No, sir. Sober, alert.
不是的 大人 她很清醒 谨慎
And Lucius Vorenus? Remains loyal to Antony.
卢修斯·乌利纳斯呢 对安东尼仍旧非常忠诚
Thank you. Stay close by.
谢谢 到外面待命吧
A siege, then. I’ll inform the engineers.
那就打下来 我去跟工兵说
Even a madman could hold that palace for weeks, months.
就算是个疯子 也能死守那皇宫 几个星期 甚至几个月
Burn it down, then. We need to keep the Egyptian people quiet.
那烧了它 我们得让埃及人♥民♥保持沉默
I suspect destroying the royal palace with their queen inside might make them rather peevish.
我估计 把他们的女王 和皇宫一起毁了 会激起民愤
What, then?
那该怎么办
This is for your queen alone.
这个是给你们的女王的
No other. Is that clear?
只给她一个人看 明白吗
Yes.
是的
Enough.
够了
I amuse you?
你觉得我很好笑?
No, sir. I assure you…
不是的 大人 你觉得我很好笑…
I’m a fucking clown, am I?
我是他妈的小丑! 是吗
Shall I…
噢 我该…
Shall I do a little dance for you?
我该给你跳个舞 是吗?
Does that please you? Your highness…
这样你满意了吗 殿下…
Stand up.
站起来
Give him your sword and shield.
把你的剑和盾牌给他
Let’s see if he can do any better. Antony.
我们来看看 他是不是比我厉害 安东尼
No.
别 嘘 嘘
OK?

Take them!
拿着!
Queen Majesty, please. Don’t look to her.
女王陛下 求您了 别求她
I’m the master here. Now take them.
在这儿 我才是主人 拿好!
You ready?
准备好了吗
Really, sir, I must protest.
真的 殿下 我只是为了自保
Yes!
好啊!
Young Hermes has returned.
年轻的赫耳墨斯又回来了
So, what does the boy say?
那小子怎么说?
When do we meet?
我们什么时候碰面?
Sir, Octavian Caesar…
大人 屋大维·恺撒…
respectfully…
恭敬地…
refuses your challenge
拒绝了您的挑战
and asks the same terms as before.
并且重申之前的条件
If those terms are not accepted, fire and siege works will begin tomorrow.
如果您不答应那些条件 明天开始我们会采取火攻 并且包围整个皇宫
You tell him to shove his terms up his arse.
你叫他 和他的这些条件都去吃屎
Good lad.
好小伙儿
Coward.
懦夫
Fucking coward.
他妈的懦夫
He always was a fucking coward.
他一直是他妈的懦夫
What are you all looking at?
你们在看什么?
Enjoy yourselves, you scum!
玩儿你们的 一堆人♥渣♥!
Eat!
吃啊!
Eat! Eat! Eat!
吃啊! 吃啊! 吃啊!
Drink! Music!
喝酒! 音乐!
Come and have a drink with me.
来跟我喝一杯
Now do you see that?
现在你们看到了吗?
Do you see that, you gyppo cunts?
看到了吗 你们这群埃及贱民
That is how a real Roman drinks.
真正的罗马人是这样喝酒的
“To her majesty, Queen Cleopatra Philopator.
致克娄巴特拉·腓罗柏多女王陛下
“I fully understand that you have been led
我很清楚 您会陷入如此困境
“into this predicament through no fault of your own
并非由于您的决定错误
“by the renegade Mark Antony.
而是因为马克·安东尼那个叛徒
“If you will deliver him to me,
如若您能将他交付于我
“either alive or dead being no matter,
无论他是死是活 我向您发誓
“I promise to you on my oath
在任何情况下
“that you and your people will be unharmed
您和您的人♥民♥都会毫发无损
“and treated with all respect.
并且得到恭敬的外交礼遇
“You shall retain your crown and all continent rights.”
您能保留您的王位 和所有在这块大♥陆♥上能行使的权利
He asks me to bring eternal dishonor on my name.
他向我提出会使自己遗臭万年的要求
And in return,
可是反过来
your empire,
您的帝国
your people, Majesty’s life.
您的人♥民♥ 储君的生命都得以保全
My life for my honor.
以我的名誉换我的生命
Good enough.
够公平了
Better than death. That is a slave’s answer.
总比死了好 答应就等于做了他的奴隶
Majesty has felt Anubis breathe on her before now.
陛下感觉到了死神的呼吸
She knows her slave is right. She wants to live.
她知道她的选择是对的 她想要活下去
There you are.
你在这儿啊
What are you doing here?
你在做什么 嗯?
Come back to the party.
回去狂欢吧
Maybe later.
等一会儿吧
What’s the matter, poor baby? Are you sad?
怎么了 可怜的宝贝儿 你很难过吗
Of course I am sad.
我当然难过
Look at you.
你看看你
Look at us.
看看我们
Apollo and Isis, it’s pathetic.
就像阿波罗和伊希斯 真可悲!
I’m sorry. I do not mean that.
对不起 我不是那个意思
No.

No, it’s true.
不 你说的对
These years together
我们在一起的这些年
have been the happiest of my life.
是我一生中最快乐的时光
We lived, didn’t we?
我们曾经爱过 对吗?
We did.
是的
Octavian will burn the palace tomorrow.
屋大维明天会烧了皇宫
We must decide how to end this, and when.
我们得决定如何结束这一切 还有什么时候结束
Yes.
好的
Why not now?
为什么不现在就结束呢
No, dear, let’s not go in darkness.
不 亲爱的 我们不要在黑暗中死去
Tomorrow in the sunlight.
等到明天 在阳光下…
Tomorrow.
明天
Shall we go back to our guests?
客人在等我们
No, I’m tired.
我不去了
You go. I don’t mind.
我累了 你去吧 没关系的
Just for a little while maybe.
只去一小会儿 好吗
He had that lovely singing voice.
他有一副美妙的歌♥喉
Took a spear in the eye in Gergovia.
在日尔戈维亚 从眼睛里拔出长矛
Yes. Gansa.
噢 嗯 是的 甘撒 是的
What of him?
他…他怎么样?
I forgot.
我忘了
Fuck him.
去他的
Do you believe there is an afterlife?
你相信人有来世吗
Of course.
当然有
There are people who say no.
很多人说没有
And this is all there is.
这辈子就是全部
Who says that? Learned men.
谁说的 博学的人
Greeks, probably. Greeks?
希腊人 可能 – 希腊人? – 嗯
Greeks talk a whole pile of nonsense.
希腊人说的都是废话
Fuck ’em.
都去死吧
Fuck ’em.
都去死吧
Mark Antony.
马克·安东尼
Sir.
大人
What’s happened?
怎么了
“Dearest love,
我的最爱
“forgive me for leaving you this way.
原谅我这样离开你
“You know how I hate to say goodbye.
你知道我最不想说再见
“I will see you again on the other side.
在另外一个世界 我们会重逢
“Please, come quickly.”
求你 快点来
Sweet…
我的爱人
Why didn’t…
为 为什么她…
Why didn’t she wait for me?
为什么她不等我
The queen must die alone. It’s the custom.
女王必须独自死去 这是惯例
With her last breath she called your name.
她在死前叫了您的名字
Please, you go away now.
请你 出去
Here it is, then.
那么就这样吧
Anything to be rid of this fucking hangover.
有什么东西能解决 我这个多活了一夜的混♥蛋♥
This won’t do.
这把不行
Let’s use a proper Roman sword.
得用把真正的罗马剑 嗯?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!