I see. What’s his name?
比尔·汤普森 汤普森&黄金经纪公♥司♥
Bill Thompson. He’s with Thompson & Gold.
他们很好 如果你想来看看
If you wanna look him up, they are good.
水开了
Kettle’s boiling.
埃琳娜呢
Where is Elena?
我在自己泡茶
I’m making myself a cup of tea.
哇 你的…看护呢
Cool, where’s the…your caretaker?
埃琳娜今天不在 她女儿病了 她带她去看医生了
Elena is not here today, her daughter’s sick, she’s at the doctor.
所以你一个人
So you are alone.
我可以自己泡茶
I can make myself a cup of tea.
好 要不要看我拍好的镜头
Ok. Ok. You wanna check on my headshot?
我发你一个链接 你能打开下载吗
I send you a link, can you open the file down of the file?
行啊
Yes.

Good.
好了 我晚点再联♥系♥你 我爱你
Ok, I’ll talk to you later, ok? I love you.
再见
Bye.

Right.
嗨 爱丽丝 我是你 我有重要的话要对你说
Hi Alice, I’m you, and I have something very important to say to you.
我想你已经那样了
Um, I guess you’ve reached that point,
回答不了任何问题
the point where you can’t answer any of the questions,
正常应该已经变成那样了 我相信
so this is the next logical step. I’m sure of it.
因为你患了阿尔茨海默症
Because what’s happening to you, you know, the Alzheimer’s.
你可能把这当作不幸的遭遇
You could see it as tragic,
但你的人生曾经拥有全部的美好
but your life has been anything but tragic.
工作卓越 美满的婚姻
You have had a remarkable career, and a great marriage,
有三个很棒的孩子
and three beautiful children.
听我说 这很重要 确保你现在一个人
All right, listen to me. This is important, make sure you’re alone,
到卧室去 卧室有个放着蓝色台灯的梳妆台
and go to your bedroom. In your bedroom, there’s a dresser with a blue lamp.
打开第一个抽屉
Open the top drawer.
抽屉里有个药瓶
In the back of the drawer, there’s a bottle with pills in it.
写着 用水服药片
It says “Take all pills with water”.
瓶里有很多片药
Now there are a LOT of pills in that bottle,
记住一定要全部咽下去 知道吗
but it’s very important that you swallow them all, okay?
然后躺下 去睡觉
And then, lie down, and go to sleep.
别告诉任何人你这么干 好吗
And don’t tell anyone what you’re doing, ok?
卧室有个放着蓝色台灯的梳妆台 打开第一个抽屉
In your bedroom, there’s a dresser with a blue lamp. Open the top drawer.
抽屉里有个药瓶上面有写
In the back of the drawer, there’s a bottle with pills in it.
用水服用药片
It says “Take all pills with water”.
蓝色台灯…梳妆台…蓝色台灯…
A blue lamp…dresser…blue lamp…
确保你现在一个人 到卧室去
Make sure you’re alone, and go to your bedroom.
卧室有个放着蓝色台灯的梳妆台 打开第一个抽屉
In your bedroom, there’s a dresser with a blue lamp. Open the top drawer.
抽屉里有个药瓶上面有写
In the back of the drawer, there’s a bottle with pills in it.
用水服用药片
It says “Take all pills with water”.
瓶里有很多片药
Now there are a LOT of pills in that bottle,
记住一定要全部咽下去 知道吗
but it’s very important that you swallow them all, okay?
然后躺下 去睡觉
And then, lie down, and go to sleep.
别告诉任何人你这么干 好吗
And don’t tell anyone what you’re doing, ok?
你好
Hello?
请给我一份奶油曲奇 一份巧克力榛果味的
May I have the cookies with cream and a chocolate hazelnut?
爱丽丝 你还是像以前那样
Alice, you wanna what you always want right?
奶油曲奇和巧克力榛果味
Cookies with cream and a chocolate hazelnut.
不 宝贝 你通常点原味的 加蓝莓和椰果
No honey, you usually have the original with blueberries and coconut.
好的
Ok.
原味 加蓝莓和椰果 谢谢
Original with blueberries and coconut, please.
阿里 你看到那边那幢楼了吗 知道是什么吗
Ali, you see that building over there? Do you know what that is?
我觉得我不知道
I don’t think I know that.
那是哥伦比亚大学 你以前在那儿教书
That’s Columbia, where you used to teach.
有人告诉我 我曾是个好老师
Someone told me I was a good teacher.
是的 你是
Yes, you were.
我以前很聪明
I was really smart.
你是我见过最聪明的
You are the smartest person I’ve ever met.
阿里 你还想待在这吗
Ali, do you still wanna be here?
不 我还没吃完 我们要离开了吗
I’m not done yet. Do we have to go?
不是 别担心 慢慢吃
No, don’t worry, take your time.
这是你全部行李
Is this all your stuff?
我已经搬掉几个箱子了
I shifted some boxes as well.
你开起丽娜弄模式了
You set at Lina Lane?
试着让自己像个沿海城市的女孩 妈妈呢
Try to convince myself more of this coastal girl. Where’s mom?
她在睡觉
She’s sleeping.
就这儿 你以前的房♥间
Here it is, your old room.

Wow.
你跟你经纪人谈得怎样了
So how does it work out with your manager?
你知道 西海岸的经纪公♥司♥ 不太如意
It’s a west-coast company, you know? Not so good.
那真糟 你确定你可以吗
That’s too bad. Are you sure you don’t mind?
我们都已经谈过了
We’ve had this conversation.

Ok.
这是纽约 我还是可以去剧场试镜
It’s New York City. I’ll audition to theater,
我知道我应该在这儿 所以…
I know here is what I need to be, so…
你比我好
You are a better man than I am.
爸 让我来照顾
Dad. I’ve got her, ok?
这里变冷了妈妈 我们得快点回家
It’s getting very cold, huh? We should head home.
来 走吧
Come on, let’s do it.

Hey.

Hi.
散步怎么样
How was your walk?
我好像不认识你
I don’t think I know you.
你认识的
Yes you do.
妈 她是埃琳娜 我给你拿些果汁好吗
Hey mom, it’s Elena. Let me get you some juice, ok?
来 把外套脱下来进屋去
Come, let’s take off your coat and go inside.
坐晚班飞机去旧金山 追着月亮 划过美国
Night flight to San Francisco, chase the moon across America.
上帝 我多年没坐飞机了
God! It’s been years since I was on a plane.
当我们升到三万五千英尺的高空
When we hit 35, 000 feet,
我们就会到平流层 在完美的无风带
we’ll have reached the tropopause, the great belt of calm air,
甚至会到达臭氧层
as close as it will ever get to the ozone.
我梦到过我们去那儿 飞上平流层 到达安全气流
I dreamed we were there. The plane leapt the tropopause, the safe air,
在臭氧外层边缘 那些零散破烂的碎片
and attained the outer rim, the ozone, which was ragged and torn,
像旧布一样破旧 让人惊恐
patches of it, threadbare as old cheesecloth, and that was…frightening.
但我看到了一些只有我能看到的东西
But I saw something only I could see,
因为我有看到它们的惊人能力
because of my astonishing ability to see such things.
灵魂在上升 从远在下面的地球上
Souls were rising, from the earth, far below.
因为饥荒
Souls of the dead of people
战争和瘟疫死去的灵魂
who’d perished from famine, from war, from the plague,
飘舞而上
and they floated up…
像反向的跳伞员 双手叉腰 旋转上来
like skydivers in reverse, limbs all akimbo, wheeling, spinning.
这些灵魂手拉着手 脚靠着脚
And the souls of these departed joined hands, clasped ankles
形成一张网
and formed a web,
伟大的灵魂之网
a great net of souls.
灵魂是臭氧层的三氧化原子
And the souls were three-atom oxygen molecules of the stuff of ozone,
它们被臭氧层吸收 修复
and the outer rim absorbed them and was repaired. ‘
什么都不会永远消失
Cause nothing’s lost forever.
这个世界有种痛苦的进步 渴望着我们留下些什么
In this world there is a kind of painful progress,
还依然梦想着前行
longing for what we left behind and dreaming ahead.
至少我这么认为
At least I think that’s so.
完了
That’s it.
嘿 你喜欢听吗
Hey, did you like that?
我刚才读了什么 你喜欢吗
What I just read? Did you like it?
嗯…
Em, em…
故事讲了什么
What was it about?
是 爱…
Love. Yeah, LOVE.
是 它讲的是爱
Yes, it was about love.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!