They spoke to me in confidence.
他们是私下跟我说的
I’ll bet they did.
那是当然的
You tell your eminent friends to shut their mouths.
你去告诉你那些尊贵的朋友 闭上他们的嘴
Tell them to go look on Cicero’s hands in the Forum
让他们去看看讲坛前西赛罗的手
and remember what happens
搞清楚那些乱嚷嚷暴♥政♥的人
to those that prattle of tyranny.
会有什么下场
I only mention it. I would be remiss if I did not.
我提出来,是怕你们 认为我有所隐瞒
You’re quite right, Lepidus.
你是对的,莱彼德斯
Quite right.
你是对的
Now, shall we get down to business?
现在我们可以开始谈正事了吗?
Yes, by all means.
好的,该干嘛干嘛
Clearly, we three cannot all rule together at once.
很明显我们三个不能同时统治罗马
We shall confuse and contradict each other.
彼此之间只会产生困惑和争执
True enough. We must divide responsibilities.
这倒是实话 我们必须分担职责
What are you proposing?
你有什么建议?
I suggest we divide the territory of Rome into three.
我建议我们把罗马的领土一分为三
Each one of us shall assume command of one region.
每个人统治其中一块领地
Sounds reasonable.
听起来很合理
Who gets what?
可是要怎么分?
I haven’t considered that yet.
我还没考虑到这一点
But Rome is a very complex machine.
不过罗马的核心组织错综复杂
One can’t simply chop it up like cabbage.
哪像切菜那么简单
You should have Rome and the west.
罗马应该归你,还有西域
And I will make do with Egypt and the eastern provinces.
我要的是… 埃及和东部的行省
Objections? Rome and the west has what?
如何? 罗马和西域有什么?
Rowdy Gauls, Germans, a fractious Senate,
好斗的高卢人,还有日耳曼人 一个难伺候的元老院
all the trouble of keeping the Roman mob happy.
还有整治黑帮的烂摊子
The east is where the money is,
东方才是聚宝盆
the grain supply, most of the tax revenue.
粮食收成和税收的主要来源
Well, all the revenues would be divided equally, of course.
所有的税收都应该平均分配
It would be a purely administrative division.
这只是单纯的行政分管
All monies would be held in a single treasury.
所有的钱都统一收归国库
That would work. And I?
这样还行 那我呢?
What would I get?
我有什么?
Yes.
是啊
Africa.
非洲
Atia of the Julii,
优利亚家族的阿提娅
I call for justice.
我要求主持公道
Atia of the Julii,
优利亚家族的阿提娅
I call for justice.
我要求主持公道
Atia of the Julii,
优利亚家族的阿提娅
I call for justice.
我要求主持公道
Atia of the Julii…
优利亚家族的阿提娅
What is this? Is she putting down roots?
这算什么? 难道她生了根不成?
Atia of the Julii,
优利亚家族的阿提娅
I call for justice.
我要求主持公道
Atia of the Julii,
优利亚家族的阿提娅
I call for justice.
我要求主持公道
Atia of the Julii…
优利亚家族的阿提娅
So…

How goes your day?
你今天过得怎么样啊?
Mine went extremely well.
我可是好得不得了
She’s driving me mad. It’s completely unfair.
她都快把我逼疯了,这不公平
It wasn’t me who killed her precious son.
又不是我宰了她的宝贝儿子
She should be wailing outside your house. She just wants a little attention.
她应该在你家门外哭 她只不过想引人注意
Go out. Let her rant at you a while.
走出去,让她对你咆哮一阵
She’ll soon leave.
那她很快就会走了
And have her curse at me in front of a mob of ogling plebs?
在一群眉来眼去的下等人面前 接受她的诅咒?我才不要
Never. I wouldn’t give her that pleasure.
我才不会让她称心如意呢
It’s up to you.
随便你
But I guarantee she won’t leave until she’s seen you.
不过我保证她不见到你 就不会离开的
Atia of the Julii…
优利亚家族的阿提娅
Stop pushing!
别挤!
Wait your turn, woman!
等轮到你再说,你这女人
My family is begging for food!
我一家子都在要饭!
Seen you on line before.
之前也见过你排队啊
Me? No.
我?不可能
This looks like a fake to me.
我看这个是假的
I bet you don’t even live on the Aventine.
我敢说你根本就 不住艾文台山,是吧?
No fake. I swear to you by the sacred black stone.
不是假的,是真的 我对着神圣的黑石向你起誓
Get out and don’t let me catch you around here again.
滚出去,别让我在这附近再抓到你
Get off!
滚!
Did you bring in wood?
你把木头搬来了吗?
Not yet. Go do.
还没 那去啊
No hurry. Get wood now.
不急 现在就去
Get it yourself. I’m busy.
自己搬去,我忙着呢
I give you an order.
我命令你
Kiss my ass.
命令个屁
Go ahead. Try.
来啊,试试看
I’ll shove it down your throat.
我会把它塞进你嘴里
You’ll be sorry.
你会后悔的
My husband will beat you in pulp.
我丈夫会把你打成肉酱
Fake.
假的
Half the people in the line had them.
队伍里有一半 都是假的
Well made.
做得不错
Maybe one of the other collegia trying to fuck things up.
也有别的什么帮派想暗中闹事
Memmio, I expect. Very likely.
我想是莫密欧 很有可能
What do we do? Nothing.
我们该怎么做? 什么也不做
Lost me there.
这我就不懂了
Memmio is dishonest and greedy.
莫密欧的确是又贪又不忠实
Nothing we can do can change that.
我们怎么也没办法改变这个事实
If he thinks he’s deceiving us, then he’s happy.
如果他认为他能瞒过我们 随他高兴好了
And I want everyone to be happy.
我希望每个人都高兴
That’s how we keep the peace. We do nothing.
这就是我们的和平之道,无为而治
But he’s stealing from us.
可他在从我们手里偷东西
People who need food are getting fed.
需要食物的人能够填饱肚子
What matter where they live exactly?
他们住在哪儿又有什么关系?
You must go to beat her dead!
你得去打死她
Calm down. Beat who? That whore, that Gaia.
冷静下来,打谁? 那个婊♥子♥,那个盖娅
You beat her dead! What’s she done now?
去揍死她! 她又干什么了?
She wouldn’t bring in wood like I tell her. Then she say she’ll choke me with a stick.
她不肯照我说的搬来柴火 然后她说要把木棒塞进我喉咙里
What? She say she’s gonna choke me with a stick.
什么? 她说要把木棒塞进我喉咙里
I don’t understand. Why would she do that? What did you do to her?
我不明白了,她为什么要这么做? 你对她做了什么?
Perfect. Now it’s my fault?
哦,好极了 现在又成我的错了?
Thank you. Thank you very much. Eirene.
谢谢你,十分感谢 艾瑞纳
Oh, cack.
该死
What do I do?
我该怎么做?
Don’t look at me. Very funny.
别看我 好笑是吗?
If I go and beat Gaia like she deserves, what do you think Mascius will do?
如果我去给盖娅应得的教训 你说马修斯会怎么想?
She’s his girl. It’s a puzzle, all right.
她是他的女人,对吧? 这可是一团乱麻
Where’s Mascius? Maybe if I go and talk to him man to man, he can chastise her.
马修斯去哪儿了?也许我该去跟他 用男人方式打声招呼 他能自己去惩罚她
He’s in Ostia. The new grain-ship business.
他在奥斯提亚,下个月才回
Oh, cack.
新谷物船的事儿 该死
Maybe if you were to give her the beating…
也许你可以去揍她一顿
I will if you want.
如果你愿意的话我就去
No. It’s my wife she insulted, my responsibility.
不,是我的老婆被人侮辱 这是我的事儿
Marriage, it’s complicated.
婚姻啊 真是复杂的东西
With her pregnant now… I think it drives them a little mad.
尤其她现在还怀孕了 我认为这让娘儿俩都有点想抓狂了
Here’s to a boy.
祝你生个大胖小子
A boy.
生个小子
Chief.
头儿
What’s that for?
这是要干什么?
Don’t make a fuss now.
别装了
What? You’re gonna whip me?
怎么?你准备鞭打我吗?
I am.
是的
Why would you want to do that?
你为什么要这么做?
You know damn well why.
你心里清楚得很
Tell me. You disrespected my wife.
你说说看 你不尊敬我妻子
Oh, that. She tried to hit me.
哦,那个啊,她想打我
She’s lady of this house. You’re a slave! She’s allowed to hit you.
她是这间屋子的女主人 你只是个该死的奴隶

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!