Thank you.
谢谢
Would you do something for me in return?
你能为我做点事作为回报吗?
Anything.
任何事
Me and him do a lot of business together.
我们有不少生意上的来往
If you kept your ears and eyes open,
如果你能留意一下…
told me what was going on,
他的一举一动
that would be very helpful to me.
那便对我很有帮助
I can do that.
我会的
Good girl.
好孩子
It’s settled, then.
就这么说定了
Herod’s gift will be shared three ways. Minus a finder’s commission.
希律的礼物将分为三份 减去佣金
Each of you will consult the other before naming any officials above aedile rank.
二位都同意在任命… 行政官以上级别的官吏前先与对方协商
The same goes for the appointment of foreign chieftains, princes, kings and so forth.
这协议也包括外邦首领 王子,国王等等
Now, all monies received,
从现在起收到的所有钱
including taxes, customs revenue, military spoils
包括国家税收、通关税、战利品
and informal gifts and bribes,
以及非正式的赠品和贿赂等等
will be placed in the treasury
都要收归国库
under the supervision of a Saturnine priest.
全由土星的祭司负责掌管
Fine.
很好
And now you must shake hands.
你们俩握手言和吧
Lovely. Friends again.
好样的,重归于好了
That wasn’t so hard, was it?
没有想象中的难,对吧 不
No. If we’re all done, I have work to do.
没其他事的话 我还有公务要办
You do realize your two bickering has put the whole city in a panic?
你没意识到你俩的争吵 会让城内人心惶惶?
I’ll have the newsreader say something,
我会让新闻官去宣布
“Renewed vows of amity” and so forth.
“重建友好盟约”之类的
No one believes what the newsreader says.
没人会相信新闻官说所的
You have some notion you wish to suggest?
你有更好的建议吗?
I do.
我有
If a marriage was to happen between our two houses,
如果我们两家能喜结连理
no one could doubt all was well.
人♥民♥就不会再有疑虑了
Well, I don’t care if all Italy burns,
就算意大利化成了灰…
I’ll not marry him.
我也不要嫁给这小子
It’s not a bad idea.
主意不错
It would be a strong expression of unity.
是表达团结的最有力方式
And the plebs love a good wedding.
民众喜欢喜庆的婚礼
I have no objection.
我没理由拒绝
Thank you. I should think not.
谢谢,谅你也不敢
We should discuss it, at least.
还要再商榷一下
We could do it after Lupercalia. It’s very auspicious.
我们可以在牧神节之后举♥行♥婚礼 讨个吉利
What?
怎么了?
If we are to discuss a marriage contract, it’s inappropriate for a woman to be present.
如果我们要讨论政♥治♥联姻 妇女就该退下
Yes, sorry. Carry on.
是,抱歉 你们继续
Be sure to leave enough time for my dressmaker to make me something nice.
不过一定要给我 足够的时间做嫁衣打扮得光彩照人些
Yes, Mother.
是的,母亲
I’m getting married.
我要结婚了
Antony and I are getting married.
安东尼和我准备结婚了
Where’s Octavia?
奥克塔维娅在哪?
This wedding of Antony’s tomorrow…
安东尼的婚礼于明天举♥行♥
I’ve just heard the dog Herod will be there.
我刚听说 那个希律狗也会出席
Him and a thousand other aristos. There’ll be lictors all over, soldiers as well.
到场的还有其他1000名贵族 身边会有扈从 还可能会有士兵随行
Watching the bride and groom, nobody will be paying any mind to Herod.
他们的注意力都集中在新人身上 不会有人在意希律的
There’ll be a big crowd, lots of noise.
场面肯定吵杂、拥挤不堪
Chaos. It’s the perfect time.
而且混乱,是个绝佳的机会
I don’t know.
我不确定
You’re not losing your nerve, are you?
你吓破胆了,是吗?
No. We made an oath on the Torah.
没有 我们发过誓
And I’ll not break it. I’m just saying,
我没有放弃誓言,我只是想说
we’ve got to be sure, we only get the one chance.
我们要求稳,机会只有一次
This is it!
机会已经来了!
Who knows?
谁知道呢?
If we’re lucky and the crowd’s thick, we might even make it out alive.
幸运的话 只要明天有足够的人群 我们或许还能活着回来
No. There’s no chance of that.
那是不可能的
We’ll be hacked to pieces quick as Pan.
即时我们早被坎成肉泥了
His will be done.
那他也活不成
Tomorrow, then.
明日见分晓
Come, children.
过来,孩子们
Yesh.
叶什
What are you doing? You scared me.
你在做什么? 你吓到我了
I was looking for you, but you weren’t here.
我有事找你,但你不在
Here I am.
现在我在了
Are you all right? You look feverish.
你没事吧?发烧了?
No, no, I’m good.
不,我没事
Now, what do you need?
你想要什么
Nothing.
没什么
Sister needs a new dress.
妹妹想买♥♥条新裙子
She grows like mustard.
她比芥菜长得还快啊?
Thank you, Father.
谢谢,父亲
Nothing for me?
不给我点什么?
I love you.
我爱你
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Yes, we do.
是的
I was thinking we should take a little break.
我想我们该分开一阵子
A break? From sex.
分开? 暂时不做♥爱♥了
Just until our wedding night.
直到我们新婚之夜
I want our wedding night to be something special.
我想让我们的新婚之夜 过得与众不同
Don’t you agree?
你不同意?
And we have so many practical things we need to discuss…
还有很多事需要讨论一下
Where we’re going to live. I’m happy moving into your villa,
首先,我们准备住在哪 我很乐意搬到你的别♥墅♥去
but it will need to be redecorated from top to bottom.
不过它真的需要 从头到脚的装♥修♥一遍
And I insist you sell your slaves,
而后我要你卖♥♥掉你的奴隶
male or female, whom you’ve previously fucked.
那些以前被你干过的红男绿女
Atia, I… I insist.
阿提娅,我… 我坚持
And another thing, you still haven’t bought me my wedding gift.
还有件事,你还未给我买♥♥新婚礼物
I need to talk.
我有话要说
Well, I’m not stopping you.
好吧,不打断你了
When and where you are Gaia,
不论她生病或是健康、富有或贫穷
I, then and there, am Gaius.
我始终忠于她
When and where you are Gaius,
不论他生病或是健康、富有或贫穷
I, then and there, am Gaia.
我始终忠于他
Why so gloomy?
为何如此沮丧
No reason. A bit of a headache.
没什么 有点头痛而已
Poor Atia. I feel for her.
可怜的阿提娅,是吧? 我都觉得她可怜 嗯
I always thought her attachment to Antony was purely practical, but look at her.
我一直都以为她跟安东尼之间… 是纯粹的利益关系 可你看看她
I think the old girl’s genuinely in love with him.
我认为这个老女人是真的爱上他了
Why did Octavian do this?
屋大维为什么要这么做?
Simple.
很简单
Octavia is more likely to provide children.
奥克塔维娅更容易怀上孩子
And what is marriage, if not a machine for the production of babies?
如果不是为了生孩子 那婚姻还有什么必要?
It’s wrong.
这是不对的
It’s just wrong.
这是个错误
Careful, friend. Anyone who didn’t know better
小心点,朋友 不知道的人…
might think you were in love with Octavia.
会以为你爱上奥克塔维娅了呢
Blessings upon you.
祝福你
I’d rather eat shit.
我宁可去吃屎
Please try to see beyond your own desires.
请抛弃欲望 把眼光放远些
I couldn’t very well let you marry Antony.
我可不能让你嫁给安东尼
Everybody knows you were lovers.
谁都知道你们俩是情人
The public would assume it was a marriage of mere sentiment, of lust.
公众会猜测那样的婚姻… 只是出于情感和肉♥欲♥
Whereas this match is clearly a political statement of unity.
而明眼人都能看出 这是政♥治♥团结的象征
Atia. Go away.
阿提娅 走开
You cannot stay in here. Our guests will wonder where you are.
你不能留在这里 客人们会猜想你到底去哪儿了
Well, our guests can go and fuck themselves.
叫他们见鬼去吧
There was no choice.
这也是无可奈何的事
Your son would have it no other way.
你儿子也没别的办法
And he is your master?
难道他是你主人吗?
He is my political partner. Policy dictates that…
他是我政♥治♥上的伙伴,政♥治♥要求…
Policy be damned. Speak plain.
去他妈的政♥治♥,直说吧
You love power more than you love me.
你爱权利比爱我还深
They are two completely different things.
这是两码事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!