爱尔兰 基尔肯尼 1650年
什么
What?
是狼
Wolf!
别挡道 让开
Get out of my way! Move!
主啊 救救我们
Lord, save us.
退后 退后 退后
Back. Stay back! Back.
圣母啊 救救我们
Sweet Mother Divine, save us.
我的天
Oh, my God!

No!
什么
What?
你是狼行者
You’re a Wolfwalker?
谢谢
Thank you.
悬赏死狼
狼行者
♪ 狼 狼 杀了狼 不远万里捕杀狼 ♪
♪ Wolf, wolf, kill the wolf. Hunt them far and yonder ♪
♪ 狼 狼 杀了狼 ♪
♪ Wolf, wolf, kill the wolf ♪
♪ 直到把狼赶尽杀绝 ♪
♪ Till all the wolves are done for ♪
悬赏死狼
看到了吗 梅林 正中鼻子
See that, Merlyn? Right on the nose.
你在说什么 我瞄准的就是鼻子
What are you saying? I was aiming for the nose.
你能赞同我真高兴
I’m glad you agree.
罗宾
Robyn.
是 父亲
Yes, Father?
你在忙着做家务吧
Busy with your chores, I assume?
是的 父亲
Yes, Father.
快完成了
Practically finished.
看来你没偷懒
Seems you certainly haven’t been idle.
偷懒 当然没有
Oh, idle, no.
我一直在扫地 擦灰 拖地
I’ve been sweeping and dusting, mopping.
一直不停歇
Just can’t keep up with it.
不知道我离那张狼的海报有多远 五米
I wonder what range that wolf poster is. Fifteen feet?
不可能 至少也有六米
No way. Twenty at least.
不过我也不确定
Although, I’m not sure.
我根本就没想过 一直在忙着打扫
I haven’t really considered it. Too busy cleaning.
罗宾 这是我们的新家
Robyn, this is our new home.
现在你的工具是桶和刷子了 不是这个
The bucket and brush are your tools now, not this.
整天待在家里太无聊了
It’s so boring being stuck in here all day.
我应该和你一起出去冒险
I should be out on adventures with you,
就像我们在英格兰时一样
like we did back in England.
闺女 护国公有严格的规定
Oh, lass. Lord Protector has strict rules.
孩子不许到城墙外 你知道的
No children beyond the walls, you know that.
森林里到处都是真正的狼
The forest is brimming with real wolves,
捕杀它们是我的任务 不是你的
and it’s my job to hunt them down, not yours.
我不怕狼
I’m not afraid of a wolf.
你都没见过狼
You’ve never even seen a wolf.
那我也不害怕
And I’m still not afraid.
是的 所以我才要为你担心
Yes, and that’s why I must be afraid for you.
那我送你一起去城门口吧
Well, I’ll come with you to the gates.
我会在日落前回来
I’ll be back before sundown.
待在家里
Stay indoors.
该练习追踪了 梅林
Time to practice our tracking, Merlyn.
现在就走
Yes, now.
卖♥♥派了
Pies here!
你去找他 我会跟上的
You find him, I’ll follow.
卖♥♥鱼 新鲜的鱼
Fish! Fresh fish!
干得好 梅林
Good work, Merlyn.
♪ 狼嚎叫 狼倾听 ♪
♪ Howls the wolf, wolf, wolf. Hears the wolf, wolf, wolf ♪
♪ 狼追赶 狼逃跑 ♪
♪ Run the wolf, wolf, wolf. Flee the wolf, wolf, wolf ♪
♪ 狼嚎叫 狼倾听 ♪
♪ Howls the wolf, wolf, wolf. Hears the wolf, wolf, wolf ♪
来买♥♥点腌牡蛎 海螺和滨螺吧
Get your pickled oysters, whelks and periwinkles!
再来一杯驴奶一起享用吧
Wash it down with a cup of donkey’s milk!
恶心
Yuck.
-只要两法寻 -他去哪了
– Just two farthings. – Where’s he gone?
不好意思 不好意思 借过
Excuse me. Pardon me. Coming through.
♪ 狼追赶 狼逃跑 ♪
♪ Run the wolf, wolf, wolf. Flee the wolf, wolf, wolf ♪
罗宾
Robyn.
我只想跟你到城门口
I was only gonna track you as far as the gates.
真的吗 然后呢
Really? Then what?
跟我出城 单枪匹马地去猎杀狼群
Follow me out and slay the pack of wolves single-handed?
是啊 但我们可以一起合作
Yeah, but we could hunt them together.
猎杀狼 熊 甚至是龙
Wolves, bears, dragons, even!
我该拿你怎么办
What am I to do with you?
我们可以爬山 去看巨人
We could climb mountains and see giants,
去见会施咒的女巫
meet witches who cast spells,
去找美人鱼 甚至是海豹精
find mermaids and selkies, even.
宝贝 你真是满脑子奇思妙想
Love, you and your fanciful stories.
♪ 狼嚎叫 狼倾听 ♪
♪ Howls the wolf, wolf, wolf. Hears the wolf, wolf, wolf ♪
♪ 狼嚎叫 狼追赶 ♪
♪ Howls the wolf, wolf, wolf. Run the wolf… ♪
♪ 狼嚎叫 ♪
♪ Howls the wolf ♪
古德费洛
Goodfellowe!
-士兵来了 快跑 -古德费洛 过来一下
– Soldiers! Leg it! – Goodfellowe! Come here a minute!
是 长官 你待在这
Yes, sir! Stay here, lass.
射杀狼 猎捕狼
Shoot the wolf, wolf, wolf! Hunt the wolf, wolf, wolf!
抓住狼 杀死狼
Get the wolf, wolf, wolf! Kill the wolf, wolf, wolf!
射杀狼 猎捕狼
Shoot the wolf, wolf, wolf! Hunt the wolf, wolf, wolf!
-抓住狼 -抓住你了 狼
– Get the wolf, wolf, wolf! – Got you now, wolf.
杀死狼 射杀狼
Kill the wolf, wolf, wolf! Shoot the wolf, wolf, wolf!
英格兰姑娘
Hey, English girl.
你穿成这样是要去哪
Where do you think you’re going dressed like that?
我是猎人
I’m a hunter.
“我是猎人”
“I’m a hunter.”
听到她那高贵的口音了吗
Would you listen to her fancy dancy accent?
我就是猎人 跟我父亲一样
I am a hunter. Just like my father.
他是最厉害的猎人
He’s the best hunter there is.
不 他不是 我父亲才是最好的猎人
No, he’s not. My father’s the best hunter.
是吗 我们可是在为护国公猎杀狼
Yeah? Well, we’re hunting wolves for the Lord Protector.
护国公让我父亲蒙冤入狱
Lord Protector put my father in chains for nothing.
你们英格兰人觉得自己很伟大 其实完全不是
You English think you’re so great, but you’re not.
你们都应该回家去
You should all just go home.
但首先 让我们试试你的十字弓
But first, give us a go on your crossbow.
不行
No!
-你会付出代价的 英格兰姑娘 -她推了他
– You’ll pay for that, English girl. – She pushed him!
你死定了
You’re dead now!
-这里是怎么回事 -士兵来了 快跑
– What’s going on here? – Soldier! Leg it!
你为什么要到处乱跑 罗宾
Why must you wander off like that, Robyn?
我是想帮你 然后有个男孩
I was trying to help you, and then there was a boy,
他说他父亲比你厉害
and he said his father was better than you,
-然后他要抢我的十字弓… -罗宾
– and then he wanted my crossbow and… – Robyn!
我们在这里还不太受欢迎
We are not so welcome in this land yet.
我去工作时 你最好待在家里
You’re better off to stay at home while I’m working.
家里比较安全
You’re safe there.
但我和你在一起也很安全
But I’d be just as safe out there with you.
不 罗宾 待在家里
No, Robyn! Stay inside!
听我的话
Do as you’re told.
这是为了你好 罗宾
It’s for your own good, Robyn.
听我说
Look…
今晚 等我回来后
this evening, when I’m back,
你可以帮我做新的箭
you can help me make new arrows.
给我讲巨人和龙的故事 你愿意吗
Tell me your stories of giants and dragons. Would you like that?
好吧
I suppose so.
好了 乖乖的
Now then, be good.
孩子不许到城墙外 这是护国公的命令
No children beyond the walls. Lord Protector’s orders.
要是他知道我有多厉害 是多棒的猎人
If he could just see how good I am, what a hunter I am,
那他就得带上我一起了
then he’d have to let me come along.
你是什么 梅林 猎鹰还是鸡
What are you, Merlyn? A falcon or a chicken?
杀死狼 杀死狼
Kill the wolf! Kill the wolf!
放开我
Leave me alone!
离我远点
Get away from me!
抓到你了 狼
Got you now, wolf!
大伙 我们拿到旗子了 来吧
Lads, we got a flag! Come on!
打倒护国公
Down with the Lord Protector!
-马上住手 -赶紧滚
– Stop this at once! – Get out of here!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!