请乘客们稍等几分钟
Please take a moment and pay attention
注意听我们的安全提示
to the following safety announcements…
最后总得给人点儿启发吧
You know, it has to be a little revelatory at the end,
一定要有那一个瞬间 一场意外
it has to have to have that moment, that accident.
应该是顺理成章的 不能预先安排
It should be spontaneous, it shouldn’t be pre-meditated.
就像真♥相♥被揭发那一刻
It’s like a moment of truth.
那么有谁想读呢
So, who wants to read?
没关系 这都 差不多第四周了吧
Come on, it’s like the… what is it, the fourth week now?
让我们听听别人读
Let’s hear someone else.
你想吗 你叫
Do you? Erm…
丽萨
Lisa.
丽萨 你介意分享一下吗
Lisa, do you mind sharing?
不介意
No.
那么这周你写了什么呢
So, what’d you write this week?
很短的一篇 一首俳句
A short one, a haiku.
日本传统诗体 三行为一首 通常有17个音节
是吗 我怎么没看到你写这个呢
Oh, really? I didn’t see you work on that.
我在船上的时候写的
I did it on the ferry.
读给我听听吧
Read it to me?
“梦之花♥园♥蘩艳
“A dream garden blooms
“玫瑰 鸢尾 绣球
“Rose, iris, phlox
“但这里 有一只白色番红花刺破水泥地”
“But here, a white crocus pierces concrete”
丽萨 写得不错
It’s good, Lise.
他不喜欢
He didn’t like it.
有人说没什么创意
Someone said it was derivative.
他们也不会说别的了
But they always say that, right?
你写得好写得坏他们都这么说
They say it if it’s good, they say it if it’s bad.
我的老师说我得在作品中多投入些自我
My teacher said I need to put more of myself in my work.
啥意思啊 是说
What’s it, like…
池塘边的小花儿吗
The flowers out by the pool?
是吧 也许吧
Yeah. More or less.
我得去裁纸了
I’m gonna go cut some paper.
好了 今天我们来学S
OK, let’s move on to S.
是S噢 看到纸上最上面的S了嘛
S. Do you guys see the S at the top of your paper?
-看到了 -那你们看到
– Yes. – And do you see how there’s…
有一个小S嘛 你们能写出那个S嘛
A piece of an S? Can you see if you can finish that S?
写得真好 德里克
That’s really good, Derek.
所以 说到S
So, when you think of an S,
就会想到长得像S得嘶嘶叫的 什么
think about the curve of a ssssslithering sssss… what?
-蛇 -猜对啦 就是蛇
– Snake. – Snake, that’s right.
所以说 大家都想象一下蛇
Actually, everybody think of a snake.
想想一条蛇
Think of the way a snake moves when
是怎么在地上爬的呢
it sort of slithers on the ground, right?
嘶嘶嘶的 对吧
Ssssssss. Right?
真好
Good job.
这边的小朋友们怎么样啦
OK. How are you guys doing over here?
我手好疼
My hand hurts.
是哦 我们写了好久了 是吧
Yeah, we’ve been doing this for a long time, haven’t we?
这样吧 再写一个字我们就来唱歌♥
OK, we’re gonna do song circle after one more letter.
-你们知道下一个字母是什么吗 -知道
– Have you guys got one more letter in you? – Yeah.
是吗 最后一个噢 有人知道
Yeah? One more letter. Does anybody
下一个字母是什么吗
have any idea what the next letter is?
T
T!
字母表里S后面就是T 真聪明
T is the letter that comes after S in the alphabet. Very good.
T又高又直 像一颗坚硬的牙齿 还像
And T is a tall, tough like a hard tooth or like a…
-象牙 -没错 象牙 真棒
– Tusk. – Like a tusk, yes, very good.
能不能写一个好看一点儿的T呀
Hey. Can I see a beautiful T?
真好
Thank you.
这样吧 写完这个
You know what? Finish up the letter
我们就开始唱歌♥吧
you’re working on let’s do song circle.
好了 把你们的纸都交给梅根
OK, give your papers to Megan.
-去他的核心课 -谢谢你们
– To hell with the core curriculum. – Thank you.
♪ 有一片沼泽地 山谷里有一片沼泽地 ♪
♪ Oh, oh, the rattlin’ bog The bog down in the valley-oh ♪
♪ 有一片沼泽地 山谷里有一片沼泽地 ♪
♪ Oh, oh, the rattlin’ bog The bog down in the valley-oh ♪
♪ -在那个 -项链上 ♪
♪ – And on that… – Necklace. ♪
♪ -有 -一片沙滩 ♪
♪ – There was a… – Beach. ♪
沙滩
Beach?
-真不错 -项链上有一片沙滩
– I love it! – A beach on a necklace!
沙滩在项链上 那项链在
And a beach on a necklace and a necklace on the…
-冰棍上 -冰棍在
– Popsicle. – And a popsicle on a…
-鼻涕上 -鼻涕在
– Booger. – And a booger on the…
月亮上
Moon!
-拜拜 -拜拜凯特琳 拿好你的贴画了吗
– Bye. – Bye, Caitlin. You have your collage?
小伙子们在走廊里慢点儿 慢点儿走
Boys, slow down in the halls. Hey, guys. Take it easy.
-你好 丽萨 -你好 劳伦
– Hi, Lisa. – Hi, Lauren.
安娜
Anna…
安娜
Anna…
安娜很漂亮
Anna is beautiful
于我而言 已足够漂亮
Beautiful enough for me
日光
The sun…
洒在
hits her…
她的
yellow…
黄色屋顶
house
近乎是上帝的明示
It’s almost like a sign from God
他在干什么
What was that?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
他是念了首诗吗
Was that a poem?
没错吧 是首诗吧
Right? That was a poem.
写得真好
That was remarkable.
我觉得我们应该把它记下来 对吗
I think we should write it down, right?

Ok.
哇 你全记得
Wow, you remember it.
你叫什么来着
What’s your name again?
-我叫贝卡 -没错 贝卡 不好意思
– I’m Becca. – Becca, right, right. I’m sorry.
我之前见过你 这么说杰姬走了吗
I’ve seen you here before. So, Jackie’s gone?
-是的 她不干了 -怪不得我记不清了
– Yeah, she quit. – That must be why I was confused.
好了 我们走吧
Mm-hm. All right, let’s go.
贝卡 你能帮我个忙吗
Becca, would you do me a favour?
如果他又念诗了
Erm, if he does this again, will you
你能帮个忙替我记下来吗
promise you’ll write it down for me?
-行啊 没问题 -谢谢
– Yeah, I can do that for you. – Thanks.
吉米啊 我真的好喜欢你的诗
Hey, Jimmy. I really liked your poem.
-好滴叭 -拜拜 跟老师再见
– Ok. All right. – Bye. Say bye.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-她老是加这么多话题标签 -天了噜
– She uses way too many hashtags. – Oh, my God.
看 这一看就是动过的
OK, this is clearly edited.
看这玩意儿
Like, look at that.
-没错 P过了 -绝对是P的
– Yep. That’s Photoshopped. – That’s definitely Photoshopped.
今天怎么样啊
How was your day?
还不错
It was good.
-爸爸说你考了个试 -嗯 还行
– Dad said you had a test? – Yeah. It was fine.
那他说什么了吗
So, what did he say?
他说他喜欢我 也想一起出去
That he likes me and he wants to go out
但他得和卡崔娜谈谈
but that he had to have a talk with Katrina.
天啊 她真是占着茅坑不拉屎
Oh, my God, she’s, like, hanging on for dear life.
-谁来了 -你们一起吃饭吗
– Who’s that? – Are you guys gonna come eat?
我们点了披萨
We ordered pizza.
借过一下
Excuse me.
-你也披萨吗 -是的
– You too? – Yeah.
不打个招呼吗
You don’t say hi?
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hello.
-能帮我拿几个吗 -好的
– Could I have some of those, please? – Er, yeah.
你在网上看过宿舍了吗
Did you go online and look at the dorms?
-你好 斯皮内利先生 -你好
– Hey, Mr Spinelli. – Hey.
-看过了 -你选过你喜欢的了吗
– Yes. – And did you pick your preferences?
是的 选过了
Yes, yes, I did.
“安娜很漂亮
“Anna is beautiful
“于我而言 已足够漂亮
“Beautiful enough for me
“阳光洒在她的黄色屋顶上
“The sun hits her yellow house
“近乎是上帝的明示”
“It’s almost like a sign from God”
哇 听起来很高级

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章星际探索
下一篇文章婚姻故事
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!