from getting through.
飞行器通过
We’re making our landing approach at lightspeed?
我们要以光速着陆吗
Chewie, get ready.
丘伊 做好准备
And… Now!
就是现在
I am pulling up!
我已经在提升高度了
I get any higher… they’ll see us!
再高一点他们就会发现我们了
Sir, she was not found in Hangar 718.
长官 718吊舱那边没有发现
But all troops are on alert.
但所有部队都戒♥严♥了
Put every hangar on lockdown.
把所有的吊舱都关闭
She’s going to try to steal a ship to esc…
她会想要偷一搜战舰逃跑的
Han Solo.
汉·索洛
The flooding tunnel is over that ridge.
翻过山脊就是导流洞了
We’ll get in that way.
我们从那边进去
What was your job when you were based here?
你在基地里的工作是什么
Sanitation.
搞卫生
Sanitation?
搞卫生?
Then how do you know how to disable the shields?
那你怎么知道怎么关掉保护罩
I don’t.
我不知道
I’m just here to get Rey.
我是来这救蕾伊的
People are counting on us. The galaxy is counting on us.
人们指望着我们 银河系也指望着我们呢
Solo, we’ll figure it out.
索洛 我们会找到方法的
We’ll use the Force.
我们可以使用原力
That’s not how the Force works.
原力不是这样用的
I’m cold.
我好冷
Oh, really? You’re cold?
是吗 你还冷吗
Come on.
走吧
Report.
报告
Weapon charged in 15 minutes, sir.
武器还有十五分钟装载成功 长官
Hey!

The longer we’re here the less luck we’re gonna have.
我们在这时间越长 运气就越差
The shields. I have an idea about that.
保护罩 我有个想法
You remember me? FN2187.
还记得我吗 FN2187
Not anymore.
不再是了
The name’s Finn and I’m in charge.
我叫芬恩 现在由我做主
I’m in charge now, Phasma. I’m in charge.
现在由我做主了 法斯玛 由我做主
Bring it down. Bring it down. Yeah.
拿下他 拿下他 好
Follow me.
跟我来
Have you checked out the new T-17s?
你检查过T17了吗?
The T-17s, as far as I can tell…
T17 我会尽快告诉你的
You want me to blast that bucket off your head?
想我爆掉你的头吗?
Lower the shields.
关掉保护罩
You’re making a big mistake.
你正在犯下一个滔天大错
Do it.
照做
Solo, if this works…
索洛 如果这事有效
we’re not gonna have a lot of time to find Rey.
我们就没有多少时间去找蕾伊了
Don’t worry, kid.
别担心 孩子
We won’t leave here without her.
没找到她我们是不会离开这里的
You can’t be so stupid as to think this will be easy.
你不会那么蠢的相信这事会这么容易吧
My troops will storm this block and kill you all.
我的部队马上就会到这片区域来杀掉你们
I disagree. What do we do with her?
我不同意 我们怎么处理她
Is there a garbage chute?
这里有垃圾倾倒槽吗
Trash compactor?
垃圾压缩机呢
Yeah, there is.
有的
General, their shields are down.
将军 保护罩失效了
Thank the Maker!
感谢造物主
Han did it. Send them in.
汉做到了 派他们进去
Give Poe full authorization for attack.
让波全权负责进攻
Black Leader, go to sub-lights on your call.
黑队组长 速度降到亚光速
Roger, base.
收到 基地
Red squad, Blue squad, take my lead.
红队 蓝队 听我指令
Dropping out of lightspeed.
将速度降到光速以下
Almost in range.
快到射程内了
Hit the target dead center. As many runs as we can get.
尽全力击中致命点
Approaching target.
接近目标
Fighters incoming!
敌机来袭
Coming at 28.336.
他们从28.336那里来
Forty-five! Shields up! Shields up!
45 开启保护罩 开启保护罩
Dispatch all squadrons.
派出所有舰队
Yes, General.
好的 将军
All right. Let’s light it up.
好了 把它点燃吧
Ah, direct hit. But no damage!
直接命中 但没有损坏
Yeah, we gotta keep hitting it.
我们得持续攻击
Another bombing run.
又一轮轰炸要来了
Remember, when the sun is gone,
记住 太阳消失时
their weapon will be ready to fire.
他们的武器就装载成功要发射了
But as long as there’s light, we got a chance.
但只要还有一丝光线 我们就有机会
Master Poe, enemy fighters!
波主人 敌机
Guys, we got a lot of company!
伙计们 有很多客人来了
We’ll use the charges to blow that blast door.
我们要利用机会把防爆门炸了
I’ll go in and draw fire, but I’m gonna need cover.
我去吸引火力 但我需要你的掩护
You sure you’re up for this?
你确定你要这么做吗
Hell, no.
当然不确定
I’ll go in and try to find Rey.
我进去找蕾伊
The troopers will be on our tail.
部队肯定会跟在我们后面
We have to be ready for that.
我们必须做好准备
There’s an access tunnel that leads…
那边还有入口隧♥道♥可以通往…
Why are you doing that? Hmm? Why are you doing this?
你这是干什么 你这样干嘛
I’m trying to come up with a plan.
我在做计划呢
No!

You all right?
你还好吧
Yeah. Good.
还好 那就好
What happened to you? Did he hurt you?
你怎么样了 他伤到你了吗
Finn, what are you doing here?
芬恩 你来这干什么
We came back for you.
我们是来救你的
What’d he say?
他说什么
That it was your idea.
他说这都是你的主意
Thank you.
谢谢
How did you get away?
你是怎么跑出来的
I can’t explain it.
我没法解释
And you wouldn’t believe it.
你也不会相信的
Escape now, hug later.
现在要跑了 等会再抱吧
I got one behind me.
我后面跟了一架敌机
You see it? Yeah. I’m on it.
看到了吗 看到了
Burillo’s been hit. Watch out for ground fire.
我就过去 小心地面火力进攻
They’re in trouble.
他们有麻烦了
We can’t leave.
我们不能走
My friend’s got a bag full of explosives.
我的朋友带着一整包炸♥弹♥呢
Let’s use them.
用了吧
General, are you seeing this?
将军 你看到了吗
Two more X-wings down.
又有两架X战机被击落了
That’s half our fleet destroyed.
我们舰队一半战舰都被摧毁了
And their weapon will be fully charged in ten minutes.
他们的武器十分钟内就要装载成功了
It would take a miracle to save us now.
只有奇迹发生才能救我们了
Girl knows her stuff.
那姑娘有一套啊
We’ll set the charges against every other column.
隔一根柱子设置一个炸♥弹♥
You’re right. That’s a better idea.
你说对了 这确实是个更好的主意
You take the top. I’ll go down below.
你负责上面 我负责下面
Detonator.
引爆装置
We’ll meet back here.
之后在这里碰头
Find them.
去找他们
Ben!

Han Solo.
汉·索洛
I’ve been waiting for this day for a long time.
我等这一天已经很久了
Take off that mask. You don’t need it.
摘下那个面具 你并不需要它
What do you think you’ll see if I do?
如果我摘下面具 你觉得你会看到什么
The face of my son.
我儿子的脸
Your son is gone.
你儿子已经死了
He was weak and foolish like his father.
他跟他的父亲一样虚弱又愚蠢
So I destroyed him.
所以我毁了他
That’s what Snoke wants you to believe.
这就是斯♥诺♥克想要你相信的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!