Home 动作电影 爱听闻(1989)

爱听闻(1989)

0
爱听闻(1989)

我以为我跟她结过婚
Wow. I think I was married to that lady.
世界真小
Small world.
有趣的是,这件事发生的时问
Funny thing is, this didn’t happen to her
刚好就是我完全听不见的时候很巧吧?
till just about the same time I went completely deaf. Coincidence?
真了不起,谁会相信?
Amazing. Who’d believe it?
你这一生想要什么?
So, what do you want out of life before the show’s over?
只是不想让自己出丑
Just not to make a fool out of myself.
你就只要这样?
That’s all you want?
我很害怕
I have this terrible fear
有天我犯了个错
that I’m gonna make some mistake
而大家都围着我蹬着我看
and everyone’s gonna stand around and stare at me.
老天!真希望八年前我们就认识
Boy, damn. I wish I had met you eight years ago.
l0秒钟内,我就能解决你全部问题
I can fix all your problems in 10 seconds.
l0秒钟?
Ten seconds?
如果你相信我,只要l0秒你相信我吗?
Ten seconds, if you trust me. You trust me?
当然相信
Yeah, sure.
听着
Listen.
你长得不错
Hey, you’re a good-looking guy.
谢谢,你人真好
Thank you. That’s very kind of you.
觉得怎么样?很好吗?
How’s that feel? Good?
看起来有点笨有点傻
Look a little silly to me. Kind of foolish.
你看?生活并不复鸡
You see? Life ain’t so complicated.
雷,下次什么时候来? 随时都会
When’s the next coming, Ray? Any second.
现在应该是卡车来了我要拿个螺丝起子
That might be the truck coming now. I gotta go get a screwdriver.
那个瞎子在吗?
So, uh, the blind guy around?
Hey.
Oh.
瞎子在哪?你要找谁?
Where’s the blind guy? Who do you want?
华里克鲁 我是他的组头
Kerew. Wally Kerew. I’m his bookie.
我欠他钱
I owe him some money.
他在等送货 马上回来
Well, he’s waiting for a delivery. He’ll be back in a minute.
他在哪,前头吗?我去找他
Where’s he, out front? I’ll go find him.
我差点忘记,我需要一些
I almost forgot. I need some, uh–
一些…我不知道 我们还没开市
Some, I don’t know– We’re not open yet.
我知道,听着,我需要那边上面的东西
I know. Listen, I need some of that stuff up there.
我的肚子痛那上面是什么东西?
My tummy’s all kaput. What is that stuff up there?
是的,听好
The antacids? Yeah, listen.
阿卡中和剂和其他的有什么不同?
What’s the difference between Alka-Seltzer and the one next to it?
低盖儿?
Di-Gel?
帮我个忙念给我听好吗?
Yeah. Can you do me a favor. Would you read it to me?
你要我念出来?
You want me to read out Di-Gel?
对,我的眼睛不是很好麻烦你念一下好吗?
Yeah, my eyes ain’t too good. Just read it, please?
老天
Jesus.
”低盖儿含有钙化物
Uh, “Di-Gel contains calcium carbonate,
非常有效的中和剂而且也....”
an effective antacid. It is also…”
你要去哪? 拿去
Where are you going? Here, take it.
我没有想要玩什么把戏
I wasn’t trying to pull anything. Honestly.
你该马上把这送去
You were told to deliver this from the airport.
我以为我被警♥察♥跟踪
I thought I was being tailed. I thought it was the cops.
我不想让他们太接近苏瑟兰先生
I didn’t want to bring them near Mr. Sutherland. Tell him that.
你告诉他我们有部车在前面
No, you tell him that. I’ve got a car out front.
如果我跟你去找就死定了
Come on, I’m dead if I go with you.
如果你不去,你现在就死定了
You’re dead if you don’t go with me.
”一胃里面的胀气会导致灼热
“–bubbles of gas trapped in the stomach can cause heartburn,
骏性消化不良同时令有胃胀气的感觉
acid indigestion and that full, bloated feeling.
不同一般的中和剂
And unlike plain antacids,
其中的防护马上去除胀气
the simethicone breaks up gas bubbles rapidly
完全释放压力”
to relieve fullness and pressure.”
我觉得自己像个广♥告♥
I feel like a commercial.
那是什么?
What the hell was that?
等等
Wait a minute.
等等我的屁♥股♥!我以为我听见
Wait, my ass! I thought I heard–
这是什么?躲猫猫吗?
What is this, hide-and-seek?
这是怎么回声?
What? What’s this?
Hey. Ooh.
这是怎么回声?
Hello? Oh, no!
这家伙死了华里,这里有把枪
This guy’s dead. Wally, there’s a gun here.
这家伙死了华里,这里有把枪
Don’t touch it.
走开!
Move it!
走开!
Freeze!
枪放下!我说把枪放下!
Drop it! I said drop it!
什么?你持有武器吗?
What did he say? You holding a weapon?
我有 甩掉!
Yes, I am. Throw it away! Get rid of it!
待在那儿!别动
Stay there! Freeze!
别开枪!
Don’t shoot!
我会轰了你
I’ll blow your brains out.
等等 闭嘴!
Wait. Shut up!
拜托,温柔一点
Please, be gentle.
我们走 等等
Let’s go. Wait.
你不会认为我跟这件事有关吧他是来买♥♥解骏剂的
You don’t think I had anything to do with this. He came for Alka-Seltzer.
这个人要我念低盖儿上的说明给他听
The man asked me to read him a Di-Gel label. Can you believe that?
我们甚至不认识这家伙
We don’t even know the man.
华里,把钱从雪茄盒里拿出来好吗?
Wally, get the money from the box. Yeah.
对不起,警官没有比较好的方法
Officer, excuse me, isn’t there some
来处理这件事?我能拿我的夹克吗?
nice way we can settle this? Can I get my coat?
等等,我们帮你拿夹克 老天!
– Hang on, we’ll get your coats. – Jesus!
华里,告诉韩多斯顿先生替我们锁门
Wally, tell Mr. Huddelston to lock up for us.

Yeah.
你真唣心了
– Open it up. – You’re sick!
大卫?
Dave?
大卫?坐下
Dave? Head down.
头低下,弯腰 大卫?
– Head down, bring it down. – Dave?
小心你的腿
Watch your leg, watch your leg.
驾照号♥码是l D G X
License: one-David-George-x-ray…
好了,我们出发了
All right, let’s move out.
你真的不知道是不是这位神秘女子开的枪
You really can’t say whether this mystery woman fired the shot.
不知道,但如果她是无辜的
No, I can’t, but if she’s innocent,
为何开枪后,她就离开?
why did she leave right after the shot was fired?
说得有道理 凯特林
That makes sense. Gatlin.
怎么回声?有个长官一直追着我问!
What’s the story? I got the commissioner crawling up my ass.
整件事听来很扑朔
The whole thing sounds shaky.
聋子不确定是不是那名女子
The deaf guy, he’s not so sure about the woman.
但瞎子听到枪声但无法指证
The blind guy heard the shot, but can’t make an identification.
你太同情他们了!
For chrissakes, you’re feeling too sorry for them.
你总是同情别人
You’re always feeling sorry for people. That’s your trouble.
好,我来接管
All right, I’ll take care of this.
Oh.
我们别再拐弯抹角开始谈吧
We’re gonna quit fucking around and start talking serious.
你说有名女子?
You claim there was a woman?
当时有名女子在场吗?
Was there a woman present?
当时有名女子在场吗? 你在跟我说话?
Was there a woman present? Oh, sorry. You talking to me?
没错有还是没有?
You bet your ass I am. Was there or wasn’t there?
有还是没有什么?一位女子在场!
Was there or wasn’t there what? A woman present!
我闻到女人的气味但没有看见
I smelled a woman, but I didn’t see a woman.
你说呢?有位女子吗?
What about you, wiseass? Was there or wasn’t there a woman?
我该怎么办?
What do I have to do?
带你到楼下密室再问你话?
Take you downstairs to a private room and ask you? Huh?
他听不见你要面对着他
He’s deaf. You have to be facing him.
老天!好了,别瞎扯了!当时有没有一位女子在场?
Jesus. All right, no more bullshit! Was there or wasn’t there a woman?
你说正格的吗?是的,我相当认真
Are you serious? Yes, I’m goddamn serious.
福斯伍斯是个女人?
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman?
他说什么?他读唇语,你说太快了
What is he talking about? He reads lips. You’re talking too fast.
当时
Was there
现场有没有一名女子?
a woman present?
现场有没有一名女子?
Yes,
当时
there was
有一名女子
a woman
在现场
present.
他干嘛这么说话?
Why is he talking like that?
因为他听不见, 但不笨
Because he’s deaf, not stupid.
你能形容那个女人吗
Can you tell me one goddamn thing about that woman?
她有着一双我此生见过最美的大腿
Yes. She has the most magnificent legs I’ve ever seen in my life.