But if we do find that kid’s body over in South Harlow…
但如果我们真在南哈洛 发现那孩子的尸体
they’ll know we didn’t go to the drag races, and we’ll get hided.
他们就会知道我们撒谎 到时恐怕会被揍扁
Nobody will care, because everybody will be so jazzed about what we found…
那时谁还会管这些 他们赞叹我们的大发现都来不及
it’s not gonna make a difference.
其它事都无关紧要了
My dad’ll hide me anyway, but it’s worth a hiding.
反正我老爸没事照样揍我 为这被打一顿也值得
Shit, yeah. Let’s do it. What do you say?
就是 说干就干 你们怎么说?
All right! Gordie?
去就去 戈帝你呢?
Sure. Vern?
当然去 维恩?
I don’t know. Vern.
我不知道 维恩
Come on, Verno.
去吧 维恩
Verno.
维恩
Okay, okay.
好吧
Too cool. Very cool.
太棒了 好极了
I wanted to share my friends’enthusiasm, but I couldn’t.
我希望我自己能像他们一样兴奋 但就是鼓不起劲
That summer, at home, I had become the invisible boy.
那个夏天 父母几乎忘了我的存在
Mom? Do you know where my canteen is?
妈 你有没有看到我的水壶?
Mom
妈!
It’s in Denny’s room.
在丹尼房♥里
In April, my older brother, Dennis, had been killed in a Jeep accident.
那年四月 我哥哥丹尼在车祸中丧生
Four months had passed…
过了四个月
but my parents still hadn’t been able to put the pieces back together again.
我父母仍无法忘怀丧子之痛
Gordie, I got something for you.
戈帝 我有样东西给你
This, my friend, is for you.
老弟 这给你
This is your Yankee cap. No, this is your Yankee cap.
这是你洋基球队的球帽 它现在是你的了
It’s a lucky cap. If you wear it, you know how many fish we’ll catch?
它是顶幸运帽 你猜戴了它 我们可以钓到多少鱼?
How much? A bazillion.
多少? 成千上万
A bazillion fish. It looks good on you just like that.
不盖你 而且你戴它很好看 简直帅毙了
Hey, Moe, I’m going blind! Don’t start with me, porcupine.
妈呀 怎么黑黑的 少调皮了 小猪
Come here. Give me a hug.
过来让你老哥抱一下
You found it.
你找到了
You found it.
你找到了
Yeah.
是的
Why can’t you have friends like Denny’s?
为什么你不能像丹尼一样 交些好的朋友?
Dad, they’re okay.
他们也没什么不好
Sure they are. A thief and two feebs?
才怪 一个是小偷 另外两个是傻瓜
Chris isn’t a thief.
克利斯并不是小偷
He stole the milk money at school.
他偷了学校的牛奶钱
He’s a thief in my book.
不是小偷是什么?
It was almost noon as we set out…
我们出发找雷·布罗尔的尸体时
to find the body of a dead kid named Ray Brower.
已经快中午了
Right here’s cool.
就在这里让我下
Hey, Chris.
嗨 克利斯
Thanks a lot. Sure thing.
谢了 小事情
Gordo. Hey, man.
戈帝 嗨 老兄
Wanna see something? Sure. What?
想不想看好东西? 好啊 什么?
You okay? Yeah, I’m fine.
你还好吧? 没什么
Come on. What is it?
来啊 到底是什么?
You gotta see this. Come on, man. What is it?
你一定得看看这玩意儿 好了 快说是什么?
Come on. What is it?
快告诉我是什么?
You wanna be the Lone Ranger or the Cisco Kid?
你想当独行侠还是大镖客?
Walkin’, talkin’Jesus.
真是太酷了 我的天啊
Where’d you get this?
你哪儿弄来的?
Hawked it from my old man’s bureau.
从我老头的衣柜里摸出来的
It’s a .45. I can see that.
这是45口径手♥枪♥ 我看的出来
You got shells for it? Yeah.
有没有子弹? 有啊
I took all that was left in the box.
我把盒子里所有子弹都带来了
My dad’ll think he used them himself shooting at beer cans when he was drunk.
我爸会以为他喝醉时 射啤酒罐用光了
Is it loaded? Hell, no. What do you think I am?
里面装了子弹吗? 当然没有 你以为我那么笨?
Jesus!
老天
Let’s get outta here!
快离开这里
Gordie did it! Gordie Lachance is shooting up Castle Rock!
是戈帝干的 戈帝·吕强斯想扫平岩城
Who did that? Who’s letting cherry bombs off out here?
是什么人? 谁在这里放炮?
Man, you should’ve seen your face. Damn, that was cool.
你真该看看刚才自己的表情
That was really fine. You knew it was loaded, you wet end.
他妈的绝死了 你知道那枪装了子弹 浑球
I’m gonna be in trouble. That Tupper babe saw me.
一定会完蛋 刚才塔波太太看到我了
Shit, she thought it was firecrackers.
少来了 她以为我们是在放鞭炮
I don’t care. That was a mean trick. Hey, Gordie.
我不管 你不该这样耍我 戈帝
I didn’t know it was loaded.
我也不知道有子弹
Honest. You swear?
不骗你 你敢发誓吗?
Yeah, I swear.
好 我发誓
On your mother’s name?
以你妈妈的名誉发誓?
Yeah.
可以
Even if she goes to hell ’cause you lied?
如果你撒谎她得下地狱 你敢吗?
Yeah, I swear.
我以此发誓
Pinky swear?
一言既出
Pinky swear.
四马难追
Hey, girls, where you going? Come on, my brother gave me that.
小妹妹 上哪儿去? 拿来 那是我哥给我的
And now you’re giving it to me. Give it to me!
现在你送给我了 快还给我!
Come on, man. That’s mine!
别这样 那是我的
You’re a real asshole.
你真是个大浑球
Your brother’s not very polite, Eyeball.
大眼 你老弟真没礼貌
Now, Christopher…
克利斯多佛
I know you didn’t mean to insult my friend.
我知道你不是有意得罪我朋友
I know he didn’t mean to insult me.
我知道他不是有意的
That’s why I’m gonna give him the opportunity of taking it back.
因此我愿给他个机会 收回那句话
Shit. Take it back, kid.
他妈的 收回那句话 小鬼
Stop it. You’re hurting him.
别这样 快住手 你会打伤他的
You bastard. Let go, man. Stop it, man.
王八蛋 放开我 快住手 别再打了
Take it back, kid.
把那句话收回去
Cut it out!
住手
Okay, I take it back.
好了 我收回那句话
There.
这才对
Now I feel a whole lot better about this.
我觉得好多了
How about you?
你呢?
Good.
很好
See you later, girls.
待会儿见 小妹妹
Come on. Just forget ’em.
算了 忘了这件事
What do we need a pistol for, anyway?
我们带那把枪有什么用?
It’s spooky sleeping out at night in the woods.
晚上在森林中过夜很恐怖
We might see a bear.
你说不定会遇见狗熊
Or a garbage can.
也可能撞到垃圾桶
I brought a comb. What do we need a comb for?
我带了把梳子 你带梳子有何用?
If we get on TV, we want to look good, don’t we?
如果我们要上电视 可以打扮的好看一点 是吧?
That’s a lot of thinking, Vern. Thanks.
你想的真周到 维恩 不敢当
Two for flinching.
赏你两拳当奖品
How far do you think it’s gonna be?
你想大概得走多远?
If we follow the tracks all the way into Harlow…
如果一直顺着铁道走到哈洛
it’d be about 20 miles.
大概有20英里
Sound about right to you, Gordie? Yeah, it might even be 30.
戈帝 你说对不对? 不错 甚至可能有30英里
Gee, maybe we should just hitchhike.
那么远 也许我们该搭便车
No way. That sucks. Why not?
不可能的 别妄想了 为什么不行?
We could go out Route Seven to the Shiloh church…
我们可以顺七号♥公路 到西乐教堂
then down the Back Harlow Road.
然后顺着后哈洛路走
We’ll be there by sundown. That’s pussy.
天黑前就可以到那里 那样有什么意思
Hey, it’s a long ways.
不然我们得走好远
Did your mother have any kids that lived?
你妈怎么会生出你这种儿子?
What do you mean?
什么意思? 老天
Have gun will travel reads the card of a man
身怀单枪会遍英雄好汉
A knight without armor in a savage land
赤手空拳不畏龙潭虎穴
His fast gun for hire heeds the calling wind
快枪利眼闯过惊涛骇浪
A soldier of fortune is the man called Paladin
这个豪杰就叫做白乐定
We have to fill up at the junkyard. My dad said it’s a safe well.
我们得在垃圾场补充点水份 我爸说那儿有口好井
Not if Chopper’s there. If Chopper’s there, we’ll send you in.
要是丑巴在就没办法了 它在就派你去
Very funny.
真好笑
Hey, I’m kinda hungry. Who’s got the food?
我肚子饿了 谁带了吃的?
Oh, shit. Did anybody bring anything?
他妈的 都没人带吃的吗?
Not me. Gordie?
我没带 戈帝你呢?
This is great.
好极了
What are we supposed to do? Eat our feet?
这可绝了 我们要怎么办 难道啃自己的脚?
You mean you didn’t bring anything either?
你是说你也没带东西?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!