And I would tear down the sky for you if you asked me to.
只要你开口,我愿为你摘下天上的星星
Well…
哎哟
If you ever speak to her again like that in my presence,
如果你再当我的面那样辱骂她
I shall…
我会…
I shall be very angry.
我会非常生气
Brother, what’s afoot? Letter from Cicero.
兄弟,怎么了? 西塞罗来信了
The boy Octavian has forced the Senate
屋大维那小子逼迫元老院
to declare us murderers and enemies of the Republic.
宣布我们为谋杀犯,共和国的公敌
Well, that’s an outrage. That’s a crime.
荒谬,那是犯法的
No, it’s a terrible blunder.
他这回是大错特错了
Look, Octavian was set fair to unite both Senate and people behind him.
屋大维想稳定元老院和他手下关系
Now the Senate fears they have created another tyrant.
而元老院担心如此会滋生另一个暴君
Cicero begs us to return as soon as we can
西塞罗请求我们尽快归巢
and begs us to save the Republic.
恳求我们去拯救共和国
Scribe!
书吏官!
So Octavian has only the four legions, no?
那么屋大维只有4支军团,对不?
Antony, seven. That’s the beauty of it.
安东尼有7支。我们胜券在握
Look, Antony and Octavian hate each other
你想,安东尼和屋大维的矛盾
far more than they hate us.
远大于和我们的冲突
Soon enough they must fight for supremacy.
不久会为夺权而打得你死我活
We need only wait, mop up the survivors.
我们坐取渔翁之利,扫荡其余残兵败将
Scribe!
书吏官!
Now this, this is what we’ve been waiting for.
终于等到我们出头之日了
There you are. Take a letter.
你来了,写封信
“To Cicero…”
“致西塞罗…”
Bacchus.
干杯 干杯
So, you’re back.
你终于回来了
Find your children?
找到孩子们了?
I did. They were slaves, I hear.
是的 听说她们成了奴隶
They were.
没错
I’m happy for you. Nothing more important than family.
我真为你高兴 没有什么比家人更重要了
That’s true. That’s why I’ve come to see you.
的确,所以我才找你们
I don’t want my children to live in fear. I want us to make peace.
我不想孩子们过得忐忑不安 想跟你们讲和
Peace?
讲和?
The new Consul demands it.
是新执政官的意思
Spoke to him, did you? He and Pullo are old friends.
哦,你和他谈过了? 他和波罗是旧友
What do you mean, “bah”?
噗 你“噗”什么?
It’s all right, brother.
算了,兄弟。
Cotta here means no offense, do you, Cotta?
库塔没有不敬的意思,是不是?
This bloodshed, it’s bad for business, it’s bad for the city.
这样的流♥血♥冲♥突♥,对生意和城市都没好处
Bloodshed started by you.
都是因你而起
I won’t deny it, I was…
我不否认, 我当时的确…
angry, but now I’m calm.
很愤怒,但现在我很冷静
I can see clear, I can see that we’ve all suffered enough.
我清楚看到我们受尽了折磨
You, Memmio, how many men you lost? A few.
你,莫密欧,你死了多少人? 不多
You, Cotta, how many?
嗯,你,库塔,多少?
Not as many as you.
没你的多
All good men,
那些死去的丈夫,
wives and children gone, and for what?
妻子和孩子意味着什么?
All we’ve given is strength to our enemies.
意味着我们助长了敌人的势力
With peace amongst us three,
只要我们三人和解
Acerbo and the lower collegia
艾萨伯和其他帮会
will have to kiss our feet as they once did.
会像以前一样对我们卑躬屈膝
What terms do you suggest?
那你开什么条件?
Your two collegia will have the Argosy docks.
你们共享阿格希码头
You can divide them between you as you wish.
至于怎么分,你们自己决定
We keep the Ostians. The Ostians want to come with us.
我们要留住欧斯提安人 他们想和我们入伙
Nevertheless, they stay with the Aventine.
无论如何,他们留驻艾文台山
But you can have a taste. Let’s say…
不过可以先给你们点甜头…给你们
five percent.
百分之五
Each.
每个人
If that’ll make you happy.
如你们所愿
Peace, then.
那就讲和
They’ll think we’ve gone soft. Let them.
他们会以为我们没骨气 随他们去
We need time to regain our strength.
我们需要时间巩固势力
While they’re fighting over the spoils of the Argosy,
让他们为争夺阿格希闹内讧
we’ll be recruiting men and restoring order.
我们争取时间增强人力和整顿秩序
He’s gone soft.
他变软弱了
Maybe, maybe not. We’ll see.
或许是,或许不是。等着瞧吧
About the Argosy, then.
至于阿格希
We’ll split half and half.
我们对半分,如何?
Bollocks we will.
分个屁
Careful! Come on, you can do it.
当心,快,你能行的
The children!
哦,孩子们!
What are you doing here? We’ve run away.
你们来这里做什么? 我们逃跑了
Run away? Why?
逃?为什么?
We can’t stay with that evil man.
我们不要留在恶魔身边
Children, come along. He is your father.
孩子们,过来 他是你们的父亲
He killed Mama.
他害死了妈妈
He cursed us to slavery and disgrace. I understand it’s a hard thing to bear,
还诅咒我们成为奴隶,过下♥贱♥的生活 我知道你们忍♥受不了
but it is as it must be. I hate him.
但木已成舟 我恨他
And for hatred you lead your brother and sister unprotected into the street?
因为仇恨 你就带着弟妹在街上乱闯?
I will take care of them. We’ve got enough money.
我会照顾他们的,我们有钱
The first thief that crosses your path will have that, and then what?
手脚快的小偷立刻就能偷光这些钱
You’re alone in the world. How will you live?
然后怎么办? 你们在外无依无靠,要怎么生活?
By stealing?
靠偷窃?
By whoring?
还是卖♥♥淫?
If I have to.
如果不得已的话,我会的
And your sister?
那你妹妹呢?
When she turns woman, shall she be a whore also?
她长大了也卖♥♥淫?
Your brother a catamite?
你弟弟做娈童?
Where will you run
你们能逃到什么地方?
that Vorenus will not find you?
会逃过乌瑞纳斯的手掌心吗?
You’re all he has left.
你们是他唯一的亲人
He’ll not rest until he has you back.
他会追你们到天涯海角
You must stay with your father.
你们必须留在他的身边
And while you live under his roof
只要你住在他的屋檐下
you may carry your hatred like a stone inside you,
你就必须把对他的仇恨深深的藏在心中
but you mustn’t ever let him see it.
绝对不能让他发现
Ever.
永远不能
You must be an obedient daughter.
你要做个孝顺的女儿
Kneel to him. Tell him you love him.
向他下跪
Never. Your mother wants you to live.
告诉他你爱他 不可能 你母亲希望你们活下去
Believe me, this is your only chance.
相信我,这是你唯一的机会
Their only chance.
他们唯一的机会
It’s what your mother would have wanted.
你母亲还在世的话,也会这么想的
He will know I’m lying. No.
他会识破我在说谎 不会的
Your love and forgiveness is all he wants.
你的爱和原谅…
He will thank the gods for redeeming him.
就是他想得到的 他会感谢上帝对他的宽恕
Would you care for a glass of wine?
要来杯红酒吗?
Thank you, no. This is not a social call.
谢了,我不是来闲扯蛋的
I will not prevaricate.
开门见山吧
As leader of the Senate, I must ask…
作为元老院的领导者,我必须…
Rather, I must formally demand
不,我强烈要求…
that you surrender command of your legions.
你交出你的军团
You are speaking to a consul of Rome.
你现在是和罗马执政官说话
Give up my army? And why would I do that?
要我放弃我的部队?
The Senate feels that you have used your legions
你凭什么? 元老院认为你的军团
in a coercive manner against them. They’re inclined to resent it.
对他们施加了不必要的压力 他们对此有所埋怨
I’m sorry they feel so.
那我很遗憾
But with all respect, their resentment has no teeth.
但恕我直言,他们的埋怨不足为惧
What will happen if I do not do as they say?
如果我不服从又会如何?
Perhaps they will throw their sandals at you.
他们或许会向你丢草鞋
Word comes from the east –
从东部传来的消息
Brutus and Cassius are returning to us.
布鲁图斯和卡西乌斯即将返回
They bring with them…
随行的还有…
20 legions.
他们20支军团
How many legions do you have?
你有多少军团呢?
Four, is it?
4支,是不是?
I have no notion of their intentions, of course,
我当然不清楚他们的意图

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!