干净是好事
Clean is good.
-假释快乐 -跟我来
-Happy parole. -Follow me.
尽情享受
Enjoy.
-坐吧 放松放松 -谢谢
-Have a seat. Relax, relax. -Thanks. Yeah.
这地方修整过了
Fixed the place up.
大体没变 又有些不同
It’s the same, but different.
能代我跟你妈妈问好吗
Would you give my regards to your mother, please?
我们以前很熟 老朋友了
We used to be close, old friends.
希望她还记得我
I hope she still remembers me.
希望如此
So do I.
-你好 -她是个美人
-Hello. -She’s a beauty.
你好
Hello.
是啊 是啊
Oh, yeah, yeah.
人也不错 小甜心
Nice, too. Sweet girl.
是吧
Aren’t you?
-的确是 -来吧
-She is. -Come on.
-想寻开心吗 -我退休了
-Wanna have fun? -I’m retired.
我们会很开心的
We’ll have fun.
相信我 谈话结束
Trust me, case closed.
-拜托 -温迪
-Come on. -Wendy…
我想借用一下电♥话♥ 可以吗
I need to use the phone, is that okay?
当然 用那台 那边有一台
Yeah, use… there’s one… there’s one through there.
多谢
Thank you.
真是神速
That was quick.
-没起来 -出什么问题了
-Yeah, didn’t work. -Something wrong?
-太糟糕了 -确实很糟糕
-It’s not good. -No, not good.
-没关系 没关系 -我们晚点再来
-Oh, it’s okay, it’s okay. -We’ll be back.
你笑什么呢
What are you smiling at?
这很好笑吗 好笑吗
You find it funny? Is this funny?
不 不 不好笑 我就是
Nuh… nuh… no, no, I just…
你有什么东西能帮到我朋友吗
Do you have anything that are good to help my friend out?
雄风药丸吗
Boner pills?
我们 我们暂时没货了
Oh, we’ve… we ran out of boner pills.
你第一次碰到这种事吗
Is this a first for you?
-没事的 -我们晚点再来
-It’s okay. -We’ll come back.
-是吗 -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
-尽管笑吧 -我们会回来的
-Just keep smiling. -We’ll be back.
我晚点再结♥帐♥
I’ll settle up with you.
先生们 如果你们七点之前回来
Guys, if you get back before seven,
就能享受”急急鸟”优♥惠♥
I’ll give you the “Early Bird Special.”
圣路易斯药房♥
我记得你说自己退休了
Now I thought you said you’re retired.
但总有些东西
But some tools…
是你不想丢的
you hate to give up.
没有老二我什么也做不成
Yeah. I could’ve done that with my dick.
进来吧 所以我们才来这儿
Come on in. That’s why we’re here.
-这话可真伤人 -抱歉
-Oh, that was just plain cruel. -I’m sorry.
还记得那次你把那个希腊人
Remember that time you threw that Greek
从宾馆窗户扔出去了吗
out of the hotel window?
记得
I do.
直接摔进街边的肉铺里了
Fell straight on to a street meat vendor.
关于这点我还挺抱歉的
I felt bad about that part.
假释期间干这个绝对违法了
Oh, this is definitely a violation of my parole.
没事 反正我也需要拿点耐信
It’s OK, I need to fill my Nexium prescription anyway.
阿斯利康制药公♥司♥生产的胃药
-耐信是什么 -治胃溃疡的
-What’s Nexium? -It’s for my ulcer.
我们要找什么
So, what are we looking for?
这个
Ah, this.
这是什么
What is that?
一次只能吃一片
You’re only supposed to take one.
我想确保万无一失
I wanna make sure.
那 我们 找完了吗
So, we… we… done here?
没呢 我还要一点培哚普利
No, I need some Perindopril.
扩张血管用药
什么
What?
还有
And some…
拉坦前列素
Ooh, Latanoprost.
抗青光眼药
这药算上医疗补贴还是贵得离谱
My co-pay is insane on this one.
治高血压的安体舒通
And, uh, ooh, Aldactone for hypertension.
你到底吃多少种药
How much shit are you on?
很多
A lot.
大概要多久我的老二才能起来
So how long does this take to get the pipes working?
我怎么知道
I wouldn’t know.
那我们现在干点什么
So what are we gonna do while we wait?
三张安德鲁·杰克逊赌我清台
Three Andrew Jacksons say I, uh, run this table.
第七任美国总统 其头像印刷在20美元纸币上
但是 你一毛钱都没有
But, uh, you don’t have any money.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
被你发现了
You spot me.
这本来就是拆东墙补西墙
But, uh, that would be robbing Peter to pay Paul.
“人们应当发自内心慷慨给予
“Each one must give as he has decided in his heart,”
“而不是迫于压力勉强为之”
“Not reluctantly or under compulsion.”
《哥林多前书》
Uh-huh, Corinthians.
基♥督♥使徒保罗为哥林多教会所写的书信
-第九章 第七节 -我爱这本书
-Chapter nine, verse seven. -I love Corinthians.
一决胜负吧
OK, um, let’s do the five.
战斗开始了
Oh, it’s on now.
等等 我来给你”让路”
Oh, wait, let me get out of your way.
请便 尽管挡着吧
Go ahead, stay in my way then.
看到没
See?
收着吧
Keep it.
-谢谢你 -本来就是你的
-Thank you. -It’s yours.
你给我布了个好局
Oh, you gave me a nice thing here.
太容易了 不过我也不会客气
Too easy, but I’m gonna take it.
确实很容易
Oh, it is easy.
哎呦
Hello!
-太不公平了 -要的就是这样
-That was not fair. -No, it wasn’t.
怎么了
What?
内♥裤♥里忽然立起了珠穆朗玛峰
Mount Everest just moved into my pants.
那么
So…
系统运作正常了
all systems go?
说对了 老子都硬的不行了
Oh yeah. I’m so fucking hard…
我都能切钻石了
I could cut a diamond.
-你不该吃那么多 -管它的
-You shouldn’t have taken so many. -Oh, fuck that.
我的老朋友
My old friend.
准备好了吗 瓦尔
Are you ready, Val?
你可不知道 准备得不能再好了
You don’t know. I never been more ready.
我们走
Let us go.
来吧
Come on.
这回轮到奥萨娜笑了
Next smile you see, will be on Oxana’s face.
他是我的宝贝儿子
He’s my only son.
我去用一下电♥话♥ 好吗
I’m coming in to use the phone, OK?
保罗 该死的宫保鸡丁送来了吗
Paul, where’s my fucking Kung Pao Chicken?
在路上了 你有电♥话♥
It’s on it’s way. You got a call.
弄死我吧 给我电♥话♥
Fuck my ass. Gimme the phone.
我是克莱翰
Claphands here.
我是道克
It’s Doc.
包裹能准时送到吗
Would the package be delivered on time?
我做不到之前答应的事了
I can’t do what I said I would do.
那么
Well then,
要是你不能把包裹送来
if you can’t deliver the package,
那我跟你的友谊就到此为止了
then you won’t be a friend of mine any longer.
我还需要说得更明白点吗
Do I need to become more explicit here?
不用
No.
不用
No.
我也觉得没必要
I didn’t think so.
我还有多长时间
How long do I have?
什么叫你还有多长时间
What do you mean “How long do you have”?
送包裹的时间
To deliver the package.
还有多久
How long do I have?
你♥他♥妈♥的没搞错吧
I don’t fucking believe this shit.
当我老年痴呆吗
Do I have dementia?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!