Still eating like a horse, I see. I don’t know how you stay so skinny.
吃东西还是狼吞虎咽地,我算知道了 真不明白你怎么还长得这么骨瘦如柴
How dare you?
你说什么呢!
I’m not skinny. I’m slender maybe.
我不瘦,只是比较苗条
You’re skinny.
你才瘦呢
I wonder how you don’t blow away. My armor holds me down.
风怎么没把你吹走 被盔甲压住了
Mother sends her love.
妈妈说她爱你
Does she? She does.
她这么说? 她是这么说的
She would have come with me, only…
她本来是要跟我一起来的
she has this silly idea that you should come to her.
只不过她发傻气地认为你该去探望她
She’ll grow old alone, then. I know how you feel,
那她将孤独终老 我了解你的感受
but really and truly,
不过说真的
what would it hurt to let her have her way?
让她任性一下又何妨呢?
She is your mother.
她可是你母亲
Octavia, you were there. You know what kind of a mother she is.
奥克塔维娅,你当时也在场 你该知道她是什么样的母亲
The gods know I have reason to hate as much as you do.
上帝知道,如果我要怨恨的话理由绝不比你少
More maybe.
也许还更多
But where does that lead you?
可这又对你有什么好处呢?
Who can you love if not your own mother?
连自己的母亲都不爱,那你还能爱谁呢?
She put her lover to beating me.
她指使她的情人打我
You credit her with too much power.
你高估她了
Antony has a hold on her.
她一直被安东尼捏在手心里
She’s scared and lonely without him.
没了他,她只不过是孤单一人,茫然失措
She made a mistake.
她犯了个错误
I should have thought you at least would be on my side.
我本来还以为至少你会站在我这边
Brother, please!
弟弟,拜托
Don’t be like that. There are no sides.
别像这样子,没什么这边那边的
I love you. She loves you.
我爱你,她也爱你
You can’t turn your back on family.
你总不能背弃你的家人吧
She put her lover to beating me.
是她指使她的情人殴打我
Her sweat was on him.
他身上还粘着她的汗
So they had made love. So?
他们上过床了,那又怎么样?
They are lovers.
他们是恋人
Don’t be so damn pious.
别那么一本正经好不好
You’d just thrown the family into ruinous debt.
你让家里背了一屁♥股♥债
For this!
就为了这个
So you can play at soldiers.
让你玩带兵打仗
I might’ve beat you myself!
难道还要我也亲自扁你一顿吗?
Clearly there’s no point in further discussion, then.
很明显没必要再谈下去了
Please, don’t be angry.
好了,别生气了
Come home.
回家吧
Come home.
回家来
I don’t intend to enter the city until the Senate has ratified me as Consul.
我不准备先进城 除非元老院任命我为执政官
I shall then live at Caesar’s villa.
之后我会住进恺撒的别♥墅♥
If Mother wishes to visit me there, no one will stop her.
如果母亲希望来拜访的话,没人拦着她
Consul?
执政官?
Why would you invite such trouble?
你干吗自找麻烦?
I don’t expect you to concern yourself with such matters.
我不希望你关心这种事情
But in public you will speak of me only with the utmost respect.
但是在公众场合 你跟我说话得要毕恭毕敬
Is that clear?
听懂了吗?
I would never say anything against you.
我又不会说你坏话
You’re my brother.
你是我弟弟
Thank you for visiting, sister.
感谢你的来访,姐姐
We’ll see each other again soon…
很快我们就会再见面的
when I’m less busy.
等我不那么忙的时候
What a stupid arse you’ve become!
看看你都变成了什么样的混帐东西!
We’ve been hard-pressed since you left.
自从你走后我们可是四面楚歌♥
Shields up, leathers braced.
时刻警惕,严阵以待
We’ve done well to hold our ground.
我们把自己的地盘看管得很好
I hope I’ve done right by you.
希望我没做错什么
You’ve done well, I have no doubt.
你干得很好,这点我毫不怀疑
Thank you. We go on as before.
谢谢夸奖
Pullo’s second, you’re third.
我们一切照旧,波罗排行老二,你是老三
Third?
老三? 嗯
Whatever you say, chief.
你说了算,头儿
But I was thinking I’d be second.
但是我认为我该坐第二把交椅
Not now, woman! Can’t you see we’re talking business?
现在别来,你这女人! 看不见我们在谈正事儿吗?
Anything else you’d like?
你还要点什么吗?
See if the children want anything.
问问孩子们要什么
Will do, boss.
好的,老板
Being captain all these long months,
干了这么久的帮主了
it’s only justice, isn’t it?
这样才算公道,不是吗?
If it’s justice you’re after, brother, you’re in the wrong place.
如果你要公道,伙计,你算找错地方了
Pullo is second. You are third.
波罗老二,你老三
I die, Pullo dies,
等我死了,波罗也死了
you move up. That’s how it works.
就轮到你上,规矩就这样
I’ll bet you 50 golden drachmae
我跟你赌50德拉克马金币
it’s not me that goes first.
先死的人肯定不是我
Lucius Vorenus.
卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
Raise your head, Lyde. I’m harmless enough.
抬起你的头来,莱蒂,我无意伤害谁
You’re in a temple now?
你现在留在神殿里了?
The altar of blessed Orbona.
侍奉欧博娜女神的祭坛
Good.
很好
And you’re well? I am.
你还好吗? 是的
The children…
孩子们……
are they all right?
他们都好吗?
They’re well enough.
他们都好得很
Listen.
听着
Don’t think you can take them away.
别以为你可以带他们远走高飞
They’re staying with me.
他们得跟着我
Lyde!
莱蒂!
My loves! My loves! My loves! My loves!
我的宝贝儿!宝贝儿!宝贝儿!我的宝贝儿!
Praise the great goddess, you are returned.
感谢伟大的女神你们回来了
Blessed Orbona, I will fulfill my vow.
欧博娜女神啊,我一定会遵守我的誓言
Praise her goodness. Praise her goodness.
感谢女神 感谢女神
Praise her goodness.
感谢女神
Come to bed, love.
上♥床♥吧,亲爱的
What’s wrong, princess?
怎么了,我的公主?
Why are you crying?
你哭什么?
Tell me.
告诉我啊
It’s something I’ve done, I expect.
我猜一定是我做错了什么
Why do you leave me with these bad people?
你干吗把我丢给这群坏人
They treated you all right, didn’t they?
他们对你还好吧,不是吗?
Name the one that didn’t treat you right
告诉我谁对你不好
and I’ll see to it. It’s not the point.
我会去处理的 不是因为这个
Why do you leave me here for Vorenus?
你为什么丢下我去找乌瑞纳斯?
He needed my help.
他需要我帮忙
I couldn’t let it lie. The children.
我不能就这么丢着不管,那些孩子们
Vorenus…
乌瑞纳斯
him you love.
你爱的是他
Me, no.
我,才不呢
No.
不是吧
You, yes.
爱你
He more.
更爱他
No.
不爱
No question.
毫无疑问
If both of you were drowning in the river,
如果你们俩都掉进河里
I’d save you first.
我肯定先救你
No question.
肯定的
Swear?
你发誓?
I swear.
我发誓
You’re half his weight.
你才有他一半重?
Half?
一半?
Half his weight.
他一半的重量
Not so heavy. Easier to save.
没那么沉,救起来容易
Never mind.
别在意了
Mother.
母亲
It’s so good to see you.
能看见你真好
I…
我……
My son.
我的儿子
My son…
儿子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!