恭喜你,船长
Captain, you can’t call me Captain Saddam until I swear
船长,在我发誓之前你不能叫我萨♥达♥姆♥船长
You know that
你懂的
We are all proud of you
我们都为你感到骄傲
Molay’s attitude
莫莱的态度
There might be some disturbance in the driveway, I’d better check
车道上可能有一些干扰,我最好检查一下
Now something unusual is coming my
现在一些不寻常的事情来了我的
way. I look at the walls, they are normal
方式。我看看墙壁,它们很正常
… but I’m facing something
…但我正面临着一些事情
NOT
不是
I did
我做了
my house
我的房♥子
Miles?
英里?
Is now a bad time?
现在是不好的时候吗?
I’m late?
我来晚了?
what are you doing with your hair are you ok
你在做什么你的头发你还好吗
say you are fine
说你很好
I’m fine
我很好
You are right
你是对的
you are right about everything
你是对的一切
Obviously, I’m right, I’m always right
显然,我是对的,我永远是对的
Now what am I right about?
现在我说对了什么?
I’ve seen a lot of bad places and met a lot of bad people
见过很多不好的地方,遇到很多不好的人
But

what’s the problem my dear
亲爱的,怎么了
But they don’t want me
但他们不要我
I thought about what you said
我想过你说的话
I broke it, mom
我打破了它,妈妈
I took them all
我把它们都拿走了
Now I know how strong I am
现在我知道我有多坚强
My strength is because of you, father and me
我的力量是因为你、父亲和我
Ma’am, something’s coming our way
女士,有东西过来了
…something
…某物
Something really bad
真的很糟糕
Myles, what about you?
迈尔斯,你呢?
His name is Spates
他的名字是 Spates
他是我的敌人。
He is my enemy.
他是我的敌人。
And I will stop it
我会阻止它
I know you know I lied to you
我知道你知道我骗了你
Because I thought that if you knew, you wouldn’t love me like you used to
因为我以为如果你知道,你就不会像以前那样爱我了
But then I’m out
但后来我出去了
And now… I’m not afraid of anything now
而现在……我现在什么都不怕了
what you want to tell me must
你想告诉我的必须
promise me nothing will change
答应我什么都不会改变
Sugar honey I will always
糖蜜我会永远
love you must promise
爱你必须承诺
Always
总是
I don’t care what you say
我不在乎你说什么
I understand you
我理解你
Mother?
母亲?
…I
…我
i am spider man
我是蜘蛛侠
who is spider man
谁是蜘蛛侠
He is a super hero
他是超级英雄
A spider bit him
一只蜘蛛咬了他
It gave him spider powers
它给了他蜘蛛的力量
this is me
这就是我
Did you say you dress up as your favorite character?
你说你打扮成你最喜欢的角色吗?
What’s that thing called?
那东西叫什么?
Oh, Comic Con, I
哦,动漫展,我
don’t know what that is
不知道那是什么
I really thought the news was Spiderman
我真的以为新闻是蜘蛛侠
What imagination do you have?
你有什么想象力?
For example, do you have eight hands?
例如,你有八只手吗?
Do you have silk coming out of your butt?
你的屁♥股♥有丝出来吗?
I’ve had nightmares like this once before, but no
我曾经做过这样的噩梦,但没有
Are you sure you woke up after that?
你确定你后来醒了?
Mom, enough jokes
妈妈,笑话够多了
Serious talk
严肃的谈话
Dad works with Spiderman
爸爸和蜘蛛侠一起工作
…he doesn’t understand that I’m Spider-Man, but I wish he was here right now to explain
…他不明白我是蜘蛛侠,但我希望他现在就在这里解释
Miles, please
英里,请
I have to pay attention to you
我得注意你
I have to take care of myself
我必须照顾好自己
So first help me -Mom, wait, wait –
所以先帮帮我-妈妈,等等,等等-
… I need to talk
…我需要谈谈
Oh no
不好了
He was wrong in the world
他在世界上错了
The spider that bit me
咬我的蜘蛛
It’s not for me
这不适合我
The following symptoms are identified
确定以下症状
… that device
…那个设备
He didn’t send me home
他没有送我回家
Uncle Aaron?
亚伦叔叔?
Hi
你好
Earth -42
地球-42
Are you ok?
你还好吗?
i really miss you
我真的好想你
OK, OK now
好的,好的,现在
Have you changed your hair style?
你换发型了吗?
deliberately? -Yes –
故意地?-是的 –
Yes, I’m still at peace with it
是的,我仍然平静地接受它
At the hospital, they will give me more shifts, so next month, I swear, I will
在医院,他们会给我更多轮班,所以下个月,我发誓,我会
Enough, we don’t
够了,我们不
need to be family
需要成为家人
Be grateful
心怀感激
Meanwhile on Earth -1610
同时在地球上-1610
Hello how are you doing? -Hello
你好你最近怎么样?-你好
How about Miles?
迈尔斯呢?
Well, do you remember telling him he wasn’t allowed to go out?
好吧,你还记得告诉过他不准出去吗?
GOOD?
好的?
I leave what you do
我离开你做什么
First of all, of course
首先,当然
*
*
Oh Miles, I have to work late tonight
哦,迈尔斯,我今晚要工作到很晚
This list bought I’m
这份清单是我买♥♥的
sure he will buy it
他肯定会买♥♥
ok come on
好的,来吧
The security key came at six
安全密钥在六点到达
Do we still have a chance?
我们还有机会吗?
Yes indeed
确实是的
I totally get what you’re saying
我完全明白你在说什么
Are you ok?
你还好吗?
*
*
So come on
所以,来吧
Are you sure you remember the map?
你确定你记得这张地图吗?
Yes, but we better start again… as soon as we can
是的,但我们最好重新开始…尽快
Does not matter
不要紧
This is not Spider-Man
这不是蜘蛛侠
Captain Jeff Morales, husband, hero, father’s soulmate
杰夫莫拉莱斯上尉,丈夫,英雄,父亲的灵魂伴侣
…Father
…父亲
Sorry, honey, but you
对不起,亲爱的,但是你
You gave him this permission unilaterally
你单方面给了他这个许可
I’m just not worried about the Nabob finding friends
我只是不担心纳博找到朋友
Probably because of the same girl
可能是因为同一个女孩
What did she think of him being with her?
她觉得他和她在一起是什么感觉?
I have some ideas
我有一些想法
… baby, you’re really no help
…宝贝,你真的没救了
The girl has come this far, Miles’ eyes light up
女孩走到这一步,Miles眼睛亮了
I just hope the girl isn’t upset
我只希望女孩不要生气

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!