We’re on the road to Memphis. We’ve just lost our way.
我们刚刚迷路了
Grain merchants. Yeah.
粮食批发商 是的
Lost your way.
迷路了
What’s your name, boy? Aeneas.
你叫什么名字 埃涅阿斯
A bit haughty for a slave. He is.
你这奴隶有点傲慢啊 他就这个样
I beat him regular, but it doesn’t do any good.
我教训过他 让他规矩点 可是不起作用
On your way, then.
走吧
I told you.
我告诉过你
Get down!
下来!
Get under!
车底下!
Is he all right?
他没事吧?
I’ve seen worse. He’ll be fine.
很严重 他会好的
No, I’m done. Gerrae, you big girl.
不 我完了 傻瓜 你是个大姑娘了
It’s just a few scratches.
只是一些擦伤
We just need to lay up somewhere for a rest.
我们只需要在哪儿躺下休息一会儿
A couple of days, you’ll be back on your feet.
过几天 你就又能跑能跳了
Take me home. Home.
带我回家 啊 回家
Home’s a long way. It’s best we just…
到家还有很长的路 最好我们只…
I don’t want to die in this fucking shithole.
我不想死在肮脏的山洞里
I want to see my children.
我想见见我的孩子
Take me home.
带我回家
All right, brother. All right.
好吧 兄弟 好吧
We’ll do that.
来吧
Helios, stop chasing Antonia.
赫利俄斯 别跟安东尼娅捣乱
So, have you chosen a dress?
你选好衣服了吗
I think you should wear that blue thing.
我认为你应该穿蓝色的那件
I’m not going.
我不去
It’s not a matter of choice. I don’t feel well.
这不是选择题 我不舒服
No wonder. You could choke Vulcan in here.
不足为奇 火神烧你你都不会有反应了
Today is your triumph as much as his.
今天是你的胜利 也是他的
Mother to the first citizen, you should be happy.
作为第一公民的母亲 你应该高兴才对
Hooray.
万岁
All my life, I’ve watched you strive for this moment.
我一生都在看着你为了这一刻而奋斗
Look at you.
看看你
It’s amusing, isn’t it?
很有趣 不是吗
I don’t know what I shall do if you give up.
我不知道如果你放弃的话 我该怎么做
Today we celebrate
今天我们庆祝
the glory of our beloved imperator
我们尊敬的罗马最高执政官
Gaius Octavian Caesar!
盖厄斯·屋大维·恺撒
And the glorious rebirth of our republic!
以及至高无上重获新生的我们的共和国
At the third hour, all trading will cease!
在这三个小时里 所有的贸易都停止
The Sacred Way must be cleared of traffic!
为了这神圣的仪式 必须清理交通
Servile violators will be whipped!
所有违规者都将受到鞭打
Will there be captives tortured? Oh, sure.
会有拷打俘虏吗 当然
Are you sure you won’t come? I’ve seen a triumph, I don’t…
你确定你不回来了? 我已经看到了胜利 我不会…
You three, upstairs, tend to the cart.
你们三个 去接车
Pullo. You’re back!
波罗 你回来了
This is Aeneas, a friend.
这是埃涅阿斯 一个朋友
Blessings. He’s from Egypt.
保佑你 他来自埃及
Children, I brought your father home.
孩子们 我把你们的父亲带回来了
Why did you bring him here? He wants to see you.
你为什么把他带到这里来 他想看看你们
He’s been wounded.
他已经受伤了
He’s going to die, likely.
他可能快要死了
He should’ve died weeks ago, but he wanted to get home.
他本应该几周前就死了 但他想回家
Won’t last long now.
不然的话不会坚持那么久
Thank you, Dr. Pullo.
谢谢 波罗
You’re awake, then? Make up your mind.
你还醒着吗 承认了吧
Lyde. Hello.
莱德. 你好
Where are the children? Where are the children?
孩子们在哪 孩子们在哪
Lie still. Lie still.
别动 别动
They don’t want to see me.
他们不想看到我
I understand.
我懂的
That’s all right. They’re stubborn.
好吧 他们太固执了
Stubborn like their mother.
像他们的母亲一样固执
Rest.
休息一下
Rest.
休息一下
Pullo.
波罗…
What’s that?
那是什么
Octavian Caesar.
屋大维·恺撒
He’s making his official return today. Big parade.
他今天班师回国了 好有气势的游♥行♥
That’s funny. I thought I was dying.
真有趣 我想我快要死了
Father?
父亲
Ladies, we shall be taking our places very shortly.
女士们 我们要立刻离开了
I hope you’re all ready.
我希望你们已经准备好了
I’m sorry Mother Atia could not be here.
我很抱歉阿提亚不在这儿
I’m afraid my husband will take it as an insult.
恐怕我的丈夫会把这当成一种耻辱
It isn’t meant as such. I know. I know how fragile she is.
不会的吧 我知道 我知道她很脆弱
But dear Octavian is so touchy about these public events.
但是屋大维已经很小心地处理这些公共事务了
Everything must be just so.
每件事都会是这样
He has such faith in your judgment.
他已经很听从你的意见了
I’m sure he’ll forgive her if you speak kindly of her.
我相信如果你为她说好话 他一定会宽恕她
I will, I will.
我会的 我会的
It is time. In order of precedence, please.
时间到了 按顺序排队
Hello, ladies.
女士们
Mother.
母亲
Yes, here I am. Let’s just get this charade over with, shall we?
让我们结束这场闹剧 好吗?
Excuse me? Yes?
抱歉? 怎么了?
I don’t mind, really,
请恕我直言
but it is I who should go first.
我应该排第一个
You will find if you consult the priests,
司祭会向您解释的
the wife takes precedence.
执政官的妻子 排首位
I don’t give a fuck what the priests say.
我不管什么狗屁司祭不司祭
I’ll not let a vicious little trollop like you walk ahead of me.
你算什么东西 敢走在我前面
I go first.
我第一个
I take no offence, of course. You are not yourself.
您当然可以 您的身份尊贵
I know who you are.
我知道你在想什么
I can see you.
我能看出来
You’re swearing now that someday you’ll destroy me.
你在暗暗发誓 总有一天 你要毁掉我
Remember, far better women than you
记住 已经有五个和你一样的女人
have sworn to do the same.
自己吞掉了恶果
Go and look for them now.
现在跟我来吧
Caesar! Caesar! Caesar!
凯撒!凯撒!凯撒!
Pullo.
波罗
We’d given you up for dead. No.
我们都以为你死了 没有
One of these days maybe, but not yet.
有一天或许会的 但不是现在
Well, I’m very glad to see you alive.
我很高兴你还活着
Old friends are a rare commodity.
老朋友又再见了
It’s been a long road we have traveled together.
我们的战斗旅程漫长而艰辛
It has.
是的
I sent you to find Caesarion.
我派你去找小恺撒
What happened? I found him.
有结果吗 找到了
He’s dead. You’re certain?
他死了 – 被谁杀的 – 自杀的
Killed him myself. How?
怎么自杀的
Cut his throat. Where was this?
割喉 在哪里?
In the desert, some 40-odd miles south of Alex.
沙漠里
I brought his head to show you, but it went bad.
本想把尸体运回来
Didn’t look like anyone. So I tossed it.
但是已经不成样子了 所以埋了
And Lucius Vorenus?
卢修斯·乌利纳斯呢?
Didn’t make it.
没找到
That’s a shame.
可惜
It is. He was a good man.
是啊 他这人很不错
I suppose you’ll be wanting your reward, then.
我猜你正等着我奖赏你呢
I hadn’t thought of that. Wouldn’t say no.
我可没这么想 我能拒绝吗
So?
怎么样了
He bought it.
他相信了
Brother Osiris,
奥西里斯(古埃及神话中司阴府之神) 兄弟
let me live to spit in his face
赐我活着并向他的脸上吐痰
and remind him of this day.
让他牢记这一天
Didn’t I tell you there’d be no more of that blather?
我给你说了多少遍了 别尽说废话
Blather? It is my sacred duty.
废话 这是我的秘密任务

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!