驱魔人
伊♥拉♥克♥北部
他们发现了一些小东西
在哪里
土堆底下
这是有趣的发现
灯 箭头跟钱币
这真的很奇怪
它们不属于同一个时期
还需要别的吗
不用了 谢谢
邪恶对邪恶
神父
我真的不希望你离开
我有别的事要做
乔治城
我爱你
Sure do love you.
-早安 -早安 麦尼尔太太
-Morning. -Good morning, Mrs. MacNeil.
-你好吗 -我很好 谢谢
-How are you today? -Fine, thank you.
那真的是太好了
That’s good.
没关系 我自己来 谢谢
It’s okay, I’ve got it. Thanks.
-早安 太太 -早安 卡尔
-Good morning, madam. -Good morning, Karl.
喔 卡尔 阁楼上有老鼠 你最好放些捕鼠器
Oh, Karl, we’ve got rats in the attic. You’d better get some traps.
-老鼠 -恐怕是的
-Rats? -I’m afraid so.
但阁楼很干净
But the attic is clean.
好吧 那么我们有爱干净的老鼠
All right, then, we’ve got clean rats.
-不 没有老鼠 -我才刚听到它们的声音 卡尔
-No, no. No rats. -I just heard them, Karl.
或许是水管的声音
Maybe plumbing.
对 也可能是老鼠的声音 你能放些捕鼠器吗
Yeah, or maybe rats. Now, will you just get the traps?
是的 马上办
Yes, I go now.
别急着出门 商店还没有开始营业
Don’t go now. The stores aren’t open yet.
-我去看看 -他们还没有开门
-I’ll go see. -They’re closed!
这边我需要一位神父
In the group over here…
一位修女跟两位学生
…I need a priest, a nun and two students.
那正是我们要的
That’s what we want. That’s exactly what we want.
华纳兄弟娱乐公♥司♥ 《速成》
柏克 喔 柏克
Burke. Oh, Burke.
-一定要拍这场戏吗 -克莉丝
-Is this scene really essential? -Chris.
想一下不拍这场戏的话该怎么办
Just consider if we can do without it.
看看这该死的剧本 它一点道理都没有
Take a look at this damn thing. It just doesn’t make sense.
很简单的 你是大学教师
It’s plain. You’re a teacher of the college.
你不要建筑物被拆掉
You don’t want the building torn down.
少来了 我可以自己看 天啊
Come on. I can read, for Christ’s sake.
那有什么问题呢
Well, what’s wrong?
为什么他们要拆掉建筑物
Well, why are they tearing the building down?
我们该请编剧过来吗 我相信他在巴黎
Shall we summon the writer? He’s in Paris, I believe.
-他在躲我们 -是搞女人才对
-Hiding? -Fucking.
第39场 饭店 第四次
Hotel. Take four.
好吧 背景准备 开始
All right. Hustle, background. And action.
难道杀戮还不够多吗
Hasn’t there been enough killing?
这是你们的校园吗
Is this your campus?
要国防部退出校园
Get the Defense Department off this campus!
这是我们的学校
It’s our school!
-你们没有权利 -伪君子
-You have no rights! -Hypocrite!
军队太复杂了 天啊
Military complex, man!
开始 克莉丝
And action, Chris.
我这一生见过的杀戮够多了
I’ve seen enough killing in my lifetime!
不必发生这样的事
There’s no need for it!
没错
That’s right! That’s right!
天啊 我们都在乎人♥权♥
We’re all concerned with human rights, for God’s sake…
这些想受教育的孩子们也有权利
…but the kids who want to get an education have a right too!
你们还不了解吗 天啊 这违反了你们自己的原则
Don’t you understand? It’s against your own principle, for God’s sake!
你们是无法达成目地的的 光是要孩子们放弃
You can’t accomplish anything by shutting kids off from their….
-如果你们要的话 等一下 -安静
If you want… Hold it, hold it! Quiet!
如果你们要影响任何的改变 你们得在体制内下手
If you want to effect any change, you have to do it within the system.
好吧 卡 收工了
Okay, cut. That’s a wrap.
-今晚我要走路回家 -好的
-I’ll walk home tonight. -Okay.
来吧 拿着 把它送到我家 好吗
Here, take that and drop it at my house, yeah?
-晚安 汤姆 -晚安
-Good night, Tom. -Good night.
每天我都觉得这是场骗局
There’s not a day in my life that I don’t feel like a fraud.
我是说神父 医生跟律师 我跟他们谈过
I mean, priests, doctors, lawyers. I’ve talked to them all.
我认识的人都是那么想的
I don’t know anyone who hasn’t felt that.
哈罗
Hello?
我在这里
In here.
-你还好吧 -还不错
-Hi. How did your day go? -Oh, not too bad.
这像是迪士尼版的胡志明故事
It was like the, uh, Walt Disney version of the Ho Chi Minh story.
除此之外还不错
Other than that, terrific.
-有什么好消息吗 -拿去
-What we got, anything exciting? -Here.
-好吧 -还有一封给你的邀请函
-Oh, all right. -And also, you got an invitation.
-这是什么 -白宫晚宴
-What’s this? -Dinner at the White House.
你是在开玩笑 这是盛大派对吗
You’re kidding. Is it a big party or something?
我想只有五到六位宾客
I think it’s five or six people.
星期四吗 好吧
Oh. Thursday, huh? All right.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
今天你做了什么
What’d you do today?
-很多事 -那是什么意思
-Stuff. -What’s that mean, stuff?
我跟雪伦在后院玩游戏
Well, uh, me and Sharon played a game in the backyard.
-太棒了 -我们到河边吃野餐
-You did. -And we had a picnic down by the river.
听起来很不错
That sounds good.
妈 你该一起去看的
You should have seen.
有个人骑着漂亮的灰马出现
This man came along on this beautiful gray horse.
-真的吗 哪种马 -它真的好漂亮
-Really? What kind? -Wasn’t he pretty?
是母马或阉马
Was it a mare, a gelding, what?
-我想应该是阉马 -嗯
-I think it was a gelding. -Mm-hm.
它是灰色的 真的很漂亮
It was gray. Oh, it was so beautiful.
马主人让我骑了一下马
The guy let me ride it all around and everything.
-你是在开玩笑 -她骑了半小时
-You’re kidding. -She rode for half an hour.
那真的太棒了 我很喜欢
It was so nice. Oh, I loved it.
妈 我们不能养匹马吗
Oh, Mom, can’t we get a horse?
-在华盛顿时没办法 甜心 -为什么 妈妈
-Not while we’re in Washington, honey. -Why not, Mom? Ha, ha.
我们回家后再谈这个问题 好吗
We’ll see when we get home, okay?
-我什么时候能养马 -我得考虑一下 芮根
-When could I have one? -We’ll see, Regan. We’ll see.
听着 关于派对邀请函的事 我要写封私人
Hey, listen, on the party invitations, I wanted to write a personal…
-芮根 不要 快回来 -哈 哈 哈
-Regan, don’t! Regan, come back here! -Ha-ha-ha.
-好吧 还给我 -不
-All right, give it up. Give it up! -No!
-你会后悔的 快点 -不
-You’ll be sorry! Come on. -No!
神父
Father?
你能帮帮年老的祭坛男孩吗
Could you help an old altar boy?
我是天主教♥徒♥
I’m a Catholic.
好了 来吧
All right, come on, man.
-你疯了吗 -快点
-What, are you crazy? -Go ahead.
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama?
迪米
Dimmy! Dimmy!
你好吗 妈妈
Oh, how are you, Mama?
-我很高兴能见到你 -你的气色不错
-I’m so glad to see you. -You look good.
我很好
I’m all right.
-你的腿呢 -你呢 你还好吧
-How’s your leg? -How about you? You are all right?
我很好 妈妈
I’m fine, Mama. I’m fine.
你的约翰舅舅来看我
Your Uncle John passed by to visit me.
-真的吗 什么时候 -上个月
Oh, really? When? -Last month.
-太紧了吗 -不会
-Too tight? -No.
你的脚不能动
You have to stay off it.
不要上下楼梯 让脚好好休息一下
You can’t go up and down the stairs. You have to give it a rest.
好的
Okay.
我可以带你到安全的地方 你不该一个人住
I could take you somewhere where you’d be safe. You wouldn’t be alone.
身边会有很多人陪你
There would be people around.
你不必一个人坐在这里听收音机
You wouldn’t be sitting here listening to a radio.
你懂吗
You understand me?
这是我的家 我哪里都不会去
This is my house and I’m not going no place.
迪米 你有心事吗
Dimmy, you worry for something?
-没有 妈妈 -你不快乐吗
-No, Mama. -You are not happy?
告诉我 发生了什么事
Tell me, what is the matter?
妈妈 没事 我真的很好
Mama, I’m all right. I’m fine. Really, I am.
来吧
Here it comes.
你看
There.
-看看那个 -你喜欢吗
-Oh, look at that. -Do you like it?
那很有趣吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!