Home 爱情电影 理智与情感(1995)

理智与情感(1995)

0
理智与情感(1995)

Stables? Edward, your windows overlook the lake.
马厩 你窗外应该是一池湖水
An oversight, Fanny, had led me to one of the family rooms,
我原本被带到主人房♥间
but I’ve rectified the situation.
我发现错误之后
I am happily installed in the guest quarters.
便住在客房♥ 那里很舒适
Tea!
喝茶吧
They’re all exceedingly spoiled, I find.
她们都被宠坏了 我发现
Miss Margaret spends all her time up trees and under furniture.
玛格丽特所有的时间都在树上或者家具下
I’ve barely had a civil word from Marianne.
玛丽安也没对我说上半句好话
My dear Fanny, they’ve just lost their father.
她们的父亲刚过世
Their lives will never be the same again.
生活情况完全改观
That is no excuse.
这不是藉口
Library.
书房♥
These are mostly foreign.
这些大部份是外文书
Indeed. Magnificent.
真是太棒了
I’ve never liked the smell of books.
我讨厌书的味道
Oh.

No, it is the dust, perhaps.
也许是灰尘的缘故吧
I hear you have great plans for the walnut grove.
听说你胡桃园兴工
Oh, yes. I shall have it knocked down to make way for a Grecian temple.
我要把把它铲平 盖一座希腊式神殿
Oh! Mm. That does sound extremely interesting.
哦 听起来不错
Would you show me the site?
你要不要带我参观一下
Too expensive.
太贵了
And we do not need four bedrooms. We can share.
况且我们不需要 4间卧房♥ 可以合睡
This one, then.
那这个好了
Marianne, we have only 500 a year.
我们一年只有500英镑
I’ll send out more enquiries today.
我今天再写信打听
Pardon my intrusion, but I…
恕我打扰了 但我
I think I have found what you were looking for.
我想我已经 找到你们所想要找的
Oh.

Won’t you come out, dearest? We haven’t seen you all day.
你出来好不好 我们有一整天没见到你了
So later, of course, we shall have to enlarge it.
当然太晚了 我们让它变大点
Mattocks will help you adjust to our hours.
要加盖 雇人会告诉你时间的
Oh, Miss Dashwood.
哦 戴小姐
Forgive me, do you by any chance have a reliable atlas?
对不起 你们有没有一本好的地图
I believe so. Excellent. I wish to check the position of the Nile.
应该有的 我想查尼罗河的位置
My sister tells me it is in South America.
我姐姐说是在南非
Oh.

No.

No, she’s quite wrong.
她搞错了
I believe it is in Belgium.
应该是在 比利时
Belgium?
比利时
Surely not. I think you must be thinking of the Volga.
不会吧 你讲的是窝瓦河
The Volga? Of course, the Volga,
窝瓦河 当然 窝瓦河
which, as you know, starts in… Vladivostok, and ends in…
窝瓦河的源头是在 海参崴 流到
Wimbledon. Precisely.
温布登 没错
Where coffee beans come from. Ugh!
那里产咖啡豆 啊
The source of the Nile is in Abyssinia.
尼罗河的源头是在阿布西尼亚
Is it?
是吗
Interesting.
真有意思
How do you do? Edward Ferrars. Margaret Dashwood.
幸会 爱德华·费洛斯 玛格丽特·戴虚伍
Delighted to meet your acquaintance.
很高兴见到你
It adjoins this property. Quite so.
他家就在旁边 对
It cannot be but a most desirable addition.
能买♥♥下来就太好了
I’ll ride there tomorrow and speak to…
我会去找他谈谈
Who is it?
他姓什么
Gibson. Gibson.
吉伯森 吉伯森
He ought to be pleased enough to sell.
他应该很乐意出♥售♥才对
He will certainly ask for more than it is worth. Do not be too eager.
他一定会漫天喊价
No. You’re quite right.
不会的 你是对的
We have no desire to lose it to somebody else.
我们不愿把它给任何人
I’ll go tomorrow as planned. Merely inquire.
我明天照计划过去 询问下就行了
It’s just possible we may get some assistance from Mama.
也许我们能从妈妈那儿得到帮助
Ah!

Have I hurt you? No, no.
痛不痛 不 不
Thank you. Forgive me.
谢谢 对不起
That was my father’s favourite.
这是父亲生前最喜爱的曲子
Thank you so much for your help with Margaret. Mr. Ferrars. She’s quite changed since you came.
谢谢你关照玛格丽特 你来了之后 她好了很多
Not at all, not at all. I enjoy her company.
哪里 哪里 我喜欢有她作陪
Has she shown you the tree house? Not yet.
她有带你参观树屋吗 还没有
Would you do me the honour, Miss Dashwood?
你能否 带我去看 戴小姐
It is very fine out. With pleasure.
今天天气很好 我很乐意
Margaret always wanted to travel.
玛格丽特很喜欢旅行
I know. She’s heading an expedition to China shortly.
我知道 她最近很想去中国旅行
I’m to go as her servant.
要我当她的仆人
But only on the understanding that I’ll be very badly treated.
当然她不会亏待我
What will your duties be?
你的工作会是什么
Sword fighting, obviously, administering rum and swabbing.
比剑 管理酒和打扫
Which of those duties will take precedence for you?
哪个优先
All I want, all I have ever wanted is the quiet of a private life.
我想要的 我想要的只是过平静的生活
But my mother is determined to see me distinguished.
但我母亲要我出人头地
As? Anything.
比如 任何职业
A great orator, a leading politician.
演讲家 政♥治♥家
I think even a barrister would serve as long as I drove a barouche and dined in the first circles.
甚至律师也行 只要我有豪华马车
What do you wish for?
你的希望是什么呢
I’ve always preferred the Church, but that is not smart enough for my mother.
我一直想当神职人员 但我妈认为不够光彩
She prefers the army, but that is a great deal too smart for me.
她喜欢我从军 但这对我而言太光彩了
Would you stay in London? I hate London.
你会住在伦敦吗 我恨伦敦
No peace. Country living is my ideal. A small parish where I might do some good.
因为太吵 我喜欢住在乡下 在小教区行善
Keep chickens. Give very short sermons.
养养鸡 讲道而不废话
You talk of feeling idle and useless.
你说的很懒散
Imagine how that is compounded when one has no hope
你说你觉得游手好闲 一个人没有工作
and no choice of any occupation whatsoever.
没有任何选择时那才难过呢
Our circumstances are therefore precisely the same.
我们真是同病相怜
Except that you will inherit your fortune.
但你将会继承巨额财产
We cannot even earn ours.
我们连想赚点钱都不能
Perhaps Margaret is right. Right?
也许玛格丽特说得对 对吗
Piracy is our only option.
干脆去当海盗算了
What is swabbing exactly?
拖地要怎么拖
“No voice divine the storm allayed. No light propitious shone.
“天不从人愿 风暴未歇 吉光未现”
When snatched from all effectual aid, we perished, each alone.
“奥援竭绝 我们逐一死去”
But I, beneath a rougher sea, and whelmed in deeper gulfs than he…”
“而我 更逢惊涛骇浪 即将葬身深海”
No, Edward, listen.
不对 你听我念
“No voice divine the storm allayed. No light propitious shone.
“天不从人愿 风暴未歇 吉光未现”
When snatched from all effectual aid, we perished, each alone.”
“奥援竭绝 我们逐一死去”
Can you not feel his despair?
你能体会到他的绝望吗
Try again.
再来一次
“No voice divine the storm allayed. No light propitious shone.
“天不从人愿 风暴未歇 吉光未现”
When snatched from all effectual aid, we perished, each alone.”
“奥援竭绝 我们逐一死去”
Mom.

Look. This has just arrived.
你看 这是刚刚才收到的
“I should be pleased to offer you a home at Barton Cottage, as soon as ever you have need…”
“我很乐意 提供巴顿小屋给你们居住 ”
It’s from my cousin, Sir John Middleton.
是约翰爵士寄来的
Even Elinor must approve the rent.
爱琳娜一定不嫌贵的
Has Elinor not yet seen this?
她还没看过这信吗
No. I will fetch her. Wait, no.
我去告诉她 等等 别
Let us delay.
晚点再告诉她
Why?
为什么
I think…
我相信
I believe that Edward and Elinor have formed an attachment.
爱德华和爱琳娜互相喜欢
It would be cruel to take her away so soon. Devonshire is so far.
我不忍♥叫她这么快走 迪凡郡太远了
Why so grave? Do you disapprove her choice?
为啥这么严肃 你觉得他不适合她
By no means.
没有啊
Edward is very amiable. Amiable? But?
爱德华很和善 和善 可是呢
There is something wanting.
可是总缺少了什么
He is too sedate. His reading last night…
他太严肃了 他昨晚读诗的样子
Elinor has not your feelings. His reserve suits her.
爱琳娜不像你 他的克制适合她
Can he love her?
他真的爱她吗
Can the soul really be satisfied with polite affections?
如此相敬如宾就能满足吗
To love is to burn to be on fire. Like Juliet, Guinevere, Heloise.
爱一定要热情如火 就像是茱莉丽 亚瑟皇后一样
They met rather pathetic ends, dear. Pathetic? To die for love?
结果都是悲剧收场 悲惨 为爱而死