那里不灰暗
It isn’t gray
一点都不
at all.
你应该带上那把枪的
Should’ve brought that gun along, buddy.
我不相信它们
Don’t believe in them.
你不相信枪
In guns? You don’t believe in guns?
你又不是神仙
They ain’t fucking leprechauns,
胡说什么呢 笨蛋
you dumb Mick. What are you talking about?
我是为了救你
I was trying to save your life, man.
这是皮外伤而已 你个笨蛋
It’s a flesh wound, you fucking idiot.
把枪给我
Give me my gun.
警♥察♥要来了 查理
Cops are coming, Charlie.
我们不小心杀了那个教友派的
We had to whack that Quaker guy.
现在后悔没带枪了吧
Don’t you wish you had a gun now?
不 我不后悔
No. I don’t.
你怎么不去死
So why don’t you go fuck yourself.
另一个家伙呢 查理
Where’s the other guy, Charlie?
在前面跟我的狗一起
Down the road a-ways with my dog.
接下来做什么
What are we gonna do?
去拿回我的狗
We’re gonna go get my dog.
你干嘛哭丧着脸
What’s with your sour fucking puss?
我这不是没杀你吗
I could’ve just killed you now, couldn’t I?
确实你刚死了个朋友
Yeah you’ve had your friend killed,
另一个朋友也快死了
and you’re just about to have your other friend killed,
但加起来也只是死了两个
but that still only makes two friends killed.
我四个手下死了 女朋友也死了
I’ve had four of my guys killed, and also my girlfriend killed,
虽然我不太喜欢她 但毕竟死了五个朋友
who I didn’t like much, but that’s still five friends killed.
比你死的朋友
That’s three more friends killed
还多了三个
than you’ve had friends killed,
所以不要给我哭丧着脸 行不
so don’t give me that moany fucking face, okay?
怎么了 你看见什么了
What? What do you see?
没什么 只是觉得这里是最终枪战的好地方
Oh, nothing. Just the perfect place for a final shoot-out.
离开那辆车 离开那辆车
Get away from the car! Get away from the car!
把枪扔下来 不然这酒鬼就没命了
Throw your guns down, or the alcoholic gets it!
别把枪扔下来 比利
Don’t throw down shit, Billy!
不 这正好
No, no. This is working out perfect.
我把枪给你了 先生
Here’s my guns, mister.
还有另一把
And the other one!
我只有两把
I only had two.
我看见你有三把
Man, I saw you with three!
得了得了 你真聪明
All right, all right, you’re one smart cheese!
带着我的狗下来
Now get down here with my fucking dog!
我照做了你会放了马蒂吗
Are you gonna let Marty go if I do?
是的 如果你照做的话我就放了他
Yes, I’m gonna let Marty go if you do.
他和这件事没有任何关系
He didn’t have anything to do with any of this.
他只是在写剧本
He was just writing a movie.
-是吗 -是的
– Are you? – Yeah.
片名叫什么
What’s it called?
七个神经病
Seven Psychopaths.
我下来了
I’m coming down.
费了点时间
I was just trying to buy
装弹
some time because I had to reload something.
它不再是信♥号♥♥枪了 笨蛋
Forgot about the flare gun, you fucking idiot.
邦妮
Bonny.
对 是邦妮
Yeah, Bonny, I know.
我也喜欢这狗
And I like this dog.
拜托 邦妮不是黑帮成员
Please. Bonny’s not part of the gang.
这对它不公平
That’s not fair.
你这是要哭了吗
You gonna cry?
马蒂 你走吧
Marty, get going.
他们杀了汉斯 比利
They killed Hans, Billy.
我没杀 是他杀的
I didn’t kill him. He killed him.
别杀我的狗
Don’t kill my dog.
马蒂 走吧 把这些都写下来
Marty, get going. Write it up.
跟我一起走 比利 拜托
Come with me, Billy. Please.
我不是跟你说过吗 马蒂
I told you, didn’t I, Marty?
说了什么 比利
Told me what, Billy?
电影结局我说了算
This movie ends my way.
你的枪怎么了
What’s the matter with your fucking gun?
有时候会卡住
Gets jammed sometimes.
在这节骨眼上
At the fucking standoff?
-保罗 打死他 -在这节骨眼上
– Paolo, shoot him. – At the fucking standoff?
保罗 趁他不注意的时候打死他
Paolo, shoot him while he’s not looking.
-我注意着呢 -我不会开枪的
– I am looking. Clearly, I’m looking. – And I ain’t shooting.
你不开枪是什么意思 他要打死我的狗
What do you mean, you ain’t shooting? He’s gonna shoot my dog.
我还管你♥妈♥的♥狗
Yeah, well, fuck your dog.
管我妈的狗
Fuck my dog?
笨蛋 好好修你的枪
Hey, mongoloid, fix your fucking gun,
不然你的娘们儿狗就没命了
or your little gay dog’s little gay head’s gonna fucking explode.
-它不娘 -五
– He doesn’t have a gay head. – Five.
-它很正常 -四
– He has a normal head. – Four.
-三 -你能重数吗
– Three. – Can you go back to five?
我不会从头开始数
I ain’t going back to five, man.
我不会重数
I ain’t going back to five.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.
把枪放下 举起手来
Drop your gun! Let me see your hands!
举起手来 不许动
Hands, move!
过来 宝贝 到爸爸这儿来
Come here, baby. Come to Daddy.
握爪
Paw.
他是我朋友
He’s my friend.
给马丁 我…
To Martin, I…
你知道我不懂什么编剧
Well, I ain’t any kind of a screenwriter as you know,
但是我有些想
but I’ve been kind of
为你那个越南神经病
trying to come up with some sort of solution
想出一个结局
to your Vietcong psychopath conundrum
我似乎找到了一个
and, goldarnit, I think I may have found one.
这个越南人
So, there’s this Vietnamese guy,
住在凤♥凰♥城的一家旅馆里
and he’s in this hotel room in Phoenix,
大汗淋漓 浑身燥热
and he’s sweating. He’s sweating like hell. He’s burning up.
他从口袋里拿出一把枪 检查是否已装弹
He takes out from his pocket a .44. He checks it’s loaded.
既然是他自己装的子弹
I don’t know why he checks it’s loaded.
不知道为什么他还要检查一遍
Surely he’s the one who loaded it?
一个穿着漂亮红色裙子的妓♥女♥
Anyway, a hooker comes out
从卫生间走出来
of the bathroom in a beautiful red dress.
她说道 你想直接做♥爱♥呢
She says, “Would you like to make love,
还是先进行一个有深度的谈话
“Or should we have an intelligent conversation instead?
最近我读了诺姆·乔姆斯基的书[语言学家]
“I’ve been reading a lot of Noam Chomsky lately,
觉得他很有才
I think he’s a marvel.”
那个越南人
The Vietnamese guy, you know,
完全听不懂她在说什么
he doesn’t know what she’s talking about.
他是越南人 于是
He’s Vietnamese. So, anyway,
你也说希望电影里有些性元素
you said you wanted some sex in it,
所以我猜他们就做♥爱♥了
so I guess they’re having sex.
停下 兄弟
Desist, brother.
你知道这无济于事
You know this will not help us.
他吸了口气 说了一个词
He sniffs the air. He says the single word
汽油
Gasoline.
这个妓♥女♥在耶鲁学过越南语
The hooker, she studied Vietnamese at Yale.
我没闻到汽油味
I don’t smell gas.
你会闻到的
You will.
他把她拉到
He drags her to the place
开会的地方
where the convention’s being held.
她身上绑着炸♥药♥
She’s got the dynamite tied to her.
他提着刚买♥♥的汽油
He’s got the gasoline he’s just bought.
她后退一步 惊慌失措
She backs away, petrified.
他把汽油倒在地上 汽油流到了她脚边
He pours the gas out onto the floor. It reaches her feet.
溅了一点在他身上 不过这无所谓
A little of it has splashed over himself. It doesn’t matter.
他拿出一根火柴
He takes out a match.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!