来得还真及时
Not a moment too soon.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
-贝丝 我是萨姆 -我没有动他
– Beth, it’s Sam. – I didn’t touch him.
-贝丝?贝丝? -我知道你不该移♥动♥他的
– Beth? Beth? – I know you’re not supposed to move-
贝丝?
Beth?
贝丝?
Beth?
是我
It’s me.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
我要开灯了 可以吗?
I’m gonna turn on the light, okay?
我知道里昂也一直在联络你
I know Leon’s been trying to get through to you.
还有托尼也是
And Toni.
喔 天啊
Oh,Jesus.
贝丝 你要跟我说什么吗?
Beth, are you gonna talk to me?
你想要说什么?
What do you want to talk about?
你感觉怎么样了?
How are you feeling?
你到底想要说什么?
What do you really wanna talk about?
我担心你
I’m worried about you…
而且 我也想多了解一些 有关亨利·雷森的事
and I wanna know more about Henry Letham.
我没有碰他
I didn’t touch him.
我知道你不应该去移♥动♥他们
I know you’re not supposed to move them.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
我想亲你 你想玩亲亲游戏吗?
I wanna kiss you. Do you want to play a kissing game?
贝丝
Beth.
不 你太老实了
No. You’re loyal.
你是个乖狗狗 乖乖 又老实的狗 萨姆
You’re a good dog. Good, loyal dog, Sam.
她叫什么名字来着?
What’s her name?
莱拉?
Lila?
你应该让她在浴缸里流血的
You should’ve let her bleed in the bathtub.
-她的想法是对的 -你在说什么?
– She had the right idea. – What are you talking about?
那是非常不智的行为
It’s highly inappropriate.
你不应该跟你的病患上♥床♥的 就算是漂亮的也一样
You’re not supposed to fuck your patients, even the pretty ones.
你知道规矩
You know the rules.
你不能在吃这些药的同时又喝酒
You can’t drink while you’re taking these.
嗯 我这不也没什么
Mm. Apparently I can.
不 你不行 来吧 贝丝 给我去冲个澡
No, you can’t. Come on, Beth. I want you to come take a shower.
要给尸体冲澡了?
Bathe the corpse.
我们不会真的变成尸体吧?会吗?
We won’t really be corpses though, will we?
那会像个什么都没有的回忆吧
It will be more like a memory of nothing.
你怎么了 贝丝?
What happened to you, Beth?
-我要睡觉 拜托 -不行 你身上太脏了
– I need to sleep, please. – No, you got too much crap in your system.
你自己能洗澡吗?
Are you okay to shower?
-他在看着我们 -不 这里只有我们俩
– He’s watching us. – No, we’re alone.
-他在看着我们 -你还有跟他联络吗?
– He’s watching. – Are you still talking to him?
-你知道他在那里吗? -问他妈吧
– Do you know where he is? – Ask the mother.
-他妈已经过世了 -是吗?
– The mother’s dead. – ls she?
尽管去问
Ask anyway.
喂?喂?你好
Hello? Hello? Yeah.
我是萨姆·福斯特 萨姆·福斯特医生
This is Sam Foster, Dr. Sam Foster.
我是个心理医生 是的
I’m a psychiatrist. Yeah.
我想打听一个叫亨利·雷森的学生
I’m calling about a student named Henry Letham.
他是吗?
He is?
这就怪了 雷森夫人
This is very strange, Mrs. Letham.
他跟我说你已经过世了 喂?喂?
He told me you had passed- Hello? Hello?
该死
Damn it.
到了 我不会待太久的
This is it. I won’t be long.
我等你很久了
I’ve been waiting for you.
雷森夫人?
Mrs. Letham?
我是萨姆·福斯特医生 很抱歉这么晚来打扰你
I’m Dr. Sam Foster. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour.
我还以为你永远都不来了
I thought you’d never come.
我本该早点来的 我不知道你住这里
I would have come earlier. I didn’t know you were here.
像我这种孤老太太
It’s easy to forget about me…
很容易被遗忘
all alone up here.
我来这里是因为 你儿子状态不好
Your son’s not well. That’s why I’m here.
我正到处找他
I’m trying to find him.
我很抱歉告诉你这些 但你儿子说想自杀
I’m sorry to say he’s threatened to commit suicide.
你来看奥莉佛 对吧?不是我
You came to see Olive, didn’t you? Not me.
奥莉佛?
Olive?
她在那里 她孤单好一阵子了
There she is. She’s been lonely.
我跟奥莉佛相依为命
Me and Olive keep each other company.
我们俩孤零零的在这里 住了都有一千年了
We’ve been alone in this house for a thousand years.
嘿 奥莉佛
Hey, Olive.
你过得如何 丫头?
How are you doing, girl?
她不认得你了
She doesn’t remember you.
-你肚子饿吗? -不饿
– Are you hungry? – No.
你知道要怎么联络你儿子吗?
Do you know how to contact your son?
他会不会去找什么亲戚朋友之类的?
Are there any relatives or friends he might have gone to see?
让我给你弄点吃的
Let me fix you something to eat.
你陪着奥莉佛吧 我记得冰箱里有些剩菜
You stay with Olive. There’s some leftovers in the fridge.
我一天都难得说上一个字
Most days I don’t say a single word.
有时候因为太久没说话 我都忘了怎么说话
Sometimes I’m silent so long, I forget how to speak.
雷森夫人 现在事情很紧急
Mrs. Letham, we have an emergency here.

You.
你恨我吗?
Do you hate me?
你一定很恨我
You must hate me.
所以你才做那件事吧?
ls that why you did it?
不 我不恨你
No, I don’t hate you.
我在这里是因为你儿子需要帮助
I’m here because your son needs help.
我知道终有一天你一定会来
I knew you’d come eventually.
没有你的日子真是寂寞无声
It’s been quiet without you. Lonely.
雷森夫人 你把我当谁了?
Mrs. Letham, who do you think I am?
别玩游戏了 再也别这样了
Don’t play games. Not anymore.
我是谁?
Who am I?
你认为我不认识你吗?亨利?
You think I don’t know you, Henry?
你以为我不认得自己的儿子吗?
You think I don’t recognize my only son?
喔 天啊 我一直在想你 我真的好想你
Oh, Lord, I’ve missed you. I’ve missed you so much.
我知道你不是故意要伤害我们的
I know you never meant to hurt us.
-妈? -怎么了 宝贝?
– Mom? – Yes, baby.
我是怎么伤害你的?
How did I hurt you?
已经不重要了 我不会生你的气了
It doesn’t matter anymore. I could never stay angry with you.
我礼拜六都在做什么?
What do I do on Saturdays?
当你还是个小男孩 你喜欢去动物园
When you were a boy, you used to go to the zoo.
记得吗?你喜欢看海象游泳
Remember? You loved to watch the walrus swim.
但是我已经长大了
But I’m older now.
明天是我21岁的生日 我生日时会做什么?
It’s my 21st birthday tomorrow. What’ll I do for my birthday?
谁知道?你最近都不告诉我你的事了
Who knows? You don’t tell me anything these days.
我想你现在都只跟阿西娜讲你的秘密了
I guess you tell Athena your secrets now.
阿西娜?你记得阿西娜住哪里吗?
Athena? Do you remember where Athena lives?
养狗需要有责任心 亲爱的
Dogs are a big responsibility, darling.
看看我把这儿弄得一团糟
Look at the mess I’m making.
-我要把这里打扫干净 -让我看看你的头
– I just have to clean it up. – Let me see your head.
-你不会想看的 -雷森夫人
– You don’t want to see. – Mrs. Letham.
你不是有意要伤害别人的 我知道你不是
You didn’t mean to hurt anyone. You know you didn’t.
让我看看你的头 那是个很严重的伤
Let me look at your head. That’s a serious wound.
别看我 亲爱的 别看
Don’t look at me, darling. Don’t…
奥莉佛 别咬
Olive, off!.
奥莉佛 别咬
Olive, off!.
让我给你弄点吃的
Let me fix you something to eat.
你很会流血嘛
You’re a bleeder, huh?
按着这里不要动
Here, maintain pressure on that.
福斯特医生?我可以跟你说句话吗?
Dr. Foster? Could I have a word with you?
你看起来伤的蛮重的
Yeah,you got bit up pretty good.
-打了狂犬预防针了吗? -嗯
– Get your rabies shot already? – Yeah.
听着 我 嗯 我是肯尼警长
Look, I’m, uh- I’m Sheriff Kennelly.
我 我知道你已经跟副警长卡莱尔谈过了
Now, I-I know you already spoke with Deputy Carlyle…
但我只是想确认几件事情
but I just wanted to confirm a few things.
你说 呃 这个意外发生在利克维街9625号♥?
You said the, uh- the assault took place at 9625 Rickover Street?
-是的 -那个房♥子是属于雷森家人的?
– That’s right. – The home belonging to the Letham family?
对 她的狗咬我 而且 她需要帮助
Right. Her dog attacked me, and… she needs some help.
她的头受了非常严重的伤 她现在应该在医院
She has a severe head wound. She should be in a hospital.
我跟莫琳·雷森一起上的高中
I went to high school with Maureen Letham.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!