Home 加拿大电影 惊声尖笑3

惊声尖笑3

0
惊声尖笑3

-Cindy! -Brenda, hi!
见到你真好
It’s great to see you!
-好久不见 -太久了
-It’s been so long. -Too long.
我工作太忙了
I’ve been working so hard.
我得花很多时间待在电视台
You know, I’ve had to spend more and more time at the station.
一直有新闻进来
The news just keeps coming in.
功课是什么
What was the assignment?
画家人和朋友
Draw your family and friends.
最近有新男人吗
So, anyone new in your life, Cindy?
你知道的 没有适合的对象
Well, you know, I just haven’t found the right guy.
我要的不只是性
I’m looking for something more than just good sex.
我知道你需要承诺
I know, you want commitment.
不 我要性高♥潮♥ 当我遇到适合的男人
No, I want great sex. And when I meet that guy…
我就说嘛
That’s what I’m talking about!
你需要强强滚的男人
You want a guy that’s gonna hit that thing hard, like…
能跟你翻云覆雨
And then flip you over and come at you from the other side.
你知道我在说啥吗
D-O-double-G.
我有叫你们停笔吗
Did I say stop drawing?
他望着你的样子就好像他想把你砍了
And then he’ll look at you, like he gonna cut you.
布兰达你好浪漫啊..
Brenda, you’re so romantic.
可能是吧
I guess.
听着遇到适合的人时我会知道的
Look, when I meet Mr. Right, I’ll know.
乔治叔叔
Uncle George!
嗨甜心 过来这里
Hey, sweetie, come here!
你好吗
How are you?
去拿东西好吗
Go get your stuff, okay?
我认识你 你是汤姆的弟弟
I know you. You’re Tom Logan’s brother.
-你是那个记者 辛蒂 -对
-And you’re that reporter, Cindy Campbell. -Yeah.
你报道我们的麦片圈
You did the story on our cop cycles.
是麦田圈
Crop circles.
对啦
Right.
那么 你是来接…
So, you’re here to pick up your…
外甥 科迪
Nephew. Cody.
你的穿着不像个农夫
You don’t dress like a farmer.
我哥才是农夫
My brother’s the farmer.
我是饶舌歌♥手
I’m the rapper.
是真的 来打611查点资讯吧
For real. And here’s the 6-1-1 on that.
那是障碍台 你要说的是411查号♥台吧
That’s phone repair. You mean 4-1-1.

Right.
明晚我在23俱乐部参加饶舌歌♥比赛
So, I’ll be doing the rap battle at the 23 Club tomorrow night.
我才不相信哩
I don’t believe this shit.
我也不信 你们要来啦
Word. You two should come down!
我会饶舌
I be rappin’, I be cappin’, I be tappin’, I be flappin’,
帽子我戴鸭舌
I be happening. Ding, bing, wing. Yo!
-唱的真好 -我会杀蛇
-Sounds good. -Would, could, should, ‘hood.
乒乒砰砰唷
Gug, mug, dug, bug.
如果我们答应去 你可以住嘴吗
If we say we’ll come, will you shut your ass up?
好吧 就酱子 明天晚上见了
Okay, then. Fresh. I’ll see you guys tomorrow night.
-好再见 -拜拜
-Okay. Bye. -Peace out.
哪个王八蛋搞的鬼
Now, who the fuck did that?
亲爱的 怎么了 你又看到那东西了吗
Honey, what is it? Are you having one of your visions?
有个女孩 黑头发的
There’s a girl with black hair.
她想杀你
She wants to kill you.
你的月经快来了三…二…一
Your period starts in three, two, one.
还有什么 科迪 你还见到什么
What else? Cody, what else do you see?
一个男孩和一个女人 可是没看到爸爸
I see a little boy and a grown woman, but no father.
-科迪 -我看到你跪在狗屎里
-Cody. -I see you kneeling in dog shit.
什么
What?
老天爷
Oh, for God’s sake.
你还不明白吗
Cody, don’t you understand?
只要我们能在一起 这样就够了
As long as we have each other, that’s all we need.
科迪 我知道你母亲死后 你很不好受
Cody, I know things have been tough for you since your mom died.
我真是太自私了 总是以事业为重
God, I’ve been so selfish. Always putting my career first.
从现在开始我会整天想着你…
From now on, I’m gonna be thinking about you 24…
可恶
Damn!
辛蒂 等等
Wait, Cindy!
亲爱的 我会离开一阵子 所以…
Honey, I’m gonna be leaving soon, so…
你认识她吗
Do you know who she is?
不认识
No,
不过她有时候她会跟我说话
but sometimes she talks to me.
今晚她会来
She’s coming tonight.
-莫顿神父 -辛蒂
-Father Muldoon! -Cindy.
很谢谢你过来 我一直打电♥话♥找保姆
I’m so grateful you could come. I’ve called all over for babysitters.
偶尔找我没关系
I don’t mind filling in now and then.
小科迪呢
Where is little Cody?
我不知道 他应该在房♥里在玩吧
I don’t know. He must be back in his room, playing.
一定要叫他洗澡洗干净
Anyway, make sure Cody washes everywhere.
还有他屁♥股♥上有个小疹子
Also, he has a little rash on his behind.
你可以帮他在小屁屁上擦乳液吗
Could you rub this lotion on his little bottom?
只要轻轻擦就可以了
Just apply it liberally.
谢谢你 神父 晚安
Thank you, Father. Good night.
科迪
Cody.
是的 是的 今天真是人多多呀
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It’s getting thick up in here.
听着在今晚的比赛开始前
Hey, look, before we get on with the battles tonight,
我要做几点宣布
I got a couple announcements to make.
我知道你们都想干掉心中最喜欢的饶舌歌♥手
I know y’all are gonna wanna bust a cap in the air for your favorite rapper,
不过 请克制一下想开枪的冲动 等到比赛结束再说
but if you could please hold on to your gunfire until the end of the show.
现在 先把保险关上
Now, look, let’s just put the safeties on.
就在扳机的左手边上方
It’s on the left side of the gun above the trigger guard.
谁把他轰出去好吗 把他赶走
Will somebody get his ass out of here? Get his ass up out of here!
好了 DJ 放音乐吧
All right. DJ, spin that shit!
-我的错 -去你妈
-My bad. -Mother…
布兰达 怎么了 你看起来吓坏了
Brenda, is something wrong? You look scared.
我不知道 你在电视上说的事情…
I don’t know. All that stuff you was saying on TV,
我有预感怪事要发生了
I just got a weird feeling something bad is heading my way,
就像看到女生开车时那种预感
like when you see an Asian person behind the wheel of a car.
今晚看完秀
Cindy, after the show,
如果我没跟陌生人回家
if I don’t end up on all fours with some anonymous guy,
或喝到脱裤
or drink an ass load of Cristal
醉倒在厨房♥后面的垃圾箱
and have to sleep it off in a dumpster behind the Sizzler,
你可以过来陪我吗
you think maybe you could come back to my crib and hang out with me?
我不想独处
I don’t wanna be alone.
当然好 布兰达
Of course I will, Brenda.
我爱你
I love you!
今天门票算你的哦
Pay my way, okay?
唷 乔治 还好吗 最强的饶舌歌♥手来也
Yo, yo, yo, George! What’s up with the man with the tightest rapping…
-还好吗 老兄 有啥新鲜事 -在街上 宝贝
-What’s up, B? What’s good? -…on the streets, baby!
最近有啥新闻
-What’s good with you, boy? -Dude!
有啥新鲜事
-What’s good, baby? -Dude!
白人终于要教教黑人如何饶舌啦
Finally, the white man is gonna school the black man on how to rap.
-耶 -耶 是啊
-Yeah! -Yeah, I guess.
你觉得今天有多少观众
-Word. -How many people are here, you think?
狗屎
Shit.
老天我不知耶 一百 两百个带家伙的白人憎恨者
I don’t know, man. 100, 200 whitey-hating, chrome-packing,
等着轰掉烂歌♥手的头
ready to bust a cap in any white boy’s ass who ain’t bringing that shit.
耶 差不多哦 对呀
-Yeah. At least. Yeah. -Word.
那…又怎样哩
What’s wrong, George?
你有没有想过远离虚幻世界
You ever wonder when it’s time to stop living up here
回到现实
and start living down here?
不如远离这里挪到那里
But what if we stop living over here and move over there?
我的姑妈曾住在那里
Shit, my Aunt ShaNeequa used to live over there, man,
不过那三八被赶走了
-but that bitch got evicted, though. -Word?
-是哦 -为什么
-Yeah, I’m dead serious. -What for?
-老鼠 -老鼠 我以为她养了田鼠
-Mice. -Mice? I thought she had rats.
田鼠在户外生活 老鼠在家里生活
No, man. Rats are outside, mice are inside.
那如果老鼠跑到外头去 就变成田鼠罗
Yo, but what if a mouse goes outside? Does it become a rat?
如果田鼠待在家里 会变成老鼠吗
And if a rat is in the house, is it a mouse?
我没在外头看过老鼠
I ain’t never seen no mouse outside. That’s what I’m saying.
因为它变成田鼠了
That’s because it’s a rat, fool!
哇靠 你刚陈述了一项事实 真的很深奥
Damn. Yeah, you might’ve just made a fact just now. That’s some real shit!
-兄弟 在谈些什么 -太火了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Previous article 贵妇失踪记(1938)
Next article 狂凶记
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。