那里有三个人也遭遇了同样的事情
Same thing happened to three people down there.
抱歉 丹尼斯 你之前怎么不提呢
And, I’m sorry, Dennis, when were you gonna mention this?
如果不是整夜都在找那个肥婆
I’d have mentioned it straight off
我早就说了
if I hadn’t been looking for fat-ass all night.
丹尼斯
Dennis,
去打听打听
could you go make some inquiries?
把我的狗找回来
Get my fucking dog back for me.
放心 老大
Sure, boss.
肥婆怎么处理
What about fatso?
她还是弄丢了我的狗 伙计
She still lost my fucking dog, man.
开个玩笑 夏芮丝 你可以走了
Just kidding, Sharice. You can go.
你认为我走了以后会再见到温迪吗
You think I’m gonna see Wendy again when I go?
我们都会再见到她 宝贝 但不会太快
We’ll both see her again, baby, but not anytime too soon.
你担心我们那些年错了
You ever worry we was wrong all those years,
没有天堂 什么都没有
and there ain’t no Heaven and there ain’t no nothing?
我当然担心 但上帝爱我们 我很清楚
Of course I worry, but God loves us. I know He does.
只是有时他的表达方式很嘲讽
He’s just got a funny way of showing it sometimes.
我认为上帝有时候也疯了
Sometimes I think God’s gone crazy sometimes.
他做的那些事 没做的那些事
Stuff He does, stuff He don’t do.
他在他的时空里也要和很多事物作斗争
Well, He’s had a lot to contend with in his time, too, you know.
混♥蛋♥杀了他的孩子
Bastards killed His kid, too.
别说”混♥蛋♥” 宝贝
Don’t say “Bastards,” Honey.
只是一个词 麦拉
It’s just a word, Myra.
只是一个词
It’s just a word, you know.
混♥蛋♥
“Bastards.”
尽管我爱你那么深
Although I love you so
你不知道
Oh, you don’t know
你不知道 我多么
You don’t know Just how I…
会是一个不错的夜晚 比利 放松点
You’re gonna have a nice time tonight, Billy. Relax.
他是你最好的朋友 不是吗
He’s your best friend, ain’t he?
卡亚也没那么坏
Kaya ain’t so bad.
她是个婊♥子♥也不是她的错
It ain’t her fault she’s a fucking bitch.
从澳大利亚一路到这儿一定很辛苦
Must be hard coming all the way here from Australia.
或者从新西兰 还是其它地方
Or New Zealand. Or wherever the fuck she came from.
你好 我是比利 比利·比克尔
Hey, I’m Billy. Billy Bickle.
你叫什么 我还不知道你的芳名
What’s your name? I didn’t catch your name.
再说一遍
Hey. Come again?
迪米特里 我喜欢 你是哪里人
Dimitri, I like that. Where you from?
生日快乐
Hey, happy birthday.
你好啊 邦妮
Hey, Bonny.
我们会在一两天内送你回你♥爸♥爸那儿
We’ll get you back to your daddy in a day or two.
别难过
Don’t be sad.
很好 你不难过 你很开心
That’s good. You’re not sad. Oh, you’re happy!
握爪
Paw.
不握 没关系
No paw. That’s okay, too.
而凶手看见的最后一件事是
And the last thing that the killer ever saw
教友派信徒掏出了一把剃喉刀
was the Quaker take out a cut-throat razor,
抵住喉咙 然后割开
put it to his own throat, and slice.
怎么了 比克尔 你没听懂吗
What’s up, Bickle? Don’t you get it?
我听懂了
Oh, I get it.
你看起来像没听懂
You don’t look like you get it.
也许是我说的不够清楚
Maybe it ain’t clear enough.
也许我该让你跟我一起写这个剧本
Maybe I should have had you write it with me.
你可能喝多了 马蒂
Maybe you just drink too much, Marty.
你说什么
What did you just say?
你绑♥架♥狗 比利
You’re a dog kidnapper, Billy.
一个绑♥架♥狗的人让我少喝酒
I’m taking advice on drinking from a dog kidnapper.
我没有绑♥架♥狗 马蒂
I ain’t a dog kidnapper, Marty.
别说了 马丁
Stop it, Martin.
不是你先开始的吗
Don’t you fucking start.
是 不是你先开始的吗
Yeah, don’t you fucking start.
别用那种口气跟她说话
Don’t talk to her like that!
是你先开始的
You started it.
闭嘴
Shut up!
卡亚 教友派信徒的故事
Kaya, that Quaker story,
是两个月前我在酒吧里告诉马蒂的
I told Marty that story in a bar two months ago.
一个朋友讲给我听的
A friend of mine told that to me.
所以至少是有版权问题的
So there might be copyright issues, at the very least.
看什么看
What are youse looking at?
我要走了 好吗
I’m gonna go, okay?
谢谢 派对很不错 你看起来很漂亮
Thanks for… It was a nice party. You look nice.
你在干什么 宝贝 你不脱衣服吗
What you doing, honey? Ain’t you getting undressed?
如果我能杀光这个堕落的国家里的所有人
If I could massacre every person in this godforsaken country…
那些把我的国家搞得分崩离析的人 我会的
…That helped tear apart mine, I would.
我必须集中精神干活
I must focus, however, on the gruesome task I have in hand.
你在说什么话 宝贝 汉语吗
What are you talking, baby? Chinese?
越南语 越南语
Vietnamese. Vietnamese.
越南语 是不是有一次我们两国
Vietnamese. Yeah, didn’t we have like a big war
发生过一场大战
with you guys one time?
是的
Yes.
还没完
It isn’t over.
你我踩着不同的鼓点
You and I travel to the beat of a different drum
你没发现我想逃离
Oh, can’t you tell by the way I run
每次你与我眉目传情
Every time you make eyes at me
你哭着
You cry…
我怎么在你这里 比利
What am I doing at your place, Billy?
卡亚把你踢出来了
Kaya threw you out.
为什么卡亚把我踢出来
What did Kaya throw me out for?
你不记得了吗
You don’t remember?
因为你叫她婊♥子♥
For calling her a fucking bitch
在她所有朋友面前
in front of all of her friends.
不可能
I’d never do that.
至少不会当着她的面
At least not to her face.
打给她看
Well, call her up and see.
打给她看
Well, call her up and see.

Hello?
宝贝 听着
Honey, listen,
我不太记得昨晚发生了什么
I can’t exactly remember what happened last night.
“我女朋友是个婊♥子♥”
Do the words, “My girlfriend’s a fucking bitch,”
这话对你来说什么都不是吗
mean anything to you?
贵宾犬看起来总是像在哭
Poodles always look like they’ve been crying.
也许它们被女朋友甩了
Maybe they’ve just got dumped by their girlfriend
因为它们也酗酒
because they’ve got a drinking problem, too.
我没有酗酒 我只是嗜酒
I don’t have a drinking problem. I just like drinking.
你当然酗酒 马蒂
Of course you do, Marty.
第一 你是个作家
One, you’re a writer.
第二 你来自爱尔兰
Two, you’re from lreland.
这是你天性的一部分 你完了
It’s part of your heritage. You’re fucked!
滚你丫的 比利
Fuck off now, Billy!
我是认真的 滚开
Seriously, just fuck off now!
我他妈没心情
I’m not in the fucking mood !
你从一出生就注定完蛋
You were fucked from birth.
西班牙人斗牛 法国人嗜好奶酪
Spanish have got bullfighting. The French got cheese.
爱尔兰人酗酒
And the Irish have got alcoholism.
那美国人注定什么
And what have the Americans got?
宽容
Tolerance.
靠 你在看《洛杉矶周刊》 是吗
Oh. Shoot, you’re reading LA Weekly, are you? Huh?
靠 你在看《洛杉矶周刊》 是吗
Shoot, you’re reading LA Weekly, are you?
别 别 别
No, no, no.
对了 我往邦妮的碗里倒水了吗
Shoot, did I leave any water in Bonny’s bowl?
我最好回去做这件事 在这同时
I’d better go home and do that, and while I do,
我在报纸上
there’s something I put
登了一些东西 你也许该看看
in the LA Weekly that you should maybe read.
因为可能在短期内
‘Cause it’s possible in the short term
你也许会有点生我的气
that you might be slightly mad at me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
第163页
Page 163.
招募神经病
Calling all psychopaths!
你是疯子吗 神经错乱吗
Are you mental or deranged?
也许你最近进过精神病院
Maybe you’ve recently been hospitalized,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!