Home 加拿大电影 惊声尖笑3

惊声尖笑3

0
惊声尖笑3

Brenda!
天啊
Brenda! Oh, my God!
老天 死三八
Oh, my God, you bitch!
是番茄酱啦
Ketchup!
你该看看自己的表情
You should have seen the look on your face!
你把我骗倒了
You got me!
布兰达 布兰达
Brenda? Brenda?
天啊 布兰达
Oh, my God! Brenda!
布兰达
Brenda!
-没想到你会被骗 -可是很逼真啊
-I can’t believe you fell for that fake seizure! -But it seemed so real!
-对吧 很逼真吧 -而且你还尿出来了
-It did, didn’t it? -And you peed!
对呀 我弄得很像真的哦
Yeah! I really sold that shit, didn’t I?
我就是喜欢看你被吓到的样子
I just love the look on your face when you are scared.
你太容易上当了
Girl, you are too easy.
我用以前那只假手骗你啦
I got you with the old fake hand!
-小姐你还真害怕 -对啦对啦
-Girl, you were scared! -Well, I know!
-拜托 开玩笑而已 -太过火了 布兰达
-Come on. I was just kidding. -Well, you’ve taken it too far, Brenda.
我去拿剩下的爆米花
I’m gonna go get the rest of the popcorn!
辛蒂
Cindy?
少来了 我不会再受骗的
Forget it. I am not falling for it again.
别闹了
Come on.
辛蒂 是新闻
Cindy, the news is on!
又有一个白人女孩掉进井里
Another little white girl done fell down a well.
今天有50个黑人被警♥察♥刑求
Fifty black people get their ass beat by police today,
全世界却把焦点放在一个白人女孩身上
but the whole world gotta stop for one little whitey down a hole.
辛蒂
Cindy!
电视机在漏水
The TV’s leaking!
辛蒂
Cindy?
辛蒂 这里怪怪的
Cindy, something’s wrong here.
辛蒂这三八把我地板弄湿了
Cindy, this bitch is messing up my floor!
辛蒂 帮帮我
Cindy, help me!
我没听见
I’m not listening.
起来你这小三八
Get up, you little ugly bitch.
快点 让我看看你的能耐
Come on. Let me see what you got.
你会什么 就这样
What you gonna do? That’s all?
我会打败她的 辛蒂
I’m whupping her ass, Cindy!
怎么样呀
Yeah! What’s up?
辛蒂 救命辛蒂
Cindy, please help me! Cindy!
好啦 等一下 喂
Okay, hang on a second. Hello?
我是莫顿神父 我们相处得很愉快
Father Muldoon here. We’re getting along famously.
谢谢你 神父 再见
Thanks again, Father. Bye-bye.
布兰达
Brenda?
布兰达
Brenda!
天啊
Oh, my God!
当然 当然我会告诉她 谢谢
Yes, yes, of course I’ll tell her. Thank you.
苏的老师布兰达…她…她死了
Sue’s teacher, Brenda. She’s dead.
-我最好跟她说 -不不不 我可以的
-I’d better tell her. -No, no, no. I can do it.
-苏 -怎么了
-Sue? -Yes?
-你认识布兰达老师吧 -认识啊
-You know your teacher, Miss Brenda? -Yeah?
她死了
She’s dead!
永远不回来了 死得好惨
Gone forever! Died a horrible, painful death!
死了 死透了 像你的狗狗一样
Gone, gone, gone, just like your dog!
我的狗狗死了
My dog’s dead?
我回来的时候压到它
I just ran him over with the car when I drove in!
你爱的每个人都死了
Everyone you love around you is dying!
嗨神父
Hello, Father.
别叫我神父 我不当神父很久了自从…
Don’t call me “Father.” I haven’t been a clergyman since…
那晚的事我很遗憾
I’m sorry about that night.
如果那20哩路我没打瞌睡
If I hadn’t fallen asleep while driving for that exact 20 minutes,
如果我没有喝光整瓶酒
if I hadn’t drank that exact whole bottle of J盲germeister,
如果我没杀了那个搭便车的人
if I hadn’t raped and mutilated that exact mulatto hitchhiker…
-沙亚蔓…-如果当时我没被抓到
-Sayaman… -…if I hadn’t been caught in that
在那房♥间跟2个男孩..
exact motel room with those exact two boys…
你说的和安妮都没关系
Sayaman. I don’t see what any of this has to do with Annie.
抱歉 我想到别晚去了
I’m sorry. Those were other nights.
不过如果发生在那一晚
But if it had been that night,
或许我不会撞到她 可怕的那一晚…
I might have missed her. That terrible night.
-神父 是您夫人 她受伤了 -安妮
-It’s your wife, Father. She’s hurt. -Annie?
她被卡车撞到 卡在树上动弹不得
She was hit by a truck and she’s pinned against a tree.
我听不懂
I don’t understand.
只要不移开卡车她就一息尚存
As long as the truck has her pinned, she’ll stay alive.
我还是不懂
I still don’t get it.
这是你太太
This is your wife.
她的热狗折断了
She broke her wiener?
仔细看这薄饼
Look what happens to the taco.
这么深的譬喻我看不懂 我只想见见安妮
Look, I don’t understand all this fancy medical lingo. I wanna see Annie.
她被撞成两截了
She’s split in half.
你是说…从中间折一半了
You mean, like down-the-middle in half?
是从腰部
At the waist.
你是说这是我最后一次跟她的上半身讲话
You mean this is the last time I can talk to the top half?
对 是卡车让她暂时黏在一起的
Yes. The truck is the only thing that is holding her together.
假设这是她的下半身
Let’s say this is her bottom half.
我可以跟那里温存一下吗
Can I squeeze in a few minutes with that?
我不懂你的话
I’m not sure what you mean.
-让我解释给你听 -汤姆
-Let me explain. -Tom.
去看看她吧
Go to her.
汤姆我想搭便车
Tom, I’ll need a ride home.
宝贝 怎么了
Hey, baby. How’s it going?
我要死了 汤姆
I’m dying, Tom.
别这么说 卡车差点撞到你
Don’t talk like that. The truck barely hit you.
亲爱的 吻我最后一次吧
Honey, kiss me one last time.
答应我你不会再娶
Promise me you’ll never remarry.
我答应你
I promise.
也不能乱搞
And no sex, either.
抱歉我听不懂哩
I’m sorry. I didn’t catch that.
-不能跟人上♥床♥ -亲爱的 你口齿不清了
-No sex. -Honey, you’re not speaking clearly.
-你的伤势太严重 -不能跟人上♥床♥
-Your injuries must be awful. -No sex.
-命运之神何其残忍♥ -不能跟人上♥床♥
-Cruel fate to shroud my wife’s… -No sex.
-让我听不懂吾妻临终之言 -不能跟人上♥床♥
-…dying words in mystery. -No sex.
-不能跟人上♥床♥ -可怜的安妮
-No sex! -Poor Annie.
我们太不了解她了 我们会很想念她的
We hardly knew her. She’ll be missed terribly.
-老天爷 -好的 亲爱的 安息吧
-Jesus. -That’s right, honey, go into the light.
听着
Look!
跟乔治说 尽情挥棒
Just tell George, “Swing away.”
好 尽情挥棒
Right. Swing away.
这句你又听懂了
Sure. That you understand.
安妮 安妮
Annie? Annie!
很抱歉老兄
I’m sorry, dude.
别叫我老兄 我很久没抽大♥麻♥了自从…
Don’t call me dude. I’m not a stoner anymore, not since…
拜了 汤姆
Goodbye, Tom.
抱歉米克斯先生太太
I’m so sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Meeks.
布兰达生前是个好朋友
Brenda was a good friend
我可爱的布兰达
when she was alive.
她看起来很平静
My sweet, sweet Brenda. She looks so peaceful.
上帝应该召唤我来代替女儿死的
If only God had taken us instead of our daughter.
我了解布兰达 她心中也一定这么想
And knowing your Brenda like I did, I’d say she wishes the same thing.
今天才收到的
These just came today.
她旅行时拍的照片
Photos from a trip she took.
-什么都没有 -请翻面 亲爱的
-They’re blank. -Turn them around, honey.
哦对哦
Yes, of course.
-这是谁 -雷夫
-Who’s this? -That’s Ralph.
他就在那里
He’s right over there.
科迪
Cody?
是个男孩 他以后会变成混♥蛋♥
It’s a boy. He’s going to be an asshole.
尽量抽吧 反正你会被公车撞死
Smoke all you want. You’re gonna get hit by a bus.
假发骗不了人的
That’s not fooling anyone.
-辛蒂 -乔治
-Cindy. -George.
苏想向她的老师致意
Hey. Sue wanted to pay her respects to her teacher.
-你呢 -对 布兰达是我好朋友
-You? -Brenda was my bitch.
当然
Of course.
你还好吧

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Previous article 贵妇失踪记(1938)
Next article 狂凶记
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。