Home 动作电影 自杀小队:严厉惩罚(2018)

自杀小队:严厉惩罚(2018)

0
自杀小队:严厉惩罚(2018)

该死 该死
Oh, crap! Oh, crap! Oh, crap! Oh, crap!

Uh. No!

No!
完了
Oh, this is bad.
你是科学怪人吗…
Buddy Frankenstein?

Whoa!
极速 搞什么
Zoom, what the hell?
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
每件事都得我亲自出马吗
Do I have to do everything?
嗨 牛仔 要搭便车吗
Hiya, cowboy, need a ride?
快离开这里
Get us out of here!
小心 老兄
Heads up, mate.
正中要害
Ha ha. Right in the gulleys.
不太对劲 -是啊 他速度比你快多了
Something’s wrong. – Yeah, he’s too fast for him.
不 他慢多了
No, he’s too slow.
他大可闯进这辆车杀光我们
He should’ve broken into this jalopy and killed us all by now.
他还是有可能这么做
He’s still mine.
冰霜杀手 右边
Frost, on the right!
拜托 你们不明白 我早上十点还得回电♥话♥
Pfft. Come on. You don’t understand. I’ve got a 10:00 a.m. call back
给单身求爱中制♥作♥单位
for Bachelor Babe.
真的吗 那是我最爱的节目欸
Really? Aw, that’s my favorite show.
超浪漫的 仿佛你是 兄弟会派对上唯一的女生
It’s so romantic like you’re the only girl at a frat party.
你休想逃跑 老兄 除非你回答我们的问题
Oh, you’re not going anywhere, buddy, until we get some answers.
比方说 极速为什么要找你
Like why’re you so popular with Zoom?
我哪知道 我从没见过那个家伙
How should I know? I’ve never even seen the guy.
但你认识银女妖
But you knew Silver Banshee.
你一看到她拔腿就跑
The second you saw her, you bolted.
大家都知道银女妖是谁吧
Yeah, everyone knows who Silver Banshee is.
我就不知道
Uh, no.
好啦 我们是有过几面之缘 那又怎样
Okay, okay, so we crossed paths a few times. So what?
听听这混♥蛋♥在讲什么
Listen to this tosser.
你这种逊咖 怎么可能会吸引银女妖注意
How’d a nobody like you even get Banshee’s attention?
因为我曾是命运博士
Because I was Fate.
就是命运博士 那曾是我的身分 好吗
Dr. Fate. I used to be Dr. Fate, okay?
狗屁
Shut up.
是真的 又不是只有我
It’s true. It’s not like I was the only one.
命运博士有好几个人
There have been a lot of Fates.
全被纳布神选中
Uh, they’re chosen by the spirit of Nabu.
是吗 他为什么会选上你
Oh, yeah? Why’d he choose you?
怎么不选我
Uh, why not me?
百分之六的体脂肪 和二十寸的老二
Six percent body fat, 20 inch guns.
老天 我甚至上过一堂魔法课程
Hell, I even took a magic class once.
总之 当时我正在一万公里 最后冲刺时 我看到了…
So, I was going strong at the end of this 10k when I saw it, uh…
看到他
him.
起初我以为他是上帝
And at first, I thought he was God.
但我不知道 他是属于哪个宗教的
I just couldn’t figure what religion.
纳布话不多 但我戴上了头盔后
And Nabu wasn’t much of a talker but when I had that helmet on,
我仿佛不需要听他说话
it was like, I didn’t need to hear him at all.
就知道该做什么
Like, I knew what to do.
绝不盖你们 我当时超性感的
Let me tell you, I was hella hot.
像超级英雄般性感
Superhero-hot.
银女妖一看到我就煞到我了
Banshee was sprung as soon as she laid eyes on moi.
当然了 她一开始想欲擒故纵
I mean, come on. Sure she played hard to get at first.
但我知道 她很清楚这是怎么回事
But I know that she knew what was up.
她很清楚
Oh, she knew.
没错 她肯定清楚
Oh, yeah. She knew.
天啊 他们嘿♥咻♥了
Oh, my God, they did it.
那是一段美妙的体验
That was sweet day.
纳布让我拥有自己的小天地
I mean, Nabu hooked me up with my own place.
有时我得击退地狱犬
Sometimes I’d have to fight off hell dogs,
或是疯狂的恶魔
and you know, some crazy demons.
但我大部分时间 都在帮忙清理他的收藏品
But I spent most of the time dusting his knick-knacks.
那位老兄除了死猴子外 什么都有
This dude had everything but a dead monkey.
但那堆垃圾中 纳布最爱惜的
But of all the junk, the thing that Nabu cherished
是一件超迷你的东西
the absolute most was the smallest.
一张闪闪发亮的黑卡
A shiny black card.
上头写着一段话
It had writing on it.
免下地狱
“Get out of hell free?”
我知道很扯 我在纳布的其中一本书读到过
It’s crazy, I know, I read about it in one of Nabu’s books.
要是你死的时候带着这张卡
Supposedly, if you have this card on you when you die,
你就能绕过地狱 直达天堂
you bypass hell and you go straight to heaven.
就像拿到驾照一样
Oh, like a DFA pass.
没错
Yeah.
肯定有一群家伙想抢到那张卡
A whole lot of blood should we start to have a card like that.
是啊 但限额一人 用过一次就没用了
Yeah, but only one person can use it, then it’s used up.
我只知道那张该死的卡 彻底打乱了我的生活
All I know is that damn card screwed up my situation for good.
什么意思
What do you mean?
住在纳布那里两个月后 我开始有点腻了
I’d been there about two months, and it gets old.
有一天晚上 我去了那间酒吧 遇到一位红发女郎
So one evening, I hit this bar and I meet this redhead.
她超正点 所以我跟她说…
And she’s so hot. So I said to her…
你或许还不知道 宝贝 但你遇见了命中注定的人
You don’t know it yet, baby, but you just met your fate.
老套吗 没错 但很有效
Cornball? Yes, but it works.
尤其在我带她回我家的时候
Especially when I bring her back to my place.
有一位女性友人跟她一起来 脸很臭 话不多
She had this girlfriend with her, kinda hard and quiet,
她不是我的菜 但她们一起对我投怀送抱
not really my type but they were a package deal.
我怎么可能会拒绝
Like I’m gonna say no to that?
一开始感觉还不赖
It started off great.
但过一阵子后 我开始起了疑心
But after a while, I got a little suspicious
因为那个男人婆还没加入我们
’cause the butch one hadn’t joined in the fun yet.
谁会不想跟我嘿♥咻♥呢 是不是
I mean, who can say no to all of this. Am I right?
结果我逮到她偷那张卡
And I catch her red-handed boosting the freaking card.
谁会这么做
I mean, who does that?
她们只偷走那张卡
And the only thing they took was the card.
没动其他东西
Everything else was untouched.
包括我在内
Including me.
你觉得他在乎吗
You think he cared?
他甚至不给我机会解释
He didn’t even give me a chance to explain.
两天后 我打电♥话♥给我女友 她很慌张
A couple of days later, I called up my girlfriend, and she was freaking.
说有人在找我 像政♥府♥派来的人
She said people were looking for me, government types.
他们问起卡的事 我哪知道东西在哪里
They were asking about the card. Like I knew where it was.
总之 她帮我挡下了 我打给另一个女友 一模一样
Anyway, she blocked me, so I called up my sidechick, same thing.
我别无选择了
Finally, I ran out of options.
所以从那时起我便改名换姓 保持低调
So I changed my name and have been lying low ever since.
自称钢铁神雕跳脱衣舞…
Calling yourself “Steel Maxim,” and stripping.
你这样叫保持低调
That’s lying low to you?
这叫反其道而行 亲爱的
It’s called hiding in plain sight, sweetheart.
总之 你们得相信我 我和卡的事无关
Anyway, you gotta believe me, I had nothing to do
我用我的性命发誓
with the card, I swear on my life!
好吧 那现在谁是命运博士
So who’s Dr. Fate now?
我听说纳布选了一个女人
I heard Nabu picked some chick.
你都听到了吧
You get all that?
听到了 他说的是事实
I got it. He’s telling the truth.
但毫无帮助
Useless.
至少现在我们知道 谁把卡拿走了
But at least now, we know who took the card.
听起来像斯肯朵萨维奇 和战斗佳人干的
Sounded like Scandal Savage and Knockout.
但听起来不像她们的一惯手法
But it didn’t sound like their kind of heist.
没错
It’s not.
我用我的犬齿打赌 她老爸破坏野人一定也有份
I bet my eyeteeth that her daddy Vandal Savage is on this.
根据正义联盟的资料库
According to the Justice League database,
那王八蛋 是个五万岁的山顶洞人
that bastard is a 50,000 year old caveman
陨石的辐射导致他变成这样
who was affected by radiation from a meteorite.
这部分我知道
Yeah, I know.
总之 你可能更熟悉 他的其他身分
Anyway, you might be familiar with his other nom de plume.
亚历山大大帝 凯撒 成吉思汗
Alexander the Great, Caesar, Genghis Khan.
他是历史上最血腥的暴君
He’s history’s bloodiest tyrant.
你要找的人也是他
And you’re going after him.
我当初加入不是为了 和长生不老的屠夫对决
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I didn’t signup to deal with an immortal butcher.
你加入是因为别无选择
You didn’t sign up for anything.
怎么执行任务我说了算 我要找到那张卡 死亡射手
I run the op the way I want, and I want that card, Deadshot.
非到手不可
I need it.