I think we’re in over our heads.
没人认为我们能到这一步
Nobody ever thought we would get this far.
现在别抛弃我
Don’t back out on me now.
现在别抛弃我
I can’t. You can.
我们能,我保证,我们能
We can, I promise. We can.
要是不能?
What if we can’t?
去他的
Fuck it.
你该死,我创造了一个怪物
Damn you. I created a monster.
那女的在哪?
Where’s the girl?
在温室,他们可以看到她 很好
In the greenhouse where they can see her.
Good.
两位贵客何时尤临?
And when can we expect our two distinguished guests?
应该马上到
They should be arriving at any moment.
他们
Do they…
有带钱币吗?
have the coin?
他们有带
Yes, they have the coin.
太好了
Wonderful.
你觉得呢?这金币带来很多麻烦
What do you think of that? Lot of trouble over a piece of gold.
这不是金币,黄金不会像这样刺落
I don’t know what this is, but it’s not gold. Gold doesn’t chip and peel like this.
没关系只要他们想要就好了
Doesn’t matter, as long as they want it real bad.
拿着,以防我发生什么事
Hold on to it in case anything happens to me.
不会有什么事发生很高兴知道这件事
Nothing’s gonna happen to you. Good. Glad to find that out.
准备好了?好了
Ready? Ready.
好,华里
Okay, Wally.
开始数
Start counting.
One…
2,3
two, three,
4,5
four, five…
l6,l7
–sixteen, seventeen…
有只狗!有只狗!
There’s a dog. There’s a dog! There’s a dog!
Oh!
Ha!
Mmm.
Hey!
不,大卫,有警铃有警铃!
No, Dave, no. There’s an alarm! There’s an alarm. No, no, no.
不,大卫!
No, Dave!
Shh.
到目前都还好
So far, so good.
就快了,好了
Almost. There.
现在,这是怎么回声?
Now, what’s all the fuss about?
我本来要说有警铃
Well, I was gonna mention the alarm, but something else came up.
但有其他的事发生
谁?我很期待你出现
Who is it? I was so hoping you’d show up.
对这花,我很抱歉
Oh, sorry about the flowers.
你喜欢玫瑰吗?
You like roses, huh?
贺曼,够了枪指着他就行
That’s enough, Herman. It’s all right. Just keep your gun pointed on him.
我看他有没有金币
I’ll check if he has the coin.
里昂先生,手举到头上记得吗?
Hands over your head, Mr. Lyons. Remember?
转身
Turn around.
小心,你记得上次发生的事
Careful. You remember what happened last time.
Ah!
打她!大卫!打她!
Hit her! Hit her, Dave! Smack her!
打她!大卫!怎么…?
Hit her! Hit her, Dave! What’s–?
打她…!
Hit her!
老天!
Jesus!
我跟弟兄一起长大,走
I grew up with brothers. Let’s get out of here.
你要从木头上过去
Back up. You have to run up that log.
我没有那么多的弟兄
I don’t have that many brothers.
大卫!
Oh! David!
叫陕走!我不要离开你
Get out of here! I don’t want to leave you!
快去华里在山顶上
– Go on, get out of here. – Wally’s just on top of that hill.
快去!离开这儿!
Go on! Get out of here. Get out!
跳过去!去找警♥察♥!
Jump! Get the police!
瞎子在这儿
Here’s the blind one.
克鲁先生,请进很高兴见到你
Come in, Mr. Kerew. I’m delighted to see you.
我也很高兴
I’m delighted too.
就是你幕后指使一切
So you’re the fat fuck that runs this show.
克鲁先生,说的好
Beautifully put, Mr. Kerew.
你一定是个诗人追逐我心灵的诗人
You’re obviously a poet, a man after my own heart.
金币呢?在我口袋里
The coin? Yes. It’s in my pocket.
能给我吗?
May I have it, please?
干嘛要为个假金币大费周章
Why bother with a phony coin?
克鲁先生,你说得对这是个假的
You’re quite right, Mr. Kerew, it’s a phony.
能给我吗?
A magnificent phony. May I have it, please?
介章告诉我为何我要为这事冒生命危险?
Mind telling me what I’ve been running around risking my life for?
超导体
A superconductor.
一个室温的超导体
A room-temperature superconductor.
可能是全世界最有价值的物质了
It may be the most valuable material in this world.
想像只有金币大,J
Imagine electric cable the size of that coin
就能点燃整个城市
that could light up an entire city.
你告诉我是个钱币
You told me it was a gold coin.
只是在我安排惜到样品后
Making it look like a coin was just a handy way to get it out of Washington
从准盛顿运走较容易的一条路
after I’d arranged to borrow a small sample.
我现在用枪指着你的头
I’m currently pointing a gun at your head.
你不认为
Under the circumstances,
我俩该重新谈合约?
you and I should renegotiate our contract, don’t you?
是的我完全同意竹
Yes, I do. I agree with you completely.
你觉得
What would you say to
8百万的三分之一如何?
one third of %8 million?
你觉得公平吗?
Would you say that’s fair?
我说非常
I’d say that that’s extremely–
发生什么事?
What just happened?
我先把灯关掉一下
I turned out the lights, just for a moment.
以便获得优势
Just long enough to gain the advantage.
我觉得我不是这房♥间唯一的瞎子
I get the feeling I’m not the only blind person in this room.
克鲁先生,你直觉很好
You have great intuition, Mr. Kerew.
我想你听觉跟我一样灵敏
I also suspect you have excellent hearing, like myself.
几个声音就能让我轻易锁住克果先生
A few sounds were all I needed to lock in on poor Mr. Kirgo.
太可惜了
It’s too bad.
我喜欢他,他是个绅士
I liked him. He was a gentleman.
我看不见,但我打赌你没在哭
I can’t see, but I bet you’re not crying.
克鲁先生,我不能看你的脸…
Nor can I see your face, Mr. Kerew,
但我可以听见你弯下身找手♥枪♥
yet I can hear you stoop down to find Kirgo’s pistol.
对不对?
Am I right, sir?
要我开枪打你来证明吗?
Must I put a bullet through you to prove it?
不,你是位绅士
Oh, no. You’re a gentleman. Get him.
一天杀一个就够了
One murder a day is enough for you. Get him.
克鲁先生,我听到什么东西掉了吗?
Did I hear something drop, Mr. Kerew?
苏瑟兰先生?时间刚好,亲爱的,请进
Mr. Sutherland? Perfect timing. Come in, my dear.
我带另一个来
I’ve brought the other one.
华里
Wally.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
克鲁先生,你很安静
You’re very quiet, Mr. Kerew.
我们突然都很腼腆?
Suddenly gone shy, have we?
爱黛儿走了警方随时都会来
Adele got away. The police will be here any minute.
苏瑟兰先生,你最好告诉我克果先生怎么了?
You’d better tell me what happened to Mr. Kirgo, Mr. Sutherland.
当然,亲爱的
Certainly, my dear.
克果先生决定重新谈他的合芝
Mr. Kirgo decided to renegotiate his contract
他把手♥枪♥指着我的头
and he put a pistol to my head.
我们一起合作五年了
Eve, we’ve been associated for five years.
我不想杀你
I want you to know I have no intention of killing you.
亲爱的,别怕
So don’t be frightened, dear.
拜托,别冲动
And, please, don’t do anything rash.
不,我不会这么做苏瑟兰先生,你知道我相信你
Oh. No, I wouldn’t do that. You know I trust you, Mr. Sutherland.
但你的意图是什么?
But what are your intentions?
直廾机一到就离开这个国家
To leave the country as soon as Raoul sets my helicopter down.
我邀请你一起来
I invite you to come along.
里约每年的这时候相当迷人
Rio can be captivating this time of year.
只要捡起金币
Just pick up the gold coin
我相信在你面前的地上
I believe is on the floor in front of you.
我没看见
I don’t see it.
Good.
看克果先生左手边他也许还握着
Look in Mr. Kirgo’s left hand. I think he may be holding it for us.
找到了吗?
Did you find it, my dear?
找到了
Yes.
我找到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!