Home 加拿大电影 惊声尖笑3

惊声尖笑3

0
惊声尖笑3

Are you okay?
是因为棺材还开着
It’s just the open coffin.
我真不敢相信他们就这么摆着
I can’t believe they just leave it out here like this.
-乔治她醒了 -醒了
-George, it’s a wake. -Awake?
-布兰达 奇迹出现了 -不 乔治 不要
-Brenda! It’s a miracle! -No! George, stop!
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead!
苏 你的老师复活了
Sue, your teacher’s alive!
-哈…罗 -他说什么
-Hello? -What did he say?
我来罩你 乔治 我来罩你
I got your back, George! I got your back!
我告诉你哦…
I’ll tell you what!
她还活着 布兰达
Mahalik, she’s alive! Brenda!
乔治 不要 她已经死了
George, stop! She’s dead!
不 我们不要再失去你了
Brenda! No! We won’t lose you again!
没用
Mahalik, help!
没什么
Nothing!
-她没有呼吸 -不
-She’s not breathing! -No!
活过来
Live, damn it! Live!
不要
Don’t!
可恶 活过来
Live, damn it! Live!
我让她的气管保持畅通
Let me open her windpipe!
-天啊 查尔斯 查尔斯 -呼吸
-Charles! Charles, stop them! -Breathe!
阻止他们 他们在做什么
Someone stop them! What are they doing?
下去
Get off!
她还活着 她还活着
She’s alive! She’s alive!
醒醒 布兰达 呼吸
Wake up! Brenda, Brenda, breathe!
大家让开
Clear!

No!
我拿到了
I got something! I got something!
-够了 -乔治
-That’s it! -George!
这是我最后一次让人死而复生
That’s the last time I try to bring anyone back from the dead.
乔治 别怪罪自己 我知道你只是想帮点忙
George, don’t get down on yourself. I know you were only trying to help.
你是个好心又体贴的人
You’re a good, caring person,
所以我才喜欢你
which is why I like you.
谢谢你 辛蒂 可我不想要扰乱你的生活
Thanks, Cindy, but I don’t wanna screw your life up, too.
我走
The most caring thing I could do for everyone right now
就是帮大家一个大忙了
is to just get out of here.
乔治 那苏怎么办
George! What about Sue?
哦对 对哦 只要接到苏我就…
Yes. Of course. Once I get Sue, then…
等等
Wait!
我现在真的很需要朋友
I could really use a friend right now.
布兰达走了 科迪又恨我
Brenda’s gone, Cody resents me.
我又遇上了奇怪的…
And I’m caught up in something I can’t even…
天啊好难过(双关语 好硬)
Oh, God, it’s so hard!
这个嘛…你这么美 又靠在我身上
Well, you’re beautiful and you’re pressing up against me.
听着 辛蒂
Look, Cindy,
我知道你不会跟我这种人约会
I know you’d never consider going out with a guy like me,
但如果明晚你有空的话…
but if you’re not too busy tomorrow night…
-那是答应罗 -对
-Is that a yes? -Yes.
辛蒂 布兰达跟你提过录影带的事吗
Cindy, did Brenda ever talk to you about a tape?
她的确提过
She did mention something.
你介意我上去看看吗
Do you mind if I go upstairs and look around?
当然不会去吧
Yes, go. Of course. Go.
科迪 我马上回来好吗
Cody, I’ll be right back, okay?
你今天走运了 他不知道”你”是男人
You’re getting laid tonight. He doesn’t know you’re a guy.
可恶
Oh, shit.

Hello?
什么 米丽梅
What? Willie Mays?
谁是同性恋 喂
Who’s gay? Hello?
得…到…吗
…me now?
什么
What?
-听…得…到…吗 -好像可以
-Can you hear me now? -Kind of.
-听得到吗 -清楚了
-Can you hear me now? -Yes, perfect.
-七天 -七天
-Seven days. -Seven days?
天啊 我下星期一就会挂了
Oh, my God. I’m gonna die next Monday?
没错 不对 等等 星期一吗 那是工作天的算法
Yes. No, wait. Monday. That would be seven business days.
-我是说从今天开始算七天 -现在就开始
-This is seven days starting now. -So seven days to this very hour?
我的表坏了 我怎么会知道几点开始
My watch broke. How am I gonna know the exact hour?
别管几点了 就是今天 从现在开始七天后
Forget hours. This day, seven days from now.
可是就快放假了 假日也算在内吗
But there’s a holiday coming up. Do you count the holiday as a day?
这个嘛…要看情形 是什么节日呢
Well, that depends. What holiday?
-马丁路德纪念日 -那不算
-Martin Luther King Day. -Then no.
为什么不算 大家都放假啊
Why not? Everybody at work is taking it off.
我的老天爷 我给你整整七天了
Jesus Christ, lady. I’m giving you seven friggin’ days.
信不信我现在就过去
I can come over there now
马上取你性命
and kill the shit out of you if you’d rather have that.
不管你怎么说
George, I don’t care what you say, man.
我要帮你报名另一个比赛
I’m signing you up for another rap battle.
马哈利 我说过了 我已经不眷恋了
Mahalik, I told you. That part of my life is over.
我也曾对CJ的姐姐死心
I said the same thing about getting with CJ’s sister.
-可是你瞧 我还是跟她有一腿 -你还是跟她有一腿
-But look at me. I’m still hitting that. -He’s still hitting it, man!
她还是过得好好的 那是我老姐耶 什么
And she fine as shit! That’s my sister! What?
这不相干我不玩了
It doesn’t matter. I’m done.
那你以后想怎么办
So, what are you gonna do with the rest of your life, dawg?
我不知道
I don’t know.
耶 耶 来呀
Yeah, yeah! Come on!
或许我哥哥是对的 我应该定下来了
Maybe my brother was right. Maybe I should just settle down.
-会怎样呢 -你妈
-What’s up, then? -Mother…
又搞到一个了哦
I got another one, y’all.
唷 乔治老弟 不要一直记得旧事 让它过去吧
Well, George, man, you can’t focus on that shit, man. Let that go.
想不想试试看 乔治
Hey, you gotta try this shit, George.
-你得先拿掉盖子 -你怎么回事啊
-Yo, man, you got to take the lid off! -What’s wrong with you, man?
-哦对哦 当然罗 -抱歉
-Yes, of course. -Sorry!
-喂 -乔治 可怕的事情发生了
-Hello? -George, something terrible has happened.
我需要你的帮忙
I really need your help.
-辛蒂 你好吗 怎么了 -乔治 你得帮帮我
-Cindy, are you okay? What’s going on? -George! George, you have to help me.
我看了那卷录影带 就是杀死布兰达那卷
I just watched this tape, the same tape that killed Brenda.
然后电♥话♥就响了
And then the phone rang,
有声音说我七天后会死
and this voice said that I was gonna die in seven days.
辛蒂没有杀人录影带这回事
Cindy, there’s no such thing as a killer videotape.
有这回事
Hell, yeah, there is!
我认识一个人可以帮你
In fact, I know somebody who can definitely help you with that.
-是吗 谁 -等等 老兄
-You do? Who? -Wait up, man.
我听说90街的杰米尔 他上礼拜看了录影带
I heard Jamal from 90th Street, he watched that tape last week.
-今天早上要醒来时就葛屁了 -不
-And this morning he woke up dead. -No!
葛屁了怎么醒来
How in the hell do you wake up dead?
我是说他上♥床♥前还好好的呗
‘Cause you’re alive when you go to sleep.
-等等 谁能帮我忙 -你来告诉我
-Wait. Just tell me who can help me. -So you telling me
你是说有人可以葛屁着上♥床♥又好好的醒来
that you can go to bed dead and wake up alive?
葛屁了何必上♥床♥啊 老兄 那叫脱裤子放屁
You can’t go to bed dead! Man, that shit would be redundant.
-究竟谁能帮我 -不可能
-Just tell me who. -No, it wouldn’t.
你可以活着上♥床♥
‘Cause you can go to bed and not be dead,
或是不在床上葛屁
and you can die but not be in a bed.
可是你已经在床上了
But you are in a bed, man.
所以才会说”醒来时就葛屁了”
That’s how you wake up dead in the first place, fool!
去 真是太深奥了
Damn! That’s some quantum shit right there, man!
-所以我说嘛 -你去开一门课算了
-That’s what I’m talking about. -You should be teaching classes!
-你太有才了 -快说谁能帮我
-You steady dropping knowledge! -Just tell me who can help me!
-去 -真是的夏妮克阿姨可以
-Damn! -My Aunt ShaNeequa.
她跟她客兄都搞神秘的
Her and her man are into all this weird shit.
他们最早看到那卷片子
They saw the tape before anybody else knew about it.
你今晚应该去找他们
Matter of fact, you should go see them tonight.
-今晚 -对
-Tonight? Yeah. -Yeah.
那谁要照顾科迪
But who will take care of Cody?
乔治 我们一定会很愉快的
George, we’re gonna have so much fun.
我有拼图 大富翁…
I have some jigsaw puzzles and board games
房♥间里有棒球卡 还有很酷的模型飞机
and baseball cards in my room, and this really cool model airplane.
-我去拿过来 -好
-I’m gonna go get it. -Sure.
我帮他做了点心
Okay, so I made him a snack,
如果他睡不着 你可以冲牛奶给他
and you can give him some warm milk if he can’t go to sleep…
别担心
Don’t worry.
-不会有事的 -在这里

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Previous article 贵妇失踪记(1938)
Next article 狂凶记
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。