Where are the grain provisioning figures?
粮草供应的数字呢?
This can’t be right.
这肯定不对
I’ve been talking with the men.
我已经和他们谈过了
They had no idea Greece was so large.
他们没想到希腊有这么大
And they’re sick of the endless marching you put us through.
你让我们没完没了地行军 他们已经受不了了
We were plotting our revenge.
我在思考我们的复仇计划
We must find good ground.
我们得找到充足的理由
They’re quite an amiable lot, really, when you get to know them.
当你了解他们之后 你会发现他们非常亲切,真的
Ravening potbellied whore scum.
一群贪婪的大肚子人♥渣♥
Let’s hope they fight as well as they eat.
希望他们作战也像他们吃一样
If you will bury your nose in quartermaster’s accounts,
如果你只顾着看粮草官的账目
you must expect to be gloomy.
一定不会有好心情的
Look up, Cassius. Look around.
抬起头来,卡西乌斯,看看周围
Is it not wonderful?
壮观吗?
I see only 100,000 mouths to feed.
我只看到十万张要吃饭的嘴
You have no poetry in you, Cassius.
你骨子里一点诗意也没有,卡西乌斯
We ride with these men to save the Republic.
我们是要与他们一起去拯救共和国
Yeah, well, sorry to be prosaic,
是的,对不起,为我的无趣
before we do any saving of republics, we have Octavian to defeat.
在我们拯救共和国之前 得先把屋大维打败
Indeed.
的确,架!
If we play this right,
如果这次我们得手
we can take Brutus and Cassius by surprise.
会让布鲁图斯和卡西乌斯大吃一惊
They will be expecting to face only you and your troops.
他们会认为对手只是你和你的军队
So when both our armies arrive in Greece they will be trapped.
所以当我们两支军队到达希腊时 他们就麻烦了
And there will be no time for them to flee.
而且他们也没有时间逃跑
Do you understand what I’m saying, or shall I speak more slowly?
你懂我在说什么吗? 要不我讲慢点
No, making use of strategic surprise is obvious.
不用,利用战略突击是明摆着的
To that end, there is a list of the most prominent friends
这是一份布鲁图斯和卡西乌斯
and supporters of Brutus and Cassius left in Rome.
在罗马最忠实的朋友和支持者的名单
We should kill them
我们必须在他们知道我们的意图之前
before they learn what we’re about.
干掉他们
You are a ferocious little cunt…
你真是个凶残,阴损的家伙
with a pen.
杀人不见血
These are among the finest men in Rome,
他们都是罗马的精英
some of them my good friends.
有些是我要好的朋友
Their money will be useful as well.
他们的钱也会派上用场
General Antony, tell them.
安东尼将军,告诉他们
Cicero is the cleverest bastard of them all
西塞罗这个杂种是他们之中最聪明的
and he has the largest network of spies. He must die first.
并且他有最大的间谍网络 他必须第一个死
There are one or two names I’d like to add myself.
我想添加一两个名字
I shall start back to Rome.
我必须回罗马
I’ll muster my troops and let it be known I intend to go east
我要召集我的军队并告诉他们
to confront Brutus and Cassius alone.
我要独自去东方和布鲁图斯与卡西乌斯作战
Lepidus, you will remain behind with a small force.
莱彼德斯,你要带领一支小部队留在后方
Keep the peace in Rome after we’ve left.
在我们走后,维持罗马的和平
I’m pledged to agree with you.
我同意
But I must say, these killings…
但是我必须说,这些杀戮……
Send the list ahead to Lucius Vorenus at the Aventine Collegium.
将这份名单直接交给在艾文台社团的卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
Add instructions telling him to divide the names among the gangs.
命令他按照名单 把活分配下去
I have a name while you’re at it.
我有一个人要加上
Not Servilia. We cannot kill women.
赛维莉娅不行,我们不能杀女人
Not Servilia.
不是赛维莉娅
Rufus Tranquillus. Who?
鲁弗斯·特兰克维鲁斯 谁?
Isn’t he father to Octavia’s friend Jocasta?
就是那个奥克塔维娅的朋友伊俄卡斯特她爹?
Why do you want him dead?
为什么要他死?
I don’t like the girl. She’s a bad influence.
我不喜欢那个女孩,她对人有坏影响
This is not a game, Mother.
这不是游戏,妈妈
Her father is immensely rich.
她的父亲可是个“巨富”
True. Stone quarries.
的确,采石场
Woe unto Rufus Tranquillus, then.
那么为鲁弗斯·特兰克维鲁斯默哀吧
Make sure Vorenus knows that he and Titus Pullo
一定要让乌瑞纳斯和保罗
should deal with Cicero personally.
来亲自处置西塞罗
All right.
没问题
Tell them…
告诉他们
to cut off his hands
切掉他的双手
and nail them to the Senate door.
钉在元老院的大门上
I told the old fool I’d do it if he ever crossed me again.
我告诉过这老家伙要是他再跟我作对 我就会这样做
Nobody can possibly say that I don’t keep my word.
不能让别人说我食言
Goodbye, my love. I shall miss you.
再见,我的心肝,我会想你的
We’re forever saying goodbye. It’s becoming tiresome.
我们总是说再见,真是烦人
One little campaign in Greece and we shall never be parted again.
在希腊的一场小战役 我们不会再分开了
Do you mean that? Of course.
你是认真的? 当然
That would make me very happy.
那样我会非常高兴
When you return you must bring me Brutus’ head as a wedding present.
当你返回时必须带来布鲁图斯的头 作为婚礼的礼物
Yes, a wedding.
是的,婚礼
Yes, we must think about that when I return.
是的,我回来的时候是的考虑考虑了
Now, don’t keep your darling boy waiting.
现在不要让你的心爱的男孩等待了
It’s a long way back to Rome.
回罗马的路很长
And you be careful with Octavian.
你要小心屋大维
Of course. I know how to handle him.
当然,我知道怎么对付他
That’s what I’m afraid of.
这正是我所担心的
There, see? Brings out your eyes.
那,看,眼睛好看多了
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Wash that off at once.
立刻洗掉
Yes, Father.
是的,父亲
What’s the problem? A little blush.
怎么了?一点点红粉而已
Paint yourself as you wish.
你想涂涂你自己
You stay away from my daughter.
离我女儿远点
Mascius, tell the collegia captains we meet here today.
马修斯,通知几个帮会首领,今天在这开会
Tell them it’ll be in their interest to attend.
告诉他们,他们会感兴趣的
Will do. Thanks.
我会的 谢谢
Standing up for me like that.
一如既往的支持我
Shut up. He’s captain. She’s his daughter.
闭嘴,他是头,她是他的女儿
He says don’t paint her. Don’t fucking paint her.
他说了不要给她化妆,就不要再化了
Spoken like a true third man.
口气真是一个老三
I like you.
我喜欢你
You know I do.
你知道的
But be careful, slave.
但当心,奴隶
I have my limits.
我的忍♥耐是有限度的
Each of you’s been given a list.
你们每个人都给了名单
On it are ten of the richest men in Rome.
里面有十个罗马最富有的人
You’ve been given license to kill them
你们被许可杀了他们
and are to take of theirs what you and your men can carry.
并拿走你和你的兄弟们能拿走的一切
Licensed by who, you?
被谁许可的,你?
By order of Octavian Caesar.
这是屋大维·凯撒的命令
What gives you the right to decide who gets what?
你有什么权力来决定谁获得什么
The list has been equally divided. You all get your fair share.
这份名单被平均的分配了,大家很公平
I’ve only got two senators.
我只分到了两个议员
Try to keep him out of the mud. I will, Father.
不要让他弄脏了 我会的,父亲
Cotta here’s got six. Right!
库塔分了六个 对!
You got more equestrians. It balances out.
你分到了更多的特权市民 这公平了
It’s the principle!
这是原则
Principle? What principle?
原则?什么原则?
Lucius, Lucius, stop right now.
卢修斯,卢修斯,立刻停下来
Lucius, get out of the mud. Lucius!
卢修斯,别走泥地,卢修斯!
Lucius, stop right now. I swear I’ll smack you so hard.
卢修斯,立刻停下来 我发誓我会狠狠的揍你
Lucius, stop! Stop it!
卢修斯,停下来! 停下来!
That’s the one.
就是那一个
Lucius!
卢修斯!
Lucius!
卢修斯!
Excuse me, lady. Is this the way to the temple of…
对不起,女士 这条路是到……
You don’t talk.
喂!喂!你不跟她说话
There’s more than enough here for everyone.
对每个人来说,都不少了
Close on 80 of the richest,
将近80个最富有的
noblest patricians for you to murder and then rob.
高贵的贵族 让你来谋杀和抢劫
Which of you has ever seen so much money for the taking?
你们哪一个见过这么多钱?
What shall we do with all this wealth?
我们怎么处理这么多钱?
I’m serious. How shall we spend this blood money?
我是认真的 我们怎么花掉这些沾血的钱?
Slaves? Wine?
奴隶? 美酒?
Whores for the boys?
男孩们喜欢的妓♥女♥?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!