Well, the thing I’ve been asking myself is
有个问题 我百思不得其解…
What kind of sick individual names a street edgewood way
什么人 会给距埃奇伍德巷…
and he put it half a mile away from edgewood Lane?
半英里的街道取名为埃奇伍德路?
Huh?
啊?
It’s crazy.
太疯狂了
Got me out here in this…
你把我带到这个…
Creepy, confusing- ass suburb.
鸟不拉屎的鬼郊区
Gosh, I’m serious, though.
天啊 我是认真的
Feel like a sore thumb out here.
我在这儿可真扎眼
All right, baby.
好了 亲爱的
All right, I’ll talk to you soon.
好吧 晚点再聊
See you.
再见
Okay, so this is rhine ave.
这就是莱茵大街
It’s like a fuckin’ hedge maze out here.
像个树篱迷宫一样
Okay, let’s see, east…
我们看看… 东面
Keep going straight, and then…
直行然后…
I think he said left on, uh,
应该是左转…
what was that, peacock?
是什么来着?孔雀街?
Go straight, then left… On…
直行然后左转…
okay.

All right, just keep on walking, brah.
好了 继续走吧 兄弟
Don’t do nothing stupid. Just keep on…
千万别做傻事 继续…
Fuck this.
该死
I’m gonna fuckin’ go the other way I came.
我要换条路走了
Not today.
可别是今天
Not me.
可别找上我
You know how they like to do motherfuckers out here, man.
他们想干嘛 你很清楚 伙计
I’m gone.
我要走了
Come on, brah. This is…
别啊 伙计 这…
Yo. Somebody help, yo!
喂 救命啊
Sid, sid, sid.
锡德
How’s it going over there?
收拾得怎么样了?
I’m good.
挺好的
You got your toothbrush?
牙刷带了吗?
Check.
带了
Do you have your deodorant?
香水带了吗?
Check.
带了
Do you have your cozy clothes?
睡衣呢?
Got that.
带了
Can you give me a minute, sid?
能等我一下吗 锡德?
I gotta pry something out of your dad.
我得看看 你老爸在搞什么名堂
What?
干嘛?
Do they know I’m…
他们知道…
Do they know I’m black?
他们知道我是黑人吗?
No.
不知道
Should they?
知不知道又如何呢?
It seems like…
似乎这是…
Something you might want to, you know…
你也许应该…
Mention.
提一下
“Mom and dad, my, um, my… My black boyfriend
“爸爸妈妈 我的… 我的…我的黑人
will be coming up this weekend,
男友这周末会来…
and I just don’t want you to be shocked…
提前跟你们打声招呼
That he’s a black man.”
免得到时候惊到你们
Black…
黑人
You said I was the first black guy you ever dated.
你说过 我是你第一个黑人男友
Yeah, so what?
对啊 怎么了?
Yeah, so this is uncharted territory for ’em.
我怕他们没有做好心理准备
You know, I don’t want to get chased off the lawn with a shotgun.
我可不想到时候 被猎枪指着赶到草坪上
You’re not going to.
不会的
First of all, my dad would’ve voted for Obama
首先 我爸要是能投第三次票
a third time if he could’ve.
他还会投给奥巴马的
Like, the love is so real. I’m only telling you that
他是真心实意地拥戴他
’cause he’s definitely gonna want to talk to you about that
我之所以告诉你 因为他会跟你聊这个话题
and it will definitely fucking suck.
到时候肯定很烦人
But that’s because he’s a lame dad
烦人只是因为我爸是
more than anything else.
世界上最傻的老爸
They are not racist.
不是因为他们有种族偏见
All right.
好吧
I would’ve told you.
不然我早就告诉你了
I wouldn’t be bringing you home to them. Yeah.
不然我也不会带你回家见他们 好
Think about that for, like, two seconds. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好好考虑一下这件事 好
Yeah, yeah, I’m thinking. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 我正在考虑 好
I’m thinking, I’m thinking. Good.
我正在考虑 好 很好
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no? No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
I’m a grown man… No way.
亲爱的 拜托 我是成年人了 没门
You broke my cigarette. Oop.
你掐了我的烟 喔
Seriously? You just threw it out a window. No way.
你来真的?你扔出去了? 真的不行
That’s like a dollar. You basically threw
你可是扔了一美元啊
a dollar out the window. Great.
好极了
Well, that was a dollar you decided to spend
那一美元你是花在尼古丁了
on nicotine and tobacco. Yeah.
烟草 是
Hold on, I gotta call rod.
等一下 我给罗德打个电♥话♥
Aw, rod.
噢 罗德
Don’t- don’t- don’t do that.
别… 别这样
What’s up?
怎么回事?
Yo, you at work?
你在上班吗?
Yeah, yeah, I’m at work.
对 我在工作
Look, Chris, tell me this, okay?
克里斯 你告诉我件事 好吗?
How can I get in trouble
我怎么就摊上事了?
for pattin’ down an old lady?
我只是搜查了个老太太
It’s standard procedure.
这是例行程序啊
Gary just thinks ’cause a elderly bitch is elderly,
盖理说老太太一把年纪了
she can’t hijack no motherfucking plane.
不可能会劫持飞机的
See, wait, wait, wait, no, I know you laughing.
克里斯 等等 我知道你在笑话我
I’m serious, man. The next 9/11
我没开玩笑 拜这个老家伙所赐
is gonna be on some geriatric shit,
很可能会引发下一起911事件
straight up.
真的
Look, man, thanks for looking after sid this weekend.
听我说 感谢这周末你对锡德的照顾
Remember, no human food.
记住 它不可以吃人类的食物
He’s got… he’s got ibs. Damn.
他有… 他患有肠易激综合症 见鬼
See, give me some type of credit.
我说克里斯 能否对我有点信心
Okay? I don’t forget shit. You do.
我才不像你 我记性好得很
Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, all right.
好吧
No, I accept your apology.
不 我接受你的道歉
It’s all good.
没事
How little miss Rosie doing?
小美女罗西怎么样?
She’s good. She’s driving.
她很好 她正在开车
Let me talk to him. No.
我能跟他聊聊吗? 不行
I would like to talk to him, please.
我想跟他聊聊 麻烦你
Hold on, hold on.
等等
Hi, rod. Rod: Now, look here,
嗨 罗德 听我说
you know you picked the wrong guy, right?
你知道你选错男友了
Oh, yeah, of course I know that.
是的 我知道
This is all just a ploy to get to you.
找他就是为了搭上你
Okay. It’s not too late for us,
好了 我们现在开始还不晚
I don’t think. Okay, get your own girl.
我不这么想 去找你自己的女朋友
Goddamn. See, it don’t matter,
混♥蛋♥ 没什么大不了的
Because you never take my advice. Like what?
因为你从不听我的劝 – 什么劝?
Like don’t go to a white girl parents’ house.
比如 别去白人女孩的父母家
She doing, licking your balls or something?
她在干嘛?给你做口♥活♥吗?
Yeah, bye.
行了 再见
You know what I’m saying, Chris?
听见我说的了吗 克里斯?
Chris.
克里斯
Chr…
克里
This motherfucker hung up on me.
这混♥蛋♥挂了我电♥话♥
You’re jealous. I I’m not jealous.
你在吃醋 不 我没有
I made you jealous. It’s rod! I’m not jealous of rod.
我让你吃醋了吗?只是罗德啊 我没有吃罗德的醋
Okay. Are you okay?
好了 你没事吧?
Yeah, that scared the shit out of me. You?
没事 就是吓了一跳 你呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!