Yeah, I don’t sleep.
我喜欢在别人都睡觉的时候醒着
I sort of like being awake when everyone else is sleeping, you know?
让我能感觉…
Gives me a sense of, um…
-还活着 -是的
-Being alive. -Yes.
我知道这种感受 相信我
I know the feeling, believe me.
那么 要点什么 道克
OK, so, what’ll it be, Doc?
-两个鸡蛋 双面煎 -当然
-Uh, two eggs over easy. -Of course.
我要一份牛排 华夫饼
And I will have a steak, waffles,
希腊蛋饼 希腊色拉 香蕉麦芽饮
uh, Greek omelet, Greek salad, banana malt.
-再来一份牛排 一杯咖啡 -一杯咖啡
-And another steak, and a coffee. -And a coffee.
-再来份松饼 -一份松饼
-Oh, and a muffin. -And a muffin.
-希望你不会介意 -我不介意
-If you don’t mind. -I don’t mind.
你真的饿坏了 瓦尔
You are a very hungry man, Val.
我要离开很长一段时间
Uh, I’m leaving on a long trip.
我们才刚刚熟悉起来
Oh, just when we’re gettin’ to know each other.
是啊 实在太糟糕了
Uh, yeah, ain’t that too bad.
-我马上把订单送进去 -好
-Hmm, I’ll put that order right in. -Yeah.
我大胆地猜一下
I’m gonna take a wild guess here,
爱丽克丝 那个服务生 是你的孙女吧
but Alex, the waitress, is your granddaughter, no?

Yes.
-你得告诉她 -我会的
-You gotta tell her. -I’m going to.
是吗 你为什么还没说
Oh, yeah? Why haven’t you told already?
-我不能说 -为什么
-I can’t. -How come?
你可以
You can.
相信我
Believe me.
-说出来就轻松了 -好 但今天不行
-The truth will set you free, brother. -OK, but not today.
-那什么时候 -明天
-Then when? -Tomorrow.
-明天 你保证 -明天 告诉她一切
-Tomorrow. You promise? -Tomorrow, tell her everything.
好 明天
OK, tomorrow.
我的最后一餐
My last meal.

Yeah.
-用不着为我难过 -失陪一下
-Don’t go sentimental on me now. -Excuse me.
慢用
Here you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-瓦尔 -爱丽克丝
-So, Val? -So, Alex.
介意我坐一下吗
Do you mind if I sit?
不 请坐
No, go ahead, please.
道克每天早上都会来 你知道吗
So Doc comes in here every morning, you know?
他总是点一模一样的东西
And he always orders the same exact thing.
这就是习惯的威力
Oh, the tyranny of habit.
是我
It’s me.
搞定了吗
Is it done?
他是个怎样的人
What is he like?
我总忍♥不住想去了解我的顾客
I can’t help but wonder about most of my customers, but…
-但我最想了解他 -该怎么说呢
-I wonder about him the most. -Well, I don’t know, you know…
你感觉他是怎样的人
What do you, uh, what do you imagine he’s like?
拜托你发发慈悲 我就想说这个
Please, mercy, is all I’m saying,
慈悲 我知道那是你唯一的儿子
mercy. I know it was your only son. I know what
我知道你的感受
that must be like, but…
拜托? 拜托?
Please? Please?
拜托你把我唯一的儿子带回来
Please bring back my only son!
这就是拜托的下场
See how far “Please” gets you!
别再跟我讲什么慈悲了
We’re all out of mercy here.
何必呢
Why?
他也活不了几年了
He’ll be dead soon enough.
让他晚死几年 又有什么区别呢
Just give him a few more years. What’s the difference?
-他妈的有区别吗 -爱丽克丝好吗
-What is the fucking difference? -How’s Alex, fuckface?
什么
What?
爱丽克丝 你知道我说的是谁
Alex. You know who I’m talking about.
我用鸡♥巴♥打赌 她现在就在你旁边
I betcha my left nut, you can see the bitch right this second.
如果这个小甜心出点什么意外就太遗憾了
It would be a fucking shame to see such a young honey get into
太他妈可惜了 是吧
an awful accident. Fuckin’ waste, yeah?
-你不会的 -是吗
-You wouldn’t. -Oh, really?
你肯定吗
Are you sure?
我感觉他饱尝孤独的滋味
I imagine he’s a man who knows what it’s like to be alone.
生命里充满悔恨
To live life with a lot of regret.
也许他每天来这里只是为了能见到其他人
And, that maybe he comes here every day just to be around other people.
哪怕只有半个钟头
Even if it’s only for a half an hour,
只是为了能见到其他人
just, just to be around people.
是的 说的一点没错 有些时候…
That’s right. That’s exactly right. Sometimes…
我们的感觉跟现实没什么不同
what we imagine and the world aren’t different things.
有些时候 两者是一模一样的
Sometimes they’re the same, exact thing.
是 我也这么想
Yeah, I thought so.
弄死那个烂人 否则意外就会发生
Finish this fucknut, or accidents can, and will happen.
你点的东西好了
I think your food is ready. You know,
真希望我们能多聊聊 瓦尔
I wish we could’ve talked more, Val.
我也是 跟你一起坐感觉真好
Me too. It was nice sittin’ here with you.
是的
Yeah, it was.
这间教堂开门吗
Is this church open?
教堂一直都开门
Church is always open.
你开始还是我开始 我忘了
So, you start or do I start, I-I forgot.
-你 -我 好的 那么…
-Uh, you do. -I do. Right, OK, so, um…
原谅我 神父 因我有罪
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
距上一次告解多长时间了
How long since your last confession?
60年了 差不多
Um, 60 years, give or take a few.

Ok.
现在告解所有让你脱离上帝的严重罪行
Now, confess each and every serious sin that separates you from Christ.
不不 那就说不完了
Oh, no, no, or we’d be here forever.
神父 我们能只说今天的吗
Father, can we just deal with what happened today.
到目前为止
So far,
我开枪打了两人 分别打中膝盖和胳膊
I shot a guy in the kneecap, and one in the arm.
我…
I, uh…
偷了一堆处方药 和一辆拉风跑车
stole a bunch of prescription drugs, and a sweet-ass car.
打了一个韩国便利店员 拿了他的衣服
Punched a Korean store clerk in the face, and took his clothes.
还操了一个俄♥罗♥斯♥妓♥女♥ 四次
And fucked a Russian hooker, four times.
这些都是…
That was all…
今天做的?
…today?
从昨天中午开始
Since noon yesterday, yeah.
但我也做了些好事 神父
But I did some good things too, Father.
我安葬了一位朋友
I buried a friend. I, uh…
救了一个年轻女孩的命 还有…
helped this young woman take her life back, and, uh…
帮最好的朋友减轻痛苦
I eased my best friend’s pain.
还有
And for…
28年来
28 years…
我守住了秘密
I kept my mouth shut.
那么
So…
我能为圣母祈福来结束告解吗
can I say a Hail Mary and be done here?
我觉得你的行为
I don’t think that you’re gonna
不是为圣母祈福就能勾销的
be able to Hail Mary your way outta this one.
你说的对
You’re right.
我觉得你说的对
You’re right, I guess.
浪费双方的时间
Wasting both our time.
给 拿着
Here, go ahead.
-这是给你的 -是什么
-Why don’t you take this? -What’s that?
-给你添麻烦了 -不 不
-It’s for your troubles. -No, oh, no.
-不不 点份牛排大餐 -我吃素
-No, no, buy yourself a steak dinner. -I’m a vegetarian.
拿着 神父
Take it, Father.
我今后再也用不到了
I don’t need it where I’m goin’.
干吗
What?
如何
So?
得到赦免了吗
Receive absolution?
差不多吧
Well, close enough.
我们去弄西装吧
Let’s go see about those suits.
你能快点吗
You wanna hurry up?
这套怎么样
What about this one?
怎么 我是要去打沙狐球吗
Why? Am I gonna play a game of shuffleboard?
一种休闲球类游戏 参与者着装一般较随意
好了 我们正经点
Come on, let’s-let’s-let’s be serious here.

Ok.
-我们是来找正经西装的 -这套如何
-We came here for a suit, find a suit -Hey, this one.
什么码的
Wha-what size is it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!