你想抱抱我的宝贝吗?
What the
什么
Hold the baby once, we’ll talk about it later, it’ll change your mind.
抱一次宝宝,以后再说,它会改变你的想法。
!NOT
!不是
It brings energy to a person
它给一个人带来能量
that they are quite good at
他们很擅长
When you hug this miracle baby chest to chest, you will feel better
当您将这个神奇宝贝抱在胸前时,您会感觉好多了
Now you don’t have to speak to me from the heart
现在你不必发自内心地对我说话
Take the baby, then we’ll see what happens
带上孩子,然后我们看看会发生什么
you are the reason, right?
你是原因,对吧?
… I thought
… 我想
If they raise him right, there’s a chance he’ll turn out to be just like you
如果他们正确地抚养他,他有可能变成和你一样的人
And that makes me happy because you are a very funny person
这让我很开心,因为你是一个非常有趣的人
And I love traveling with you
我喜欢和你一起旅行
So why don’t you come see me?
那你为什么不来看我?
…Because
…因为
I can not
我不能
I really want to be with you
我真的想和你在一起
But that’s not what I thought
但这不是我想的
…See
…看
Bad things happen either intentionally or unintentionally
坏事有意无意地发生
They make us who we are
他们让我们成为现在的我们
And good things happen beside him, you know?
好事发生在他身边,你知道吗?
Like your existence
喜欢你的存在
And where is this girl
这个女孩在哪里
Hi!
你好!
I don’t want to… listen
我不想…听
And you are very stupid to hug a child
而且你抱孩子很傻
That’s your position, Peter. Done -wait, wait, no –
这就是你的立场,彼得。完成 – 等等,等等,不 –
you don’t have my position. whole
你没有我的立场。所有的
Send to everyone
送给大家
No, no, Miles, I don’t know, I promise
不,不,迈尔斯,我不知道,我保证
Please, mate, let’s talk about it
伙计,让我们谈谈吧
we speak
我们说
It’s a good discussion
这是一个很好的讨论
is here
在这儿
Miles
英里
Where do you think this will go?
你认为这会去哪里?
I don’t think he has a plan
我不认为他有计划
If I haven’t told you by now, you’re a terrible coach
如果我现在还没告诉你,你就是个糟糕的教练
He just beat you
他刚刚打了你
So I’m not a bad coach
所以我不是一个糟糕的教练
You two are awful, aren’t you?
你们两个很糟糕,不是吗?
Stop pretending you don’t know
别假装你不知道
what you’re doing, I have a plan
你在做什么,我有一个计划
I just… haven’t told you yet
我只是……还没告诉你
*
*
It’s not good
这不好
they are claws
他们是爪子
Dude, are you sure you’re Spiderman?
兄弟,你确定你是蜘蛛侠?
Who do you think You Are?
你以为你是谁?
My name is Miles Morales
我的名字是迈尔斯莫拉莱斯
A radioactive spider bit me
一只放射性蜘蛛咬了我
And I’m sure you know the rest of the story yourself
我相信你自己知道故事的其余部分
how are you buddy
伙计,你最近怎么样
I don’t understand that you are an anomaly
我不明白你是个异常
Not if you let me go home
除非你让我回家
seller
卖♥♥方
you are an anomaly wherever you go
无论你走到哪里,你都是一个异常
basically you are an anomaly
基本上你是一个异常
Miguel!
米格尔!
The spider that gave you power is not yours
给你力量的蜘蛛不是你的
It shouldn’t bite at all
它根本不应该咬人
Miguel, don’t do this
米盖尔,别这样
There is a world where there is no Spider-Man to protect it, because Spider-Man bit you.
有一个世界没有蜘蛛侠保护它,因为蜘蛛侠咬了你。
You weren’t meant to be Spider-Man
你不是注定要成为蜘蛛侠的
!NOT! Lying! Are
!不是!撒谎!是
Spiderman, you are wrong
蜘蛛侠,你错了
If Peter Parker hadn’t bitten you, your world would have lived on
如果彼得帕克没有咬你,你的世界就会继续存在
Instead, he died saving you
相反,他为了救你而死
He will stop the device between worlds before things go wrong
他会在事情出错之前停止世界之间的设备
There is no room
没有房♥间
And none of these things happened
而这些事情都没有发生
And all this time, I was the only one who maintained everything…
而一直以来,我是唯一一个维护一切的人……
Miguel, don’t be hard on
米格尔,别太苛刻
him, you don’t belong here
他,你不属于这里
you were never part of it
你从来不是其中的一部分
Let me alone
让我一个人静一下
Miguel is fed up
米格尔受够了
That’s not what we’re talking about
那不是我们要说的
are you talking about this?
你在说这个吗?
Know
知道
Do you all know?
你们都知道吗?
…I do not know
…我不知道
How can I tell you?
我怎么能告诉你呢?
That’s why you never came to see me
这就是你从不来看我的原因
Miles, this is for your own good
迈尔斯,这是为你好
Who determines my goodness?
谁决定我的好坏?
I’m not a child, Gwen
我不是孩子,格温
You are perfectly right!
你是完全正确的!
Just a child!
只是个孩子!
He didn’t know what he was doing at all
他根本不知道自己在做什么
OK
好的
I dragged hundreds of people from your spider community here with me
我从你的蜘蛛社区里把数百人拖到这里来
I think he has a plan
我认为他有一个计划
And I want to do it
我想这样做
Everyone is always telling me how my story is going to turn out
每个人总是告诉我我的故事会如何发展
No, I’m doing my job
不,我在做我的工作
Shame on you, Miguel
为你感到羞耻,米格尔
I’m home
我在家
Goodbye, Gwen
再见,格温
Miles
英里
I taught him how to do it
我教他怎么做
So I must be a good coach, I did
所以我一定是个好教练,我做到了
NOT
不是
NOT
不是
This is not good at all
这一点都不好
Oh no, not at all
哦不,一点也不
I was like that.
我就是那样。
But not now
但是不是现在
Inn?
在?
Inn?
在?
Turn on the device, take it home
打开设备,带回家
Next sign detected Target DNA detected) (Earth -42 DNA
检测到下一个迹象 检测到目标 DNA)(地球 -42 DNA
move one
移♥动♥一个
No no
不,不
!NOT
!不是
!no no no
!不不不
What happened
发生了什么
The device is activated automatically
设备自动激活
How is that possible? -Not
这怎么可能?-不是
Impossible
不可能的
What do you say about this? -No no no!
你怎么看这个?-不不不!
Wait, now what? -You are hands and feet.
等等,现在怎么办?-你是手脚。
Step in front of her
走到她面前
Now!
现在!
What do you think I’m doing now?
你觉得我现在在做什么?
Do something!
做一点事!
!NOT
!不是
Miguel!
米格尔!
Stop

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!