proper order.
否则的话他们会因为你插队而有意见的
Of course, of course.
当然应该是这样
Excuse my crude soldier’s ways.
请原谅我这个当兵的粗鲁的行为
What brings you here, Mascius?
什么风把你吹来了 马思绪亚斯?
Oh, just seeing how you do…
只是来看看你怎么样了…
which is good, looks like.
看起来还不错啊
But where’s that old Titus Pullo?
我们的泰特斯·波罗在哪里?
I don’t know. I haven’t seen him.
我不知道 有段时间没见他了
Gerrae!
少来了!
You and Pullo were like Castor and Pollux.
你跟波罗形影不离的啊
Pullo’s dead to me.
我已经不关心波罗的死活了
Well, I’m glad to see you’re doing so good.
很高兴你过得还不错
How’s our old chief then, eh? He is well.
我们的老长官怎么样了? 他还不错
Good good.
很好 很好
I’ll not lie,
说实话
your brothers are unhappy, very unhappy.
弟兄们很不高兴 非常不高兴
They feel the old chief’s forgot who brung him here.
他们感觉老长官忘记他们的拥立之功
They cannot have more coin. There is an agreement.
不能再发钱了 说好了的
Ay, there is. There is.
没错 没错
And it’s adequate coin.
钱是够多了
Got his picture on it now I see.
我在钱上还看到他的头像
A coiner may depict what he likes.
铸钱的想用谁的头像是他们的事
Fact is, our brothers need more than just money
问题是 兄弟们需要的不仅仅是钱
if they’re to lead honorable and peaceful lives.
如果他们想要过上好日子
Money runs out one day, then what do they do?
有一天钱用光了 那他们怎么办?
What?
怎么办?
They need to take up a trade maybe?
他们或许要去做生意?
It’s unlikely. What are they to do?
我看不太可能 他们还能做什么?
Do not pose questions at me, brother. Speak directly.
别跟我绕圈子 兄弟 有话直说
We want land in ltaly.
我们想要意大利的田地
Caesar will give all veterans land when he can
只要恺撒能够做到 他就会给兄弟们土地的
as he promised he would, but not in ltaly.
正如他承诺的一样 但是不是在意大利
Caesar gave you land in ltaly.
恺撒给你的田地在意大利
I am a magistrate, and he must have an income.
我是个地方长官 需要收入
But I am one man, not legions.
而且我是一个人 而不是几个军团
Must be lovely.
肯定很不错
I haven’t seen it yet. I’m too busy.
我还没有看过我的地呢 太忙了
Of course. Busy busy.
当然了… 很忙 很忙
We don’t want to be unreasonable… Then don’t be.
我们不想无理取闹… 那就别这样
We have an agreement.
我们有过约定的
Talk it over with your man.
我会跟弟兄们商量的
Mars and Bellona keep you. And you.
战神保佑你 也保佑你
Cavi, Chief.
头 小心点
Salve, Pullo.
你好 波罗
How goes it?
怎么样?
Want some mouse?
来点睡鼠肉?
You should. They do ’em savory here.
你应该尝点 这里的睡鼠肉很美味
Best mouse in the city.
城里最好的睡鼠肉
So… do you have some work for me?
那么… 有什么工作给我吗?
Always somebody needs mortality.
总有要买♥♥命的人
Give me a name.
给我个名字
Trouble is, my honey, you want discretion.
问题是你需要谨慎
This last job?
你上次做的那单活?
You ran that poor scurra up and down the Aventine
你在艾文泰追那个人追得鸡飞狗走…
Iike Justice chasing chickens.
就像治安官抓小鸡
Might as well have done it in the Forum.
还不如到市场去这么做
I’ll go quiet next time.
我下次会干得无声无息的
I don’t know.
我可不知道你会怎样
I’ve my reputation to think of.
我要为我的名声着想
People come to me for their mortality work
来找我买♥♥命的人
because they know my men are reliable.
知道我的手下都是很可靠的
That’s right. Reliable men.
没错 可靠的人
I’ll be quiet as death next time.
下次我会安安静静的完成任务的
Come back tomorrow, same time.
明天这个时候过来
Urbo will take you to your man.
乌宝会带你去认人的
Give me some money on spec.
先给我点酬金
Not here.
不能在这里
This is a respectable place for decent citizens.
这里是招呼正经公民的端庄的地方
What would they have me do?
他们想要我怎么做?
I cannot make farmland.
我又不能变出土地
Certainly you can. It’s called eviction.
是的 你可以这称之为驱逐
And who shall I evict? Your enemies.
我应该驱逐谁? 你的敌人
Enemies? I have enemies still?
敌人? 我有敌人吗?
Strange to say.
很奇怪你这么说
I shall make friends of them in time.
他们都已经变成朋友了
And make enemies of your veterans…
那么你手下的老兵就会成为敌人…
unless something is done.
除非你做点什么
Is it possible they turn on me?
他们会不会转头反对我?
They would never fight against you,
他们肯定不会起兵反对你…
but if they’re not satisfied
如果他们不满意
they will turn to banditry and raiding.
他们就会成为强盗…
In your name. Not good.
打着你的名义… 可不怎么好
Tell Mascius
跟马思绪亚斯说
I respect his honesty.
我尊重他的坦诚
Tell him my veterans are as sons to me,
跟他说 那些老兵对我来说就像孩子一样
and to all loyal veterans I shall give good lands in…
对于他们的忠诚 我打算给他们…
Pannonia. Good fertile bottomlands.
波兰尼亚的土地肥沃美好的滩地
Pannonia? Speak freely.
波兰尼亚? 有什么想说的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!