英国伦敦
1888年
You just get out of here!
滚出去!
Oh, please! I beg of you!
噢,求你了!求求你了!
That won’t hold up.
不行了
That’s no good. You can throw that right away. Start again.
不行,扔掉重来
Easy!
慢点!
You’re bloody drinkin’ all our money again!
你又吸光了我们的血汗钱!
I’ll kick your bleedin’ ass! All our bloody savings!
我会踢烂你的屁♥股♥!我的血汗钱啊!
What do you say, darling?
你说什么,亲爱的?
Gonna have a hell of a holiday identifying that!
得他妈的查一查!
You needn’t fear.
不用怕
That’s it. You’ll feel better when you get to
对,只要你到了…
We warned you!
已经警告过你了!
What is this?
这是什么?
This’ll be the last warning you get!
这将是给你的最后一次警告!
Good night, Polly. Gonna be a long night, Mary.
晚上好,菠丽 漫长的一夜啊,玛丽
Too bloody long.
真是太长了
It’s quiet, isn’t it? Like the devil’s laugh.
很安静,是吧? 静得象魔鬼的暗笑
You had any luck? No, not very much.
运气怎么样?运气很臭
A penny for a suck. Piss off.
一便士吹一次?滚开
Where’s Kate? Across the street.
凯特呢? 在街对面
Take it easy, now.
放松一点
Here we are.
就这里
Slow down.
慢点
Miss? Mary, isn’t it? Yeah? What do you want?
玛丽小姐,是吗? 是的,你要干什么?
Shut your hole, bitch.
闭嘴,婊♥子♥
I know you. You’re Geordie from Nichol Street.
我认出来了,你是尼克罗街的基尼
Do you remember me, Mary Kelly?
那你记得我吗,玛丽柯莉?
I’d never forget you, McQueen.
忘不了的,迈昆
You stop that now. Buttons are hard to come by.
快住手,这扣子很难弄到的
What does a whore need buttons for?
妓♥女♥要扣子干吗?
I warned you and your friends payment was expected Monday.
我警告过你和你朋友,到星期一就该交钱了
I’m working, ain’t l? We all are.
我不是在挣钱吗?我们都在挣
And l… am makin’ sure…
我呢…是来确定…
that no one troubles you.
你们工作顺利的
I’m providing a service, Mary Kelly…
我提供服务,玛丽柯莉…
and I expect to be paid.
希望有报酬
Or else you will be very troubled.
不然你们会有大♥麻♥烦
Now, you tell…
现在,你去告诉…
your five friends…
你那五个朋友…
to bring me my money by tomorrow…
明天交钱给我…
or this friend of mine here will be your next customer.
否则你就要接待我的这位朋友了
It’s gotten hard for me,and then– oh,god.
我觉得难受,所以…噢,我的天
You’re bloody filthy this morning. I bleedin’ stink.
你今天早上真♥他♥妈♥的脏 我臭死了
What’d you get up to last night?
你昨晚碰到什么了?
You don’t wanna know about it.
你不会想知道的
Give us a look.
让我照照
Mary!
玛丽!
Oh, thank God I found you.
噢,感谢上帝,我总算找到你了
He’s comin’. Albert’s comin’ today.
他要来了,艾伯特今天来
And, well, I need you to look after the baby.
还有,嗯,请你帮我照顾小宝宝
Let’s have a hold. Oh!
让我抱抱,噢!
I’m so proud of her. I love her to bits.
我以她为荣,我爱死她了
She’s the most gorgeous little girl.
她是最漂亮的小女孩
lsn’t she beautiful? She’s so beautiful.
她多美呀!真漂亮
She’s lovely, isn’t she?
她很可爱,不是吗?
I’ll be seein’ you in a bit.
待会见
Get us ajar of gin, will ya?
给我们弄瓶杜松子酒,怎么样?
Looks like me as well. You look fine, Ann.
长得象我 你很漂亮,安
Must be nice havin’ a rich man lookin’ after ya.
有个有钱的男人照顾很舒服吧
She has your eyes and her father’s brow. Don’t you think?
她眼睛象你,眉毛象她父亲 对不对?
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
噢,对 是啊
She is a perfect love. But, Ann, we’re all in a terrible way for money.
多漂亮可爱呀 可是,安,我们现在很缺钱
The Nicholsgan– They want our blood.
尼克罗帮会… 他们要榨干我们的血
Know what they said they’re gonna do? Don’t start that now.
知道他们说要怎样吗?别说这个了
Or what? What’s she saying?
怎么?说什么?
They want a pound a week from each of us.
要我们每人每周交一镑
You count your self lucky that you got a wealthy man to take care of ya.
你自己走运了,有个有钱男人
We’re needing four pound to pay him, so I can’t spare the time.
我们还要再交四镑,所以我没空照顾她
I’ll get you the four pounds from Albert.
我问艾伯特要四镑吧
He might say no. He won’t.
他会拒绝的 不会
I know he won’t.
我知道他不会
He’s been in France on business.
他去法国办事去了
He wrote he sold a lot of his paintings.
他写信来说他卖♥♥掉很多画
He’s sure to have full pockets and feel generous.
他现在一定很有钱,他会很慷慨的
To you, perhaps, but– I’ll ask for myself.
也许对你能慷慨,但是…我会替你们求他的
I’ll get you the four pounds. I promise, Mary.
我保证会给你们四镑的,玛丽
I’m not gonna hurt you, Netley.
我不想伤害你,内特力
Remember me?
记得我吗?
Remember who I am?
记得我是谁吗?
Your charge will be coming down sooner than expected.
你的惩罚来得要比你想象得快
Much sooner than expected.
比你想得快得多
Be a good man, Netley. Get him home quickly.
乖乖的,内特力 快送他回去
Quickly and quietly. Understood?
又快又安静,明白?
Well said, Netley.
答得好,内特力
Very well said.
答得很好
Take them out. What is the meaning of this?
把他们弄走 这是什么意思?
Kidney, what are you doing? Ohh! Albert! Aaah!
凯德尼,你干什么?噢!艾伯特!啊!
Albert! My baby!
艾伯特!我的孩子!
I want this room in pieces.
给我拆了这房♥子
Oh, no! No!
噢,不!不!
Release me at once!
快放开我!
I demandan explanation! It’s Albert.
我要求解释!是艾伯特
Go!
走!
Albert! Aaah!
艾伯特!
Get off me! Get off me!
放我下去!放我下去!
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘,嘘,嘘!
Please, no! Go!
求求你,不要!快走!
Get off!.
让我下车!
Who knows?
谁知情?
I didn’t know.
我不知道
I swear I didn’t.
我真的不知道
How could I tell anyone else?
我怎么告诉别人?
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
啧,啧,啧
Who knows?
谁知情?
Who knows?
谁知情?
I don’t know. I don’t know who they could be.
我不知道,我不知道他们是谁
Albert must have mixed in with something terrible.
艾伯特一定是搅和到什么可怕的事情里面了
She’s hungry and cold, poor thing.
她又冷又饿,小可怜
I’ve got to take her to ’em. I’ve got to take her to Ann’s parents.
得把孩子送去,把她送到安的父母那里
All right, you go. Leave Baby Alice with them.
好,你去吧 把小艾莉丝留给他们
I’ll get to work, and I’ll meet you later at the Ten Bells.
我先去干活,等会儿在腾贝尔斯见
Mostly Jews live here.
那里住的都是犹太人
Notice something, lnspector?
注意到什么了,侦探?
I paid. I already paid.
我交过了,早就交过了
I’m not after you, Emperor. Where is he?
不是来抓你的,皇帝 他在哪?
Move it!
起来!
Hey!
嘿!
Get up.
起来
Get up!
起来!
Hello, darling.
你好,亲爱的
Sergeant.
警官
It’s night.
天黑了
The genius has returned to us.
我们的天才醒了
Thank you, gentlemen, and remember…
谢谢先生们,还有…
if you ever wish to escape the dreary confines of your present duties…
如果你们还想调出现在这种沉闷差事的话…
this never happened.
就要当这事没发生过
Cut along, now.
解散吧
Have I lost a day?
我睡了一天了吗?
No, lnspector. Indeed, it’s only four hours since you left here.
不,侦探 事实上,你只离开了四小时

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!