凯特 夸机构的行动小队需要你自愿参加
Kate, you must volunteer for an inter-agency task force.
你想想好再回复
Think very hard before you respond.
你想成为一份子吗
You wanna be a part of this?
我们有机会抓住该为今天的事负责的人吗
Do we get an opportunity at the men responsible for today?
对 真正要为今天的事负责的人
The men who were really responsible for today, yeah.
我自愿参加
I’ll volunteer.
爸爸
Papa
是啊
si
确定
Si.
不起
No.
你小心那个穿凉拖的老油条
You keep an eye on that doughy prick with the flip-flops.
别相信他
Don’t trust him.
长官 你好吗
How you doin’, sir?
证件
I.D.’s?
她在名单里 你不在
She’s on the list, but you’re not.
那她怎么办
Well, what’s she supposed to do?
你得调头回去
I need you to turn this around for me.
没事 没问题
It’s fine. It’s good.
我们回来了我给你打电♥话♥
I’ll call you when we’re headed back.
好的
Au right.
-早上好 -早上好 我来晚了吗
-Morning. -Morning. Am I late?
没有没有 我们也刚落地 来 这边
No, no, no. Wejust landed. Come on, this way.
那位是我的猎鸟犬亚历桑德罗
My bird dog over there, Alejandro.
坐这个飞机吗
We’re taking this?
对 给您都是一流配置
Yeah. Only the best for you.
国防部都给你们配私人飞机啊
Dod flies you around in private jets now?
对 你们没有吗
Yeah. You guys don’t have one of these?
没有
Right.
飞机上有吃的吗
Is there any food on this flight?
后面有些花生米什么的 想吃的话自己拿
Some bitchin’ peanuts in the back. But it’s kind of a self-serve deal.
我叫凯特·梅瑟
Kate macer
你以前去过华雷斯吗[墨西哥城市 与艾尔帕索接壤]
have you been to juérez before?
没有 我们不是去艾尔帕索吗
No, I… we’re goin’ to ei Paso, right?
是的 棒极了 好的
Yeah, amazing. Okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. I’m fine.
那个…
So…
这是你的擅长
So, this is your specialty?
对付墨西哥毒品集团是你的擅长
The cartels in Mexico are your specialty?
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
有什么我应该知道的吗
Is there anything I should know?
你是在问我钟表是什么原理
You’re asking me how a watch works.
现在还是先看好时间吧
For now, just keep an eye on the time.

Okay.
你们好吗
How you doin’?
你好 你最近如何
Howdy! How you been?
挺好的伙计 你呢
Good, buddy. How you feelin’?
一撒尿就疼
Well, when I pee, it burns.
可能是淋病啊
Maybe it’s gonorrhea.
什么颜色的尿
What color is it?
黄的 有红色斑点
Yellow with red specks.
是红色斑点还是血啊
Red specks or blood?
我想让国防部给我 调查斐济下邪恶阴谋的机会
I’m tryin’ to get dod to let me look into this conspiracy to sink Fiji.
-斐济 -是的
-Fiji? -Yeah.
别管斐济了 你这个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Leave Fiji alone, terrorists!
可不是 我觉得在那儿带一两个月 就什么都好了吧
Exactly. I figure a month or two over there, we’ll get it all worked out.
今天都谁过去
So, who’s goin’ over there today?
执行官 禁毒局…我帮你建了个团队 马特
Marshals, DEA… I pulled a team for you, Matt.
你一说团队我就激动 听着这么暖洋洋的
Oh, man, I love it when you say “a team.” It makes me all warm and fuzzy.
而且他们都很干练的 都刚从阿富汗回来
They’re a crack bunch, too. Just rotated back from Afghanistan.
大家都在哪儿呢
Where’s everybody linkin’ up?
中情局
A.I.C.
好的 好的
Good, good, good.
墨西哥联邦警♥察♥会在边境接你们
Mexican federal police will meet you at the border,
然后送你们去法♥院♥大楼 在这儿
and proceed with you to the courthouse, located here.
这是高级别目标
This is a high-level target.
敌人可能出手的地方是交接处
The most likely spots for an attempt will be at the exchange,
还有回来的时候的边检站
and at the border crossing on the return.
法♥院♥执行官们会进去…
The marshals will enter…
基思 凯文 起立一下
Kevin, Keith, you wanna stand up?
执行官们的接应小组在拉雷多
Now, the iviarshals’ response team is in Laredo…
爱死德州人了
Love texans.
我们三角洲特种部队的朋友们 也自愿加入我们
So our friends from delta have volunteered to come along,
他们会在交接的时候保护执行官们
and will escort the marshals on the exchange.
接下来是焦点人物了
And here’s the man of the hour.
你跟我们一起还是在这儿等
You comin’ with or waitin’ here?
我们一起走 给我们几杆枪
We’ll take the tour with you. Loan us a couple pop guns.
好的 咱可是全明星阵容了
All right, this is turnin’ into an all-star affair!
基思 你还要人帮忙交接过程不
Keith, you want another hand on the exchange?
你清醒吗
You sober?
等我们到了那儿就差不多了
Will be by the time we get there.
我车里有一瓶 想喝了就给你
Got a bottle in the truck in case your hands get shaky.
我知道我总能信任你的 基思
I know I could always count on you, Keith.
好的 我们这边好了就给你们装备
All right, we’ll gear you up as soon as we’re done here.
现在 马特 你可以做先头
Now, Matt, you can be the tip of the spear,
这样我们就不用抢三角洲的人
and we don’t have to rob a guy from delta.
调头回来的时候小心
Now, be careful on the turnaround.
他们的枪手 就会在调头回来的时候动手
If the federale’s a shooter, it’s gonna happen on the turnaround.
三角洲的一队打头
Delta’s team one will be the lead vehicle.
二队可以分在犯人的车还有压后的车里
We can divide team two between the carry car and the trail vehicle.
行不行
That okay?
好的 三角洲的各位 你们举个手
Good. Now, delta, if you can identify yourselves,
这样大家都知道出事儿了躲在谁身后
so everyone knows who to hide behind if shit hits the fan.
最可能出事的地方就是边境还有调头出
The most likely spot for a hit will be at the border crossing on the return.
路上任何时候 任何现在不在这个屋里的人都可能是枪手
Anywhere along the way, anyone not in this room is a potential shooter.
我们不回到这个屋子 行动就没有结束
The op isn’t over until we get back here.
明白了
Okay?
提高警惕 保持清醒 出发
Be alert. Be vigilant. And be aware. Let’s go.
什么
What?
嘿…我以为你在牢里呢
Hey! I thought you were in prison.
他们把我放出来了
They took me out.
他们需要人办这个案子
They needed somebody for this job.
是因为好的表现还是坏的表现
For good behavior or bad behavior?
你去过那边吗
Have you ever been over there?
我在华雷斯工作过
I worked in juérez.
给禁毒局干
For the DEA?
不是
No.
那是给谁
For who?
墨西哥
For Mexico.
我是个检察官
I was a prosecutor.
你不是美国人啊
You’re not American?
不是
No.
那你现在给谁干
Who do you work for now?
让我去哪儿我就去哪儿
I go where I’m sent.
那你从哪儿来
Where were you sent from?
卡塔赫纳
Cartagena.
哥伦比亚啊
Colombia.
听好…
Listen…
我说什么你这双美国耳朵也是不会懂的
Nothing will make sense to your American ears.
我们要做的事 你也都会怀疑
And you will doubt everything that we do.
但是最终 你还是可以理解
But in the end, you will understand.
给 试试这件 看合不合适
Here, try this on. See if it fits.
他是中情局的吗 你是吗
Is he CIA? Are you?
他是国防部的顾问 我也是
He’s a dod advisor, just like me.
不 他不是
No, he’s not.
留意亚历桑德罗就行了 他让你干嘛你就干嘛
Just pay attention to Alejandro. If he says to do somethin’, just do it.
我没有被授权要听亚历桑德罗的命令
I’m not authorized to follow orders from Alejandro!
尤其是在墨西哥
Especially in Mexico!
那好 你留在这儿
Fine. Then stay here.
但你不想的对不对
But you don’t want to, do you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!