啊 那么对于你们它并不是牢狱
Well, then ’tis none to you,
因为世上的事情本来没有善恶
for there is nothing either good or bad…
都是各人的思想把它们分别出来的
but thinking makes it so.
-对我而言 那是所牢狱 -牢狱 殿下!
– To me, it is a prison. – Prison, my lord?
丹麦是所牢狱 我们已经对过这段了
Denmark’s a prison. We already had this conversation.
索尼·罗林斯 嗯
Sonny Rollins. Hmm.

Ah.
-你在这里寂寞吗? -是谁?
– Are you lonely here? – Who’s that?
谁在那?
Who’s there?
为什么妈妈没跟你在一起
Why isn’t Mom with you?
我要报♥警♥了
I’ll call the police.
把电♥话♥放下 爸爸
Put the phone down, Dad.
我是亨利
It’s Henry.
亨利?你在这里干嘛?
Henry? What are you doing here?
我只想再多见你一次面
Just wanted to see you one more time.
亨利
Henry.
我要你马上离开
I need you to leave now.
你不能这样偷偷闯进别人家里
You can’t sneak into people’s homes.
我不想走 爸爸
I don’t wanna go, Dad.
你真的认错人了
You’ve got the wrong man.
我之前就告诉过你了
I’ve told you before.
我不想死
I don’t wanna die.
你不需要死
You don’t have to die.
-你能帮我做点事情吗 爸爸? -什么事?
– Will you do something for me, Dad? – What?
-你在干嘛? -别害怕 别害怕
– What are you doing? – It’s okay. It’s okay.
我想要你看我一眼 好吗?
I want you to look at me, okay?
看看我
Just look at me.
只是闪电
It’s just lightning.
记得我们曾经在后院 找到的那些死麻雀吗?
Remember that time we found all those dead sparrows in the yard?
记得吗?它们躲在树上 结果被闪电集中了
Do you remember that? They were in that tree that got hit by lightning.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是你儿子
I’m your son.
不 不
No. No.
告诉妈妈我爱她 好吗?
Tell Mom I love her, all right?
你应该给你妈妈看看你的画
You should show your mother your paintings.
是啊 不过 你知道
Yeah, well,you know…
阿西娜今晚看起来很漂亮不是吗?
Doesn’t Athena look beautiful tonight?
他们让我想起了我们当年相遇的情况
They remind me of us when we met all those years ago.
是啊
Yeah.
你们怎么能过了那么 多年还那么深爱对方?
How have you guys stayed so in love after all these years?
喔 那很简单
Well, it’s simple…
我们打烊了
We’re closed.
本 让他进来 看他想要什么
Ben, let him in. See what he wants.
好吧
All right.
我能帮你找到什么吗?
Can I help you find something?
亨利·雷森
Henry Letham.
一本亨利·雷森写的书 还是有关亨利·雷森的书?
A book by Henry Letham or on Henry Letham?
不 我 我以为他会在这里
No, I-I thought he might be here.
有人跟我说他有时候会在这里
I was told he comes here sometimes.
没人在这里 老兄 因为我们打烊了
Nobody’s here, man, ’cause the store is closed.
你♥他♥妈♥的别再跟 我打马虎眼好吗?
How about you don’t fuck with me right now?
-老史 你知道有人叫做亨利·雷森吗? -当然
– Smitty, you know a guy named Henry Letham? – Sure.
-他发生什么事吗? -对 我必须找到他
– Something happen to him? – Yeah, I need to find him.
我总是跟他说要他去晒晒太阳
I keep telling the kid to get some sun.
把时间都花在书店里不是很健康 喔对 那是他的画
It’s not healthy spending all your time in bookstores. Yeah, that’s his.
他没钱买♥♥他想要的书 所以他给我这个
He didn’t have any money to pay for the books he wanted, so he gave me this.
我想我赚到了 他还挺有天份的 对吧?
I think I got a pretty good deal. The kid’s got talent, huh?
他用画跟你换书?什么书?
He traded the painting for some books? Which books?
崔斯坦·瑞佛 还能有谁?
Tristan Reveur. What else?
孩子们都迷瑞佛
The kid’s obsessed with Reveur.
-你还有他的书吗? -不 他全都买♥♥走了
– You got any more of his books? – No, he bought me out.
那些都是二手的 也是绝版的书
It’s all secondhand, out-of-print stuff.
好吧 谢谢
Right. Thanks.
那 你认为呢?他能撑的过去吗?
So, what do you think? ls he gonna make it?
什么?
What?
你想他会成名吗?
You think he’s got what it takes?
会 会啊
Yeah. Yeah.
-喂? -是我
– Hello? – It’s me.
天啊 萨姆 你在哪里?你还好吗?
Jesus, Sam, where are you? Are you okay?
我很好 听着崔斯坦·瑞佛…
I’m fine. Listen. Tristan Reveur…
在他21岁生日时自杀的对吧?
killed himself on his 21st birthday, right?
喔 天啊 今天是那孩子21岁生日
Oh, God, it’s that kid’s 21st birthday today.
对 他会怎么自杀?
Yeah. How’d he kill himself?
呃 他在布鲁克林大桥开枪自杀
Um, he shot himself on the Brooklyn Bridge.
他说那是19世纪最高的艺术
He said it was the best artwork of the 19th century.
-喂? -莱拉 听着
– Hello? – Lila, listen.
我想要你知道一些事情 我相信你
I need you to know something. I trust you.
我相信你胜过世上其他任何一个人
I trust you more than anyone in the world.
到底怎么了 萨姆?
What’s going on, Sam?
听着 如果今晚发生任何事情 你知道我深爱着你
Listen, if anything happens tonight, you know I love you.
那是唯一一件事情我知道是真的
It’s the one thing I know is real.
我很担心你
I’m worried about you.
别担心 我爱你莱拉
Don’t be. I love you, Lila.
萨姆?
Sam?
-里昂? -我一直以为你眼睛是棕色的
– Leon? – I always thought you had brown eyes.
-你能看到? -我什么都能看到了
– You can see. – I can see everything.
-第一次 我什么都看的见了 -怎么可能?
– For the first time, I can see everything. – But how?
亨利 都是因为亨利
Henry. It’s all because of Henry.
我们到底发生什么事了?
What’s happening to us?
佛祖从头到尾都是对的
The Buddhists had it right all along.
世界是虚幻的
The world is an illusion.
-现在几点? -现在11点33分
– What time is it? – It’s 11:33.
我算的真准!
Check.
下着雨的星期六夜晚!
Saturday night in the rain!
你根本找不到计程车的
You’ll never find a cab.
该死
Damn it.
听着 亨利 跟我在一起 好吗?
Listen to my voice, Henry. Stay with me, okay?
妈咪 那男人快死了吗?
Mommy, is that man gonna die?
喔 我希望不会 宝贝 不会的
Well, I hope not, baby. I don’t think so.
布鲁克林大桥
Brooklyn Bridge…
亨利
Henry.
我们第一次见面时
One of the first times I met you…
你说过
you said…
你已经不知道 什么是真什么是假
that you didn’t know what was real anymore.
我说我知道
And I said that I did.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
我也不知道 什么是真什么是假了
I don’t know what’s real anymore.
你是
You are.
你是真的
You’re real.
你尝试着救我 只是你太迟了
And you’re trying to save me. You’re just too late.
因为我要醒来了
‘Cause I gotta wake up.
你已经是清醒的了
You are awake.
亨利 看你周围
Henry, look around you.
如果这是梦 这世界都是在你梦里
lf this is a dream, the whole world’s inside it.
这太痛苦了
This hurts too much.
-我不想让你看到这些 -亨利
– I wish you didn’t have to see this. – Henry.
就发生在我面前 就在我面前 我是第一个目击者
It happened in front of me. It was right in front of me. I was the first one here.
我没有碰他 我知道你不该动他们
I didn’t move him. I know you’re not supposed to move them.
你有电♥话♥吗?
Do you have a phone?
我已经打了
I already called.
这里 让我帮忙 我是护士
Here, let me help. I’m a nurse.
他流了很多血 我要把他头扶正 好吗?
He’s losing a lot of blood. I’m gonna straighten up his face, all right?
好了 压着那里 注意他的脉搏
Okay, maintain pressure on that. Keep an eye on his pulse.
你能听到吗?
Can you hear me?
-要不要我… -没关系
– Should I… – It’s okay.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be all right.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be fine.
没事了
It’s okay.
-其他人怎么了? -他们不行了
– How are the others? – They’re gone.
-你说你是护士? -是啊
– You said you were a nurse? – Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!