1分47秒
One minute, 47 seconds, sir.
也不算太差劲
Not too shabby, sir.
007 但是你死了
But dead, 007. Dead!
你应该把计划研究得更加仔细
You should have studied the plot more carefully.
富翁女儿被革命分子
Fanatical revolutionaries kidnap a millionaire’s daughter
挟持八周
and hold her captive for eight weeks.
当然会给洗♥脑♥
Of course she could have been brainwashed.
为敌人效力
Could have turned.
情况也显然是这样
Evidently she did.
老实说
With due respect, sir,
在两周的模拟战中 我才死掉一次
I played your war games for two weeks and I only got killed once.
两次
Twice.
你忘了黑海海岸地雷那次
You’ve forgotten the land mine on the Black Sea beach.
容我更正 只废了两条腿 没死
Correction, sir. I lost both legs. I did not die.
但你动也动不了
You were immobilized.
以假弹作战不一样
It can never be the same playing with blanks.
跟实战是两回事
It is somewhat different in the field.
到你命悬一线时
With your life on the line, you…
自然会加倍谨慎
Well, your adrenaline gives you an edge.
你自以为很谨慎?
But is your edge sharp enough?
特工不容有失 不然会送命
That’s the difference between a double-0 and a corpse.
你接手以后 便很少派00特工执行任务
Since you took over, sir, you’ve had little use for the double-0’s.
我常当教官 却没机会执行任务
I’ve spent most of my time teaching, not doing.
老实说 比起上任英明的领导
I’ll make you no secret.
我不太欣赏你们的做事方法
I hold your methods in much less regard than my illustrious predecessor did.
但我有责任使你保持水准
But my duty is to keep you up to par.
你的问题是有太多‘自♥由♥基’
Too many free radicals, that’s your problem.
甚么是‘自♥由♥基’?
Free radicals, sir?
破坏你身心的毒素
Yeah, they’re toxins that destroy the body and the brain.
吃太多红肉跟白面包引起的
Caused by eating too much red meat and white bread
喝得太多干马提尼引至的
and too many dry martinis.
那我便舍弃白面包吧
Then I shall cut out the white bread, sir.
你必须加倍努力 007
You’ll do more than that, 007.
现在开始 得遵守营养师设计的 节食和运动计划
From now on, you will be suffering a strict regimen of diet and exercise.
这样才有机会清除毒素
We shall purge those toxins from you.
灌木林疗养院? – 猜对了
Shrublands? You’ve got it.
詹姆斯 你有任务?
Have you got an assignment, James?
是的 钱班霓
Yes. Yes, Moneypenny.
我要去清除毒素
I’m to eliminate all free radicals.

Oh!
你要小心
Do be careful.
快点! 跟着我跑!
Come on, now. Keep up with me.
欢迎到灌木林疗养院
Welcome to Shrublands, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们已不再生产这个车型了
My word. They don’t make them like this anymore.

You’re right.
它仍然保持得不错
It’s still in pretty good shape.
请到这边
This way, sir.
你的身体有一整个 军团的疤痕
Your body’s got enough scar tissue for an entire regiment.
对 但身体还算不错
Right. But it’s still in pretty good shape.
这个我们会判断
We’ll be the judge of that, Mr. Bond.
我们不但要让你康复 还会重新教育你
Our job is not just to rehabilitate you. It’s to re-educate you.
让你明白节制饮食 和运动的重要性
I want to open your mind to the virtues of nutrition, proper exercise, meditation,
并希望能启迪你的心灵
and, hopefully, spiritual enlightenment.
四点进行虹膜检验 五点 结肠检验
I’d like you to see the iridologist at 4:00, have a colonic at 5:00,
接着到小餐室
and then you can cut along to the light-dining room
喝杯欧芹茶
and have a refreshing cup of parsley tea.
占先生 我要你的尿液样本
Mr. Bond, I need a urine sample.
请你盛满这个烧杯
If you could fill this beaker for me.
在这里?
From here?
274号♥保险箱 请你快一点
Box 274 and quickly, please.
我们在中东和中美
We have invested extensively
投放了大量资源
in the Middle East and Central America
煽动暴♥乱♥和革命
to promote insurgency and revolution.
幸好我们的开支 透过售买♥♥军♥火♥和飞弹
Fortunately, our capital outlay has been handsomely offset
得到了充分的抵偿
by the resultant sales of armaments and missiles.
无论是叛军还是政♥府♥部队 我们都为其供应军♥火♥
You will note that we have supplied both rebels and government forces
而且 幽灵组织一视同仁
on an equal basis.
致力谋害交战双方
In matters of death, SPECTRE is strictly impartial.
前景方面
Now for the future.
组织雄心壮志 将展开最冒险的计划
SPECTRE’s most audacious enterprise of any,
这计划比以前的行动都要重要得多
next to which our previous ventures are inconsequential.
计划将交由 我们的1号♥全权负责
Our esteemed Number One is in complete charge of the entire operation,
这项计划叫做… 阿♥拉♥之泪
which will henceforth be called “The Tears of Allah.”
他现在加入我们
He will now join us.
按照计划 我们让一位美国空军军官
According to plans, an American Air Force officer
染上海洛英毒瘾
has been introduced to a cruel mistress, heroin.
他现在忠心不二
I understand he is now our willing and obedient servant.
我们替他动手术
A surgical operation has been performed on him.
移植角膜
As a result of a corneal implant,
使他的眼纹
his right eye print is now an exact replica
与美国总统的完全相同
of that of the President of the United States.
他将被转送到伦敦附近的疗养院
He will soon be moved to a convalescent clinic near London.
我已经派了12号♥
I have chosen Number 12 to have the responsibility
好好照顾… 帕杰克上尉
of taking the most tender loving care of Captain Jack Petachi.
对不起
I beg your pardon.
这里没有车速限制吗?
Is there no speed limit here?
她不是职员 她一定是私家护士
She’s not staff. She must be one of those private nurses.
我叫邦德
My name is Bond.
你就是占先生 我半小时后要见你
You’re Mr. Bond. I believe I’m having you in half an hour.
好极 到你房♥间还是我的?
Splendid! Your room or mine?
我的
Mine.
行了 往后坐一点
That’s it. Okay, now just move back on the couch for me, please.
把肩膀和臂膀拉开
That’s it. Right. Now, let’s have this arm on the shoulder.
然后是下面
This one… No, underneath there. That’s good.
好 放轻松
Okay, now just relax.
胸腔脊椎有点损伤
Yes, there are slight lesions of the thoracic vertebrae.
别动
Now, just hold still.
在脊椎底的胝骨关节拉伤了
Yes. Some sacroiliac strain at the base of the spine.
治疗男人的腰部 还有更有效的方法
You know, there is a more beneficial therapy for a man’s lower back.
真的? 是甚么方法?
Oh, really? And what might that be?
我以为我会让你惊喜 詹姆斯
I thought I’d surprise you, James.
对 进来吧
Well, you have. Come in.
不行 我不能进来
No, no, no, no. I can’t come in.
给人发现 我会马上给解雇
You know if they found me here they’d fire me on the spot.
不会给人发现的 别怕
I won’t let anyone find you. Don’t worry.
我也要顾及自己的声誉
I have my reputation to think of.
你的声誉不是因为 吃得惯菰米
I don’t think you got your reputation by living on a diet of wild rice.
所以我带来了扁豆汤 蒲公英沙律
So, lentil delight. Dandelion salad.
羊奶芝士
Goat’s cheese.
白鲟鱼子酱 鹌鹑蛋 伏特加
Beluga caviar. Quail’s eggs. Vodka.
还有肥鹅肝酱
Foie gras.
斯特拉斯堡的
Strasbourg.
杰克又抽烟了
Jack’s been smoking again!
原本杰克是不能抽烟的
Jack was ordered not to smoke.
烟很肮脏
Smoking is dirty.
会沾污杰克的眼睛
It gets into Jack’s eye.
杰克想开跑车 穿好衣服 就得听话
Jack must do as he’s told if he wants his fast cars and his pretty clothes.
要是他想保住妹妹的性命…
And if he wants to keep his sister alive, he’s got to…
你放过多美吧
You leave Domino out of this!
詹姆斯?
James?
起来!
Get up!
试验一下好吗?
Now let’s just take a look, shall we?
很好
Very good.
戴上隐形眼镜 两只眼看起来一模一样
With a contact lens, both eyes will look exactly the same.
你得在八秒之内 完成行动
Now, darling must do his little trickie in eight seconds.
那护士姐姐就给宝宝吃糖
Then nursie will give baby his candy.
P341
P-3-4-1.
杰克 快点
Come on, Jack.
可恶
Oh, damn.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!