演奏很危险
It’s dangerous.
会受到伤害的
People get hurt.
你得学会蒙上眼睛演奏
You have to learn to be able to play it blindfolded.
乐谱,拜托,音符
The page, for God’s sake! The notes!
对不起,我忘了
I’m sorry. I was, uh, forgetting them, Professor.
你能不能先记住音符
Would it be asking too much to learn them first?
然后在忘掉它们
And–and then forget them?
一点也没错
Precisely.
让我看你的指法
Just give me the fingering.
大卫,来,孩子
David. Come on, my boy.
我们今天不练琴
We’re going to rest muscles and fingers today…
我们来练习想象力
and try to exercise the imagination.
第一乐章,从装饰音开始
First movement cadenza. Let’s pick it up from, uh…
你的指法练熟后
Your hands must form the unbreakable habit… of playing the notes,
就把它全部忘掉
so that you can forget all about them…
音乐要从这里—心里发出
and let it come from here. The heart…
音乐要由心而发
that’s where it comes from.
你爱死那些肥大的各弦了
Don’t you just love those big, fat chords?
你得驯服钢琴,大卫
You have to tame the piano, David,
否则它会逃脱的
or it’ll get away from you.
它就象怪兽
It’s a monster.
你得驯服它 否则你会被它吃掉的
Tame it, or it’ll swallow you whole.
你弹得越来越好了,大卫
Coming along nicely, David.
早安,波太太
Morning, Mrs. Perkins.
凯萨琳
Katharine
这是我小小的陵寝,大卫
I call this my little mausoleum, David.
李斯特
Ah, Liszt–
毫无保留
warts and all.
这是他死后做的
They made this after he was dead.
可怜的法兰兹,死透了
Poor Franz. Dead as a post, eh?
巴黎左岸还买♥♥得到
You can still get these on the Left Bank, you know.
很便宜的
Quite cheap.
我也有拉赫曼尼诺夫
I’ve got Rachmaninoff in here somewhere.
惊人的手指
Magnificent fingers.
好有男人气慨
So virile.
我曾为他演奏过
You know, l…
第三号♥钢琴协奏曲
played the Rach 3 for him once.
真的吗?
Really?

Yes.
他说我得到他的精髓
He said he could hear himself in my playing.
他说我似乎触及他的灵魂
He said it seemed… as if I had touched his soul.
挺不赖的吧?
That wasn’t so bad, was it?
好得很,教授
Not too bad at all, Professor.
现在轮到你了,大卫
Now it’s your turn, David.
记住…
Remember…
一旦你弹过之后 没有人能把它夺走
once you’ve done it, nobody can ever take it away from you.
你得象没有明天似的演奏
And you must play… as if there was no tomorrow.
加油,大卫 别让我失望
Come on, David, don’t let me down.
今天他能发挥多少天份?
How many moments of genius today, Cecil?
喂?
Hello?
哪位?
Who is this?
喂?
Hello?
爹地?
Daddy?
爹地,我回家了
Daddy, I’m home.
爹地?
Daddy?
喂?
Hello?
爹地?
Daddy?
有人来看你了,大卫
Someone here to see you, David.
是我,大卫
It’s me, David.
我是苏西
Suzie.
苏西?
Suzie.
你认识苏西吗?
Suzie. Do we know Suzie?
是你的妹妹苏西,大卫
Your sister, David.
苏西妹妹…
Oh, sister Suzie, sister Suzie.
谢谢你,护士小姐
Thank you, Sister. Sister Nurse. Sister Suzie.
大卫,我以后不能常来看你
David, I won’t be able to come and visit so often.
温柔的苏西不能常来
Not–not so often, sweet–sweet, soft Suzie. Not so often.
我要搬到墨尔本
I’m going to live in Melbourne.
真糟糕,别告诉爹地
Oh, that’s a trick. Don’t tell Daddy.
覆水难收,对吗?
The milk–the milk–mustn’t cry over spilt milk.
你能怎么办,玛格丽?
Oh, well, what can you do, Margaret? What can you do?
玛格丽在以色列,记得吗?
Margaret’s in lsrael, remember?
我记得玛格丽
I remember Margaret. She called me dopey.
她骂我是爱哭鬼
Or was it a pig? It was the poodle.
还是小猪?狮子狗?
It was the poodle. It was the poodle.
挺复杂的
It was all very complicated, wasn’t it?
以色列很复杂
Complicate in lsrael.
那里在打仗
It was–it was a battleground.
战区 那里是战区
War zone. It was a war zone.
真无聊,战争真无聊
It was such a bore, it was such a bore.
是战争,就是战争
It was always a war. It was all–
是战争毁了一切
it just destroys everything, really, doesn’t it?
大卫
David.
就是我,护士
That’s right, Nurse. That’s right.
我就知道你在这儿
I knew I’d find you here.
我是坏孩子,对吧?
Oh, I’ve been a naughty boy again, haven’t I?
我不乖,对吧?护士
I–I misbehaved, haven’t I, Nurse?
我想我是不乖,是吧?
I think I have. That’s true, isn’t it?
来吧,大卫
Come on, David.
我惹上麻烦
I–I might get into trouble. I might–
得终身受罚
I might get punished for the rest of my life,
我这个人有问题,对吧?
because–because I’m flawed. I’m–I’m fatally flawed.
傻大哥
Oh, you silly sausage.
因为这是禁果
Because it–it’s f-f-forbidden fruit.
医生说这是禁果
The doctor said it’s forbidden fruit.
我不会令人失望
I–l–I’m not disappointing him and all that.
我令他失望了吗?
Am–am l disappointing him?
你看 问题是他…
Because, you see, the thing is, he was–he was–
他什么都不满意
he–he didn’t approve, did he? He didn’t approve.
他对我不满…
He was–he was very disapproving.
来吧 查理
Come on, Charlie.
放在这里,好吗?
Let’s put it over here, shall we?
你会读乐谱吗?
Oh, so you can read music?
会一点…
Oh, kind of. Kind of.
生命中崭新的一页
Perhaps I’m just turning over a new leaf.
对不对?
But that’s all right, isn’t it?
我叫芭拉洛爱考,你呢?
My name’s Beryl Alcott. What’s yours?
爱考 跟我的姓很像
Alcott, Alcott. Oh, that sounds a lot like my name.
我姓赫夫考
Helfgott– that’s my name, Beryl.
赫夫考?
Helfgott?
没错,很傻吧?
That’s right. Ridiculous, isn’t it?
意思是神助 挺傻的
It means “with the help of God.” It’s ridiculous.
你叫什么名字?赫夫考先生
What’s your first name, Mr. Helfgott?
挺傻的 哦 我叫…
Ridiculous. Oh, yes, first things first, Beryl.
我叫大卫…如何?
Uh, David. I’m David. I’m David. How’s that sound?
你是大卫.赫夫考?
You’re David Helfgott?
没错,没错…
That’s right, Beryl. That’s right.
我以前常看你比赛
But I used to watch you win all those competitions.
输输赢赢
Oh, win some, lose some.
别人不可能总是输 这不是你的错
You can’t lose them all. It’s not your fault.
我是你的乐迷
I was quite a fan.
你还弹琴吗?
Do you still play?
不行,医生说不行
Oh, I mustn’t. The doctor said I mustn’t.
若我不乖就会伤心
It’ll all end in tears if I misbehave.
你不能弹琴?
You mustn’t?
我不行,没错
I mustn’t. That’s right.
没错 没错 我想是没错的
That’s right. ls that right? I think it’s right.
医生说 弹琴会让我伤心
Because it might damage me. The doctor said it might damage me,
好久以前就是这样
because it did–long time– long time–once before.
好久好久以前
Long, long, long, long time ago.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!