“猛虎出笼喽”
“Kizzo-kaskizzo is is-out. ”
我不知道你做了什么 希德妮
I don’t know what you did, Sidney,
但我代表全体学生 感谢你
but on behalf of the entire student body, we all say, “Thank you!”
-够了 斯图 -真的 要我说
– Drop it, Stu. – No, I say…
今晚去我家 即兴派对
an impromptu party tonight, my house.
庆祝我们的小假期 怎么样
Celebrate this little siesta. What do you say?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
只要这只小狐狸不把全世界都请来
As long as this little vixen doesn’t invite the entire world,
我们就没事
we’ll be fine.
几个好朋友私下聚聚
Intimate gathering, intimate friends.
怎么样 小希 变♥态♥也能带来好处嘛
What do you say, Sid? I mean, pathos could have its perks?
我绝对会保护你的
I will totally protect you.
我超级壮的 我能保护你 妹子
Yo, I am so buff. I got you covered, girl.
算了
No.
来嘛 小希 就算为我
Come on, Sid. For me?
或许很好玩呢
It could be fun.
-好吧 -真的 太棒了
– Okay. Whatever. – Yeah? Nice.
好 那你们拿吃的
Cool. You guys bring food, all right?
谁啊
Yes?
有人吗
Hello?
-该死的小混♥蛋♥ -你说我什么
– Damn little shits. – What’d you call me?
-不是说你 弗莱德 -混♥蛋♥
– Not you, Fred. – You prick.
如果柯顿·韦瑞说的是真话呢
What if Cotton Weary is telling the truth?
或许他的确在跟你妈妈搞外遇
Maybe he was having an affair with your mom.
你♥爸♥总去外地出差 或许…
I mean, your dad was always out of town on business. Maybe-
或许你妈妈就是很不开心
Maybe your mom was just a very unhappy woman.
如果他们是有外遇
If- If they were having an affair,
那柯顿为什么在庭上无法拿出证明
then how come Cotton couldn’t prove it in court?
传言无法证实 所以才叫传言
Well, you can’t prove a rumour. That’s why it’s a rumour.
是啊 就是那个白♥痴♥记者盖尔·威瑟斯编出来的
Right. Created by that little tabloid twit Gale Weathers.
这传言早就有了 小希
It goes further back, Sid.
还有关于其他男人的传闻
There’s been talk about other men.
你信了吗
And you believe it.
这个嘛
Well,
理查德·吉尔直肠里取出沙鼠的故事听多了
I mean, you can only hear that Richard Gere gerbil story so many times…
也就开始觉得可信了
before you have to start believing it.
对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
如果我错误地指认了柯顿·韦瑞
You know, if-if I was wrong about Cotton Weary, then
那凶手就还逍遥法外
the killer’s still out there.
别那么想 小希
Don’t go there, Sid.
导演的玩笑 人们总把本片导演韦斯·克雷文和《万圣节》系列导演约翰·卡朋特搞混
你听上去像韦斯·卡朋特电影里的人物
You’re starting to sound like some Wes Carpenter flick or something.
别自己吓唬自己
Don’t freak yourself out, okay?
今晚还长着呢 好吗
We’ve got a long night ahead of us. Okay?
我们去跳舞吧
Let’s boogie.
-它活了 -亨利
– It’s alive! – Henry!
老天爷啊 这下我知道…
Oh, in the name of God, now I know-
让让
Excuse me, dude.
-小心点 混♥蛋♥ -抱歉
– Watch it, jerk. – I’m sorry.
白♥痴♥
Dork.
天呐 今晚人好多
Jesus, this place is packed tonight, man.
-大屠♥杀♥区火爆了 -来参加我的派对啊
– We had a run in the mass murder section. – Comin’ to my fiesta?
-嗯 我提前下班 宵禁嘛 -太好了
– Yeah, I’m off early. Curfew, you know. – Cool.
ET妈妈参演的狼人电影叫什么来着
What’s that werewolf movie with E.T.’s mom in it?
《破胆惊魂夜》 恐怖片 往前直走
“The Howling. ” Horror. Straight ahead.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
-太不知趣了 -怎么了
– Oh, now that’s in poor taste. – What?
如果你是残酷屠♥杀♥的唯一嫌疑人
If you were the only suspect in a senseless bloodbath…
你会站在恐怖片区吗
would you be standing in the horror section?
怎么了 那只是个误会
What? It was just a misunderstanding.
他又没做什么
He didn’t do anything.
你个没用的
You’re such a little lapdog.
他长了一脸凶手相
He’s got “killer” printed all over his forehead.
好吧 是吗
Okay! Really?
那警♥察♥为什么放他走了 机灵鬼
Well, why’d the cops let him go, smart guy?
他们显然看的电影不够多
Because obviously they don’t watch enough movies.
这是标准恐怖片情节
This is standard horror movie stuff.
-跟《灯红酒绿杀人夜》一样 -是吗
– “Prom Night” revisited, man. – Yeah?
他为什么要杀自己女朋友啊
Why would he wanna kill his own girlfriend?
杀女朋友总会有个扯淡的动机
There’s always some stupid, bullshit reason to kill your girlfriend.
这就是妙处所在 简单
That’s the beauty of it all: simplicity.
而且 如果太过复杂
Besides, if it gets too complicated,
目标观众就失去兴趣了
you lose your target audience.
那他是什么原因
Well, what’s his reason?
或许希德妮不肯跟他做♥爱♥
Maybe Sidney wouldn’t have sex with him.
-怎么 她在为你保留贞操吗 -或许吧
– What, is she savin’ herself for you? – Maybe.
既然比利想杀了她
Now that Billy tried to mutilate her,
你说小希会愿意跟我约会吗
do you think Sid would go out with me?
不 我觉得不可能
No, I don’t at all. No.
你知道我猜是谁吗
You know who I think it is?
我觉得是她爸
You know, I think it’s her father.
她爸爸为什么联♥系♥不上
Why can’t they find her pops, man?
因为他可能已经死了
Because he’s probably dead.
他的尸体会在最后时刻突然被发现
His body will come poppin’ up in the last reel somewhere!
眼睛被挖出来 手指被切掉 牙齿被打碎
Eyes gouged out, fingers cut off, teeth knocked out!
-警♥察♥这方面永远猜不对 -拜托
– See, the police are always off track with this shit. – Man!
如果他们看过《灯红酒绿杀人夜》 就省事多了
If they’d watch “Prom Night,” they’d save time.
这是有规律的
There’s a formula to it.
很简单的规律 人人都有嫌疑
A very simple formula! Everybody’s a suspect!
告诉你 爸爸只是幌子 是比利干的
I’m telling you, the dad’s a red herring. It’s Billy.
我们怎么知道你不是凶手
How do we know you’re not the killer?
比利
Hi, Billy.
或许你看多了电影 分不清虚实了
Maybe your movie-freaked mind lost its reality button.
这你想过吗
You ever think of that?
你说得对 我绝对承认
You’re absolutely right. I’m the first to admit it.
如果这是一部恐怖片 我就是主要嫌犯
If this were a scary movie, i’d be the prime suspect.
没错
That’s right.
你的动机是什么
And what would be your motive?
要到千禧年了 动机是随机的
It’s the millennium. Motives are incidental.
千禧年
“Millennium. ”
千禧年 我喜欢 不错啊 到千禧年了
“Millennium. ” I like that. That’s good. It’s the millennium.
好小子
Good kid.
千禧年 这词不错
“Millennium. ” Good word, my man.
你敢说那不是个杀人犯吗
Are you telling me that’s not a killer?
好冷清啊
Sure is quiet.
看看这里啊 简直像是魔鬼镇
God, look at this place. It’s “The Town That Dreaded Sundown. ”
嗯 我看过那部电影
Yeah, I saw that movie.
是讲一个德州杀人狂 是吧
It’s about a killer in Texas, huh?
小希 想想啊
Hey, Sid, just think.
如果他们拍一部关于你的电影 谁会来扮演你
If they make a movie about you, who’s gonna play you?
我不敢想
I shudder to think.
我觉得你像年轻的梅格·瑞恩
I see you as a young Meg Ryan myself.
谢谢 杜伊
Thanks, Dewey.
她出演了《惊声尖叫2》和《惊声尖笑2》
就凭我的运气 估计会找托蕊·斯培林来演
With my luck, they’d cast Tori Spelling.
我几分钟就好
I’m just gonna be a few minutes.
你俩别跑远
You girls don’t go too far.
-比利今晚会去吗 -最好别去
– Is Billy gonna be there tonight? – He better not be.
我叫斯图别说出去了
I told Stu to keep his mouth shut.
今晚还是别搞得气氛那么紧张了
I think we can live without the endorphin rush for one night.
比利说得对
Billy’s right, you know.
他每次碰我 我都放松不下来
Whenever he touches me, I just can’t relax.
你妈妈突然死去
So you have a few intimacy issues
导致你有些不敢与人亲近
as a result of your mother’s untimely death.
这没什么 小希 会慢慢好起来的
It’s no big deal, Sid. I mean, you’ll thaw out.
是啊 但他一直对我很耐心
Yeah, but he has been so patient with me,
就是性方面
you know, with all the sex stuff.
有多少男生能忍♥受一个性冷淡的女朋友啊
How many guys would put up with a girlfriend who’s sexually anorexic?
比利和他的老二配不上你
Billy and his penis don’t deserve you, all right?
杜伊 你去哪了
Dewey, where the hell you been?
我一直在照看着希德妮
I was keepin’ an eye on Sidney, uh-

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!