对,而且她很香 好了,够了
Yeah, and she smells good too. All right, that does it.
别告诉我他听见时你没听见
Don’t tell me you didn’t hear anything. He heard it.
别告诉我他看见时你没看见
Don’t tell me you didn’t see anything. He saw it.
在你们两个之间你们什么都看得见听得见
Between the two of you, you saw and heard everything!
有个可怜的家伙死了!你们开始回答这些问题
Some poor bastard’s dead, so let’s start answering some questions here!
警长,对不起? 什么事?
Excuse me, captain? What?
卡苏达教授 你会对他检测出来的弹道相当感兴趣
Professor Kasuda. You’ll be interested in what he’s gotta say.
什么结果?
Ballistics report. What do you got?
我想我能证明这两个人同时都有意图
I think I can prove to a judge that both of these men had the mens rea.
意图什么?
What the hell is a mens rea?
法律上的术语
It’s a legal term.
是蓄意犯罪的意思
It just means the intention to commit a crime.
好,我们去吧 蓄意犯罪?
– Okay, come on, let’s go. – Mens rea?
把他们铐起来怎么会这样子?
Put the cuffs on. How could we have gotten mens rea?
别担心 起来
– Don’t worry. – Get up.
我们验血了吗? 起来!
– Did we take blood? – Get up!
你起来好吗?你没验血就能决定了吗?
Will you please rise? Can you do it without taking blood?
笨蛋,他是聋子你要面向着他!
Stupid, he’s deaf. You have to be facing him!
勘验室说枪是致命的武器
The lab says that gun was the death weapon.
我们用保险套这怎么可能?
But we both use condoms. How’s this possible?
我要见律师! 我要看医生
I wanna see a lawyer! I wanna see a doctor.
在史考图先生家我们发现了一些东西
We found something in the apartment of Mr. Scotto.
乔伊史考图?我纪验血吗?
Joey Scotto? Can I have a blood test?
我们在他的皮夹土发现你的名宇
We found your name on a marker in Mr. Scotto’s wallet.
”华里克鲁,2800元过期未付”
“W. Kerew, $2800. Overdue.”
因为我欠他? 我不舒服
Because I owe him? I feel sick.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
你欠他,他来抓你而你男朋友杀了他
You owe, he comes to bust your head and your boyfriend lets him have it.
他不是我男朋友
He is not my boyfriend.
蓄意谋杀?
Mens rea?
老天!不!
My God! No!
支票薄
Checkbook,
刀子
knife,
赛马表格
racing forms,
一件内♥裤♥
pair of undershorts,
还有一张票
and a ticket…
前往德州艾雨怕索不在这里!
to El Paso, Texas. It’s not here!
没有钱币
No coin.
我希望我没有杀他如果你必要的话,就得这么做
I wish I hadn’t killed him. No, no. If you had to, you had to.
我们知道他在机场的时候就有了他一定在哪里掉包过
Now, we know he had it at the airport. So he must’ve made a switch over somewhere.
拥有书报摊叫大卫里昂的那家伙
The man who owns the newsstand, David Lyons.
找到的时候他跟史考图在说话
He was talking with Scotto when I arrived.
他能认出你吗?
Would he be able to identify you?
不,他没见过我他也是个聋子
No. He never saw me. Also, he’s deaf.
聋子?
Deaf? Deaf.
而另一个是个瞎彳
And the other one is blind.
瞎子?聋子?你在开玩笑?
Blind? Deaf? What, is this a joke?
不是笑话,我跟大楼管♥理♥员♥谈过7
No, no joke. I spoke with the building superintendent.
我们去拜访他们一下吧
Well, let’s go pay them a visit, shall we?
他们现在在监狱里面
Well, they’re in jail now.
我们保释他们出来
Well, then let’s bail them out.
好,里昂先生,我首先需要一张好的大头照
All right, Mr. Lyons, I need a nice full-face shot first.
然后我们等会儿再照侧面你准备好了吗?
Then we’ll get our side shots later. You ready?
因为你欠那家伙2800元我们因此而八狱?
We’re here because you owed that sleazeball %2800?
麻烦你面向前看
Face forward, please.
我以为尼克斯队会修理波士顿队他们旗鼓相当
I happened to think the Knicks were gonna beat Boston. They came close.
告诉你的朋左脸朝前
Tell your friend to face the front.
告诉你的朋左脸朝前
Face front.
你为何需要组头? 信用
What do you need a bookie for? Credit.
脸朝前
Face front.
没有人会给我信用脸朝前!
He was the only one who would give me credit. Face front.
麻烦你告诉他别动好吗?
Will you tell him to hold still, please?
什么?别动
What? Hold still.
他在干嘛?
What’s he doing?
别动
Holding still.
不是看你,是看我!
Not looking at you, looking at me!
面向镜头
What? Face the camera.
很好,别动
Perfect. Tell him not to move.
什么?别动
What? Don’t move.
我受够她了
I’m getting fed up with her.
他干嘛要对我这么做?我只是要他面对镜头
Why is he doing this to me? I just want him to face the camera.
他没看着镜头? 没有!
He’s not facing the camera? No!
对我来说真是的新闻
That’s news to me.
什么?面对镜头
What? Face the camera.
好多了,别动
That’s better. Hold it.
她应该要决定 该死!
She should make up her mind. Shit!
该死!
Shit!
该死!该死!该死!
Shit, shit, shit!
她是说”该死”还是说”船”? ”该死”
Is she saying “shit” or “ship”? “Shit.”
Shit, shit, shit. Charlie, come here.
是,但是她为何说”船,船,船”?
Yeah, why would she say, “Ship, ship, ship”?
我需要你 这没有道理
I need you. Wouldn’t make any sense.
把他拉出去找现在就要他出去
Get him out of here. I want him out, now!
你拍完了我会趁你睡着的时候再拍你
You’re finished. I’ll get you when you’re sleeping.
我们不会有声,一旦他们找到那名女子,就会放我们出去
We’ll be all right. Once they find that woman, they’ll let us out.
什么女子?他们不会去找什么女人
What woman? They’re not looking for no woman.
他们抓到凶手了我们完了!
They got their killers. Us. We’re fucked.
队长,老实说
Captain, honestly–
Ow!
你怎么了?
– You all right? – What’s wrong with you?
你不会走路吗?需要我们抱你吗?
Can’t you walk? Do we have to carry you?
什么都别替我做
Don’t do shit for me.
他看不见而你还有要铐他?
The man is blind and you have him handcuffed?
少来,老天
Come on. For crying out loud.
好吧,在他把这里弄坏前先松绑吧
All right, take the cuffs off him before he wrecks the goddamn joint.
别帮我的忙
Don’t do me no favors.
大家都高兴了吗?我们大家又是朋友了吗?
Is everybody happy now? Huh? Are we all friends again?
好了,走吧
Come on now, let’s go, huh? Jesus.
乔!我抓到大卫里昂克鲁华里,
Joe. I got Lyons, David. Kerew, Wallace.
杀人嫌疑犯
Suspected homicide.
他的律师团在这 谁的律师团?
– His lawyers are here. – Whose?
大卫里昂我的律师团?
David Lyons’. My lawyers?
你要检查警♥察♥如何虐待他?
Oh. You want to check him for police brutality, lady?
你只有一点时间,过来
You got as long as it takes to print him. Get in here.
我知道你不知道我们是谁
I know you don’t know who we are.
麻烦你的右手
Your right hand, please.
我们的律师事务所代表你商家所在的建筑
Our law firm represents the building you have your shop in.
我们来设法保释你出去
We’ve been sent to try to arrange bail for you.
太好了真是太惊喜了
Great. That’s a nice surprise.
在传讯你前他们最多只能拘留你了2小时
They can only hold you up to 72 hours before an arraignment.
幸运的话,我们5点前就能把你保释出去
But with luck, we’ll have you out of here by 5:00.
我们从”聋盲”角度下手希望你们别介章
We’re pushing the “blind and deaf” angle. We hope you don’t mind.
尽管用
No. No, we don’t mind. Use it.
再见
We’ll see you both very soon.
对不起,小姐我们见过吗?
Excuse me, miss, have we met before?
没有
No, I don’t think so.
你喷雪里马香水吗?
Are you wearing Shalimar perfume?
是的
Yes, I am.
你的嗅觉很好
You know, you have a remarkable nose.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
我从没见过这么美的女人
I never knew anyone could be that beautiful.
这女人非常有型
The lady’s got style.
我想听她的声音八睡
I’d love to go to sleep listening to a voice like that.
老天
– Oh, my God. – Yeah.
我能想像
The legs. Yes, I can imagine.
那双腿!那双腿!当然
The legs. The legs. Of course.
就是她!那名杀手
It’s her! The killer?
队长,在我店里的那名女子就是她
The lady in my shop I was trying to tell you about? That’s her.
不是
The woman is your lawyer? She’s not my lawyer!
现在她不是你的律师?有道理
Now she’s not your lawyer? That makes sense. Get out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!