Home 动作电影 自杀小队:严厉惩罚(2018)

自杀小队:严厉惩罚(2018)

0
自杀小队:严厉惩罚(2018)

只是抽筋
Just a cramp.
跟你说 里头毫无动静
I’m telling you, nothing’s moving inside.
就连空气中的灰尘也没在动
Not even the dust and the air.
她就在那里 好吗
She’s in there, all right.
我安排一下守位
I want to set up a perimeter.
回旋镖 你守北边
Boomerang, you take the north side.
哈莉…哈莉人呢
Harley. Where’s Harley?
我们来救你了 小冰霜
We’re coming to get you, Frosty!
该死
Shit.
当带头的感觉怎么样啊
How’s our leadership thing going?
你确定这地址没错吗
You sure you got the right address?
她就在这里的某个地方 极速可能已经策反了她
She’s in there somewhere. Zoom may have turned her.
我给你三十秒 之后我就解决她
I’ll give you 30 seconds, then I’m done with her.
看看四周 铜头蛇 你搜屋子底下
Look around. Copperhead, under the house.
你认真的吗
Really?
她可是雪女小冰霜
Well, she is like Frosty the snowman.
说不定她融化了
Maybe she melted.
不太对劲 我们被设计了
Something’s off. We’re being set up.
告诉沃勒我们找到她了 帮我们争取时间
Tell Waller we found her. Buy her some time.
我们找到冰霜杀手了 沃勒 先等一下
We think we got Frost, Waller. Standby.
她没戏唱了
She’s done.
奈米炸♥弹♥在下面
The bomb, it’s down here.
大家快逃
Everybody out.
他的状况看起来不太好
I don’t think he looks so good.
可怜的铜虎 我本来快对他感兴趣了说
Poor Tiger, just when I was starting to get interested.
劳顿 我刚拿到 你给的座标对应的卫星照片
Lawton, we just got satellite photos on those coordinates you gave me.
这条峡谷捷径能让你 比极速早一步找到破坏野人
This canyon shortcut will get you to Savage ahead of Zoom.
我在路上了 但可能还要一阵子
I’m enroute, but it might take a while.
路上应该没有医院吧
There wouldn’t be a hospital on the way, would there?
或是停尸间
Or a mortuary.
他是个军人 劳顿
He’s a soldier, Lawton.
死亡是职业伤害
Dying’s an occupational hazard.
专心开车还有执行任务
Keep your eyes on the road and your head on the mission.
干嘛这么闷闷不乐 伙计 你不是能重新带头了吗
Why so glum, mate? You got your job back, didn’t ya?
那个大笨蛋 他是可靠的伙伴
That bloody fool. Our true-blue.
他拥有高尚的情操
So freaking noble.
他从不知道我们只是一群
Never got that we’re just a puppets trying to get through the show
照命令办事的魁儡
with our strings attached.
破坏野人的巢穴还真大
It’s quite a crib Vandal’s got.
只少了一个告示牌写着坏蛋住在这里
All that’s missing is a sign that says “Bad guy lives here.”
走吧
Come on.
怎么样 很帅气吧
How’s that? Mighty beauty, I’d say.
先不要高兴得太早
Let’s not give each other handjobs just yet.
看得到入口吗
You see a way to get inside?
看来他在请我们进去
I think we’re being summoned.
可怜的小猪
Poor Piggy.
他看起来像在市场被剁过了
Looks like he went to market.
如果这是警告 那的确有效
This is a warning. I’d say it’s working.
肯定是我那伤心的女儿 叫你们来的
I presume my grieving daughter sent you.
我的小孩很多
Children.
少说有十万个后代
I must’ve sired a hundred thousand.
我还以为至少会有一个 懂得尊重我的
You think one would show me some respect.
如果你还想再活个一两百年 就把卡交出来
If you wanna live another century or two, hand over the card.
休想
That would be impossible.
老兄 他非拿到东西不可 除非卡片就在你身上
Mate, he’s gotta have it. Doesn’t work if you don’t have it on you.
不在我身上…
Not on me.
而是在我体内
In me.
猪面教授干的好事
Professor Pyg.
我听不懂
I don’t get it.
他叫猪面教授 把卡植入他体内了
He had Pyg implant the card in him.
换句话说 取出卡片我就没命了
In such a position that to remove it would kill me.
你哪需要卡片 你不是长生不老吗
Why do you even need it? You’re supposed to live for bloody ever.
长生不老不代表我刀枪不入
I’m immortal, not invulnerable.
过去十年 我走过鬼门关的次数
I’ve had more brushes with death in the last ten years
比前几个世纪还多
than all the centuries preceding
全拜超人类出现所赐
thanks to the emergence of meta humans.
恐怕没人能长生不老
I’m afraid no one lives forever.
这是神经链电波
It’s a neurosynaptic discharge.
能很快抑制运动感觉功能
Blocks sensory motor functions pretty quickly.
也就是说 你们还能听到我说话
That is, if you can still hear me.
简直像走到地狱入口
That’s a hell of an entrance.
冰霜杀手 你选错边站了
Frosty, you got the wrong side.
我们是好的坏人…
We’re the good bad guys…
老天 我这礼拜一直想这么做
God, I’ve been wanting to do that for a week now.
恢复得真快
Such a quick healer.
这是你和我的共同点
You and I have that in common.
帮个忙吧 冰霜杀手小姐
Our little favor, Miss Frost?
劳顿
Lawton.
我们得在两点抵达 东西到手了没
We should be there at 0200 hours. You have it yet?
快了
Getting there.
他们打算让他结冻
Why are they freezing him?
还不到那程度
Not quite.
只是降低他的体温
Just bringing down his body temperature
到我们能利用他为止
to the point where we can work with him.
你变弱了 极速 以前你根本不需要帮忙
You’re slow, Zoom, in the old days, you never needed help.
你怎么搞的
What’s the problem?
这是一切的源头
You might say everything.
好枪法
Nice shot.
是蝙蝠侠
It was Batman.
在另一个时空里
In another timeline.
也不能说我怪他
Can’t say that I blame him.
毕竟多亏了我 他的世界即将毁灭
Thanks to me, his entire world was going to die.
只有闪电侠能修复时空 我是绝对不会让那种事发生的
Only Flash could turn back time and I was damned if I was gonna let that happen.
我从没预料到会中弹
I never saw it coming.
但我感觉到了
But I felt it.
当时我试着震动我体内的分子
I tried to vibrate my inner molecules
来保护大脑功能 即使子弹已经穿透
to save my brain even as the bullet was tearing through.
在死前极短暂的那一瞬间
And in that moment, that very infinitesimal split-second before death,
我用仅剩的意志力 将神速力注入体内
I drew the Speed Force into me with every ounce of will power I had left.
我确实争取到了时间 我将回光返照的时间延到数天 甚至数周后
And literally by time, I’d expanded my moment of dying into day, maybe weeks.
但感觉就像在浓雾中行动
But it’s like operating in a fog.
一切变得虚幻和反常
Everything’s a little unreal and warped.
有时我觉得自己像在涉水前进
I feel like I’m walking through water sometimes.
当我加速时 我可以感觉到生命的流逝
And then when I speed up, I can feel my life slipping away.
他准备好了
He’s ready.
我的超能力所剩无几…
I’m running on fumes now.
但我还有足够的力量 能完成这件事
But I’ve got just enough gas left for this.
地狱路上一路顺风 山顶洞人
Bon voyage, caveman.
送他们去跟破坏野人作伴吧 银女妖
Shall we send Savage some company, Banshee?
你说得对 神速客 大家都不知道我真正的实力
You were right, speedy, nobody knows what I’m capable of.
谢了 我就不客气了
Why, thanks. Don’t mind if I do.
你应该不打算归队吧
I don’t suppose you’re coming back to the fold?
你说得没错 死亡队长
You supposed right, deadhead.
我脖子上的炸♥弹♥没了…
The neck is clear.
而且还拿到卡片了
And I got the card.
会员毕竟还是能享有特权的
Membership does have its privileges after all.
是吗
Oh, really?
没想到你把这卡片当真
I didn’t think you were a believer.
我没当真 但我还是得捞一笔
I’m not, but a girl’s gotta make some money.
我打算把这张卡拿去拍卖♥♥
How do I put this up for auction?
告诉沃勒 我会让她第一个出价
Let Waller know I’ll give her the first bid.
你跟那个臭女人说 下次她就死定了 听到没
You tell that trick bitch her ass is mine, you hear?
嗯 我想她明白了
Yeah, I think she got it.
再见 废物们
So long, suckers.
好吧
Okay.
让我看看你有多冷血
Let’s see how cold-blooded you can get.
卡片在哪里 他们离卡片近吗
Where’s the car? How close are they doing?
铜头蛇压制住她了 但撑不了多久
Coopehead’s got her, but not for long.
沃勒 我们地狱见 你这卑鄙的…
Waller, I’ll see you in hell, you dirty…
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.