Home 动作电影 爱听闻(1989)

爱听闻(1989)

0
爱听闻(1989)

不,那是你要找的女子!
She’s not my lawyer. That’s the lady you want!
你之前怎么无法描述她?
How come you couldn’t give me a description?
我只看见她的背影现在我看到她的脸
I only saw her from the rear. When she came in, I was looking at her face.
她刚刚离开我看见她的臀部,就是她
She went around just now, I saw her tush. That’s her!
她就是你要找的女子拦住她
That’s the lady you want. Stop her!
拦住那名女子!
Stop that lady!
幸运的话,5点前我们就能跟他们一起了
With a little luck, we’ll have them to ourselves by 5:00.
他们看起来很好 我昨晚吃的鸡也很好
They seem nice. So was the chicken I ate last night.
现在,我们不是被警方以谋杀的罪名逮捕…
Right now, the police have us for murder,
就是被杀手保释出去
or we’re bailed out by the killer.
至少用我的方式,还有机会。你跟我一条阵线吗?
At least my way we have a chance. Are you with me?
好了,各位,我们走吧
All right, guys, let’s go, huh?
好还是不好? 好
Yes or no? Yes.
过来,把这些家伙带走
– Come on, move these guys. – Let’s move.
快,我们走,我们一定要走 抱歉
– Come on, let’s go. – We gotta go. I’m sorry.
Come on.
这些人在莱克岛会非常愉快
I bet these guys are really gonna enjoy themselves on Rikers Island, huh?
你很快就会学会西班牙语这样不是很好吗?
I bet you learn to speak Spanish real quick. Won’t that be nice?
Ooh. Heh, heh.
我听说他们非常
You know, I hear that they make the greatest kidney fricassee
会做凤梨酱肝肉
with pineapple Jell-O.
真的很特别好了,派对时间到了
It’s really special. All right, party time.
– Aah! – Hey, what the hell!
什么时候!现在
– Tell me when. Tell me when! – Now!
– Hey! Hey, wait a minute! – Grab them!
Open the goddamn door!
怎么回事 抗♥议♥
What’s going on? Protestors.
游♥行♥?很好
Demonstrators? Good. Go with the flow. Mix in.
释放伊朗
找能跟你说话吗?
– Excuse me. Excuse me, sir. – Could I have a word with you?
现在你被放出来了,感觉如何? 非常好
Now that you’re released, how do you feel?
你真的能阻止柯梅尼?
Great. Do you think you can stop Khomeini?
如果是好玩的就不行
Not if it’s funny.
好的喜剧价值连城
A good comedy, as you call it, is worth its weight in gold.
你读过诺曼兄弟免疫系统的书吗?
Have you read Norman Cousins about the immune system?
Hey, baby, come on. Comedy. Ha-ha-ha.
这何时放映?我要我姊录下来
Hey, when is this gonna be on? I want my sister to tape it.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
就像你看到的这仍然是个复杂的议题
As you can see, this remains a complicated issue.
我们怎么会丢了一聋一瞎呢?
How could we lose a blind guy and a deaf guy?
婊♥子♥!我现在就要逮捕这些人
Son of a bitch! I want these guys. Now!
冷静点,我们会抓住他们
Calm down. Just calm down. We’ll get them.
对,我们最好抓住他们
Yeah, we better get them. We better get them.
小心,小心
Careful. Careful.
左转
Turn left.
等等,我们试试这扇门
Wait. Let’s try the door.
华里,这里有个洞
There’s a hole here, Wally.
把你的手指放进去
Put your fingers right in here. Pull.
有个巷子
There’s an alley! Dave!
我在这里 ,下来
I’m right here. I’m right here. Step down. Step down once.
有个巷子
Follow me. Careful.
这里有个巷子,小心,右转,右转
There’s an alley right here. Careful. Turn right. Turn right.
这里有另一扇门
Here’s another door.
开了
It’s open.
进去
Go on in.
克鲁看不见重复,看不是
Kerew is blind. Repeat, blind.
大卫里昂,5尺l0寸,白人金发
Lyons, David, 5’10”, Caucasian, blond hair.
里昂听不见重复,听不是
Lyons is deaf. Repeat, deaf.
架设路障,第六街到霍森路,霍森路到第四西街
Form barricades. 6th Avenue to Hudson, Houston to West 4th.
每辆有空的巡逻车开始搜寻
Every available cruiser, scramble now.
我不明白,这么美丽的女子怎么会是杀人犯?
How does someone so beautiful kill somebody? I don’t understand.
小心 你前面有断木
Careful. The broken wood is in front of you.
That’s it.
等等
Oh, wait a minute.
抓住我的头
Hold my head.
抓住我的头 好
Hold my head. Okay.
抓住我的头
Oh, hold my head.
谢谢
Thank you. Ah. Ow.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
非常谢谢伫
Thank you very much.
他们说l0分钟后打来审判官刚刚出来
They told me to call back in 10 minutes. The judge is just getting out of court now.
半小时内就能保释他们
We can have them in half an hour.
单里,这边
This way, Wally.
什么?
Don’t guide me. Don’t guide me. What?
他们在找一盲一聋
They’re looking for a blind guy and deaf guy.
我们必须要马上离开这儿
We gotta get out of the neighborhood.
你没办法你会把你脑袋弄破
You won’t make it. You’ll crack your head.
只要你跺脚就不会 不什么?
Not if you stamp your feet. If I what?
跺脚我听你的声音
Stamp your feet. I’ll follow the sound.
像这样吗?大声点
Like this? Louder.
我听得见声音我会跟着你
I can hear the noise. I’ll follow you.
很好!现在出发 老天!
That’s good! Now move out! Jesus.
我们要找到地铁
We gotta find the subway.
我觉得很荒谬你看来很好!
I feel ridiculous. You look fine to me!
我想我们要杀了他们一定要
I think we should kill them. We have to.
我们不要他们认出我们
We don’t want them to identify us.
不是我,要看苏瑟兰
It’s not up to me. It’s up to Sutherland.
如果他要我们杀了他们我们会动手
If he wants us to kill them, we’ll kill them.
现在让我们保释他们出来拿到硬币
Right now, I just want to get them out of there and get the coin.
克鲁先生?你怎么出来的?
Mr. Kerew? How did you get out of jail?
是谁?没关系,是我们
Who is it? It’s all right. It’s us.
你的律师团 雪里马
Your lawyers. Shalimar.
没错,雪里马
That’s right. Shalimar.
里昂先生在干嘛?
What is Mr. Lyons doing?
他很想上厕所
– He’s going to the bathroom. – He’s gotta go real bad.
我告诉他,如果你想去那就得去,去吧!
And I told him, if you gotta go, you gotta go! Go!
别担心我,
Wally? Yeah, don’t worry about me.
你先去,我随后就到
You go on without me! I’ll catch up later.
如果你想去,那就得去
When you gotta go, you gotta go, you know?
不是每个人都能等的!
Not everybody can stand around and wait!
快去,别担心我,好吗?
Just go! Don’t worry about me, okay?
我随后跟上!你听见了吗?
I’ll catch up with you later! Do you hear me?
当然,我听的很清楚
Sure. I hear you fine.
你偷偷跟着我去你的
You snuck up on me. Damn you.
你现在够近了可以读我的唇
You’re close enough now. You can read my lips.
可以
Yes, I can.
猜我今天碰到谁? 谁?
Guess who I ran into today? Who?
The killers.
那些…傻人?
The, uh, kidders?
你在哪儿学的唇语? 在水里?
Where did you learn to lip-read, underwater?
里昂先生,那些”杀人犯”
The “killers,” Mr. Lyons. The killers.
克鲁先生硬币能给我吗?
May I have the coin, Mr. Kerew?
什么硬币?
What coin are we talking about?
他们可能不知道他们身上有
They may not know they have it.
对不起
Excuse me.
让我看看找不找得到
Let’s see if I can find it.
我不知道你找什么但在右边一点
I don’t know what you’re looking for, but it’s a little to the right.
Oh…
找到了
Here it is.
什么东西?克鲁先生,一个罕见的金币
Here what is? It’s a rare gold coin, Mr. Kerew.
非常有价值,史考图先生过世前,放在你雪茄盒里
Very valuable. Mr. Scotto put it in your cigar box before he passed away.
你是说它一直都在我身上?
You mean I’ve had it all the time?
现在怎么办?你知道我的感觉
Well, now what? You know how I feel.
我们现在能离开了吗
Can we go now?
我打电♥话♥请示我老问
I’ll call our employer and find out.
嘿,大姐头…克鲁先生,慢点
Say, my man– Mr. Kerew, not so fast.
这行业让你赚很多钱?
I wanted to know, you make a lot of money in this line of work?
是的,苏瑟兰先生,两个都抓到了,还有钱币
Yes, Mr. Sutherland, we have them both. And the coin.
Well, yes, actually I do. Okay.
But there’s no unions or benefits.
没错
That’s right.
你何时降落?
What time do you land?
明早大约在8点3了分会回来
I’ll return tomorrow morning at approximately 8:37.
我们会去葛瑞格治等你的电♥话♥
All right. We’ll go to Great Gorge and we’ll wait for your call.
我们明天得离开这国家
But we have to leave the country tomorrow morning.
亲爱的,别担心一切都安排好了
Don’t worry, my dear. Everything’s arranged.