Attention all fellow deer.
鹿同伴们注意了
If you find deer feet in the middle of the forest be a bit suspicious.
假如你在森林中发现鹿的踪迹 请当心
Morning sir, how are you doing? Good.
早安 你好吗 先生 不赖
I am looking for a 20 gauge, maybe a coach,
我想要支20口径的猎枪
Or a western competition special.
西部竞赛用的也行
I think I just have what you need.
我正好有你要的枪
Try this one on for size.
你先看看这个尺寸
Hey Cliff, Are 12 gauges and 20 gauge shotgun shell should be here by Thursday?
克里夫 12到20口径的猎枪周四到货吗
I’ll make it Tuesday with the. 454 capsule.
还有0.454的微型枪 周二就能到货
A real rager, huh?
还真是郁闷啊
Norah What?
诺拉 干吗
Norah, the restaurant is on the phone.
诺拉 餐厅来电♥话♥了
You’re supposed to be at work.
你该去上班
I’m sleeping Dad.
我正睡觉呢 爸爸
Hurry up.
快一点
You’re fired. I am stumbled.
你被解雇了 我绊倒了
Just a couple of question here.
就几个问题
Alright, is it 12 gauge? A 20 gauge.
是12口径的吗 20口径的猎枪
Here is your contract.
这是你的合约
I hate the shotgun cases, a real pain in the ass.
猎枪案件真讨厌 够麻烦的
He had the shell in his pocket when he came in here.
他带子弹来的
Inside his jacket. He brought his own ammo.
放在夹克内袋 自备弹♥药♥
Then he was up there.
那一枪把他打上天花板
The guy scattered all over this place,
血溅得到处都是
Every his blood is biohazard.
每滴血都是生化危害
Hey Carl, his over here and fishing too.
卡尔 连鱼竿上都有血
Real pain in the ass.
要多麻烦有多麻烦
Alright, thank you guys.
好了 谢谢各位合作
Alright, we wrapping it up.
我们会擦干净的
$ 3000 just to wipe the asshole off the floor.
花3000元才能把这混♥蛋♥的血洗干净
Do you can handle this report tonight?
你今晚能交报告吗
I got thing to do.
我晚上有事
Was it blonde thing or brunette thing?
约了金发女郎 还是黑发女子?
You are strong, you are powerful, you can do anything.
你强大 有力 无所不能
You are a winner.
你是胜者
Norah is here.
诺拉来了
Finally,thank you.I’ll going to be late for the class.
终于来了 谢天谢地 我上课要迟到了
I brought you crunchy corn.
我带了爆米花
Sorry.
对不起
Guys. Don’t eat too much of that.
别吃太多
He going to be hyper all night, you realize that?
他会整晚激动过头的 懂吗
Yes, I do.
明白
How do I look like? Good.
我样子还行吗 漂亮
I love you.
我爱你
And do not tell him lobster-man stories,
别给他讲《火星上的龙虾人》
He had nightmares all week.
他做了一星期噩梦
Make no portion of this time, okay?
什么都别讲 好吗
okay, thank you so much, you’re welcome.
好的 非常感谢 你真是好人
He hear these terrible sound. This how it goes…
他听到了可怕的声音 像这样…
And that thing he knows,
他知道那是什么
That the lobster-man is out there somewhere.
那是龙虾人在外面走动
And he is totally screwed.
他酩酊大醉
Because his tongue is stuck to the mailbox.
醉得舌头都粘在邮箱上了
Why did he lick the mailbox?
他干吗舔邮箱
Because he has OCD and his obsessed licking on mail box
因为他有行为强迫症 一定要舔邮箱
Why was he not in school?
他怎么不去上学
Are you going to let me tell the story,
你还让不让我讲故事了?
Or are you going to drive me crazy.
还是想把我逼疯
Maybe he did not go to school, because he had the OCD.
也许因为他的强迫症 所以不能上学
Sorry.
对不起
You should hear the way he goes on about his.
你真该听听那过程复述
Body mass, weight index bullshit, god.
尸体一团糟 体重指数压根是放屁
When was the last time you even played basketball Mac?
麦克 你多久没打过篮球了
He had to be brought down.
他活该被打倒
I am sure, you are pulling your groin muscle and really impressed him.
你的腹肌肯定让他印象深刻
Should and I introduce him to your sister?
我该把他介绍给你妹妹吗
yeah, Norah and a cop, that’s a good idea.
诺拉跟警♥察♥? 真是好主意
I was working a scene today,
今天我去了现场
Where a guy blow himself in a sporting goods store.
有个男的在运动用品店吞枪自杀
So they brought this cleaning crew come in.
店里就要叫清洁工
You would not believe how much the charge for that shit.
你知道他们收多少钱吗
With the body there?
清理尸体?
No,the body is gone, only blood and stuff.
不 尸体搬走了 就是血迹残骸之类
That is gross.
真够恶心的
If you asked me it is really lucrative,
如果你要参与的话
You really wanna get in to that
那可真是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
You think that all I can do is cleaning people’s shit?
你认为我就只能清理别人的垃圾对吧
Come here.
过来
You know that is not what I think.
你知道我不是这样想的
Will there be anything else? Yes please
还需要什么吗 是的
A cup of coffee and your name.
来杯咖啡 还有你的名字
Forgive me, I forgot my name tag. Yes, I noticed.
不好意思 我今天忘戴名牌了 我留意到了
My name is Anna Jean. Anna Jean, I’m Stan.
我叫甄安妮 甄安妮 我叫史丹
Nice to meet you, Stan.
幸会 史丹
I thought you class are over at 9:30.
我以为你9点半才下课
Why isn’t he in bed?
他怎么睡在沙发上
He said he was scared, I think he is faking it though.
他说害怕 我觉得他是装的
Here.

No,don’t
我不要
Take it, its 10 dollars. I know that you need it.
拿去 10美元 你需要钱
Dad told me, you’re fired. Great.
爸告诉我 你失业了 他不干好事
What happened?
怎么了
Norah, when you are gonna grow up?
诺拉 你什么时候才能长大
And start taking responsibility?
负起责任?
Rose do you loved it when I’m so fucked up?
露丝 你就这么乐见我潦倒?
Which mean screwing me up would give you the hugest woody.
我把事情都搞砸你就高兴了吧
Take the money. Please.
把钱拿去 求你了
There was just a diner scene earlier, with a waitress.
刚才是场餐馆戏 有个女侍应
Any pie? Completely pie free.
有馅饼吗 没有
Excuse me, we are all finished.
不好意思 我们清扫完了
Because this is our first visit, we did the appliances
因是首次清理 使用了电气设备
That we are going to alternate them weekly in the future.
以后每隔一周会用一次
Rose… Rose Lorkowski.
露丝·洛可斯基对吧
I’m Paula Datzman of the cheer-leading squad of the junior year.
我是宝拉·戴茨曼 高中啦啦队低年级的
Paula Datzman, hi.
宝拉·戴茨曼
How are you? Great.
你好吗 不错
I am Paula DatzmanMead now. Congratulations.
我现在是米德太太了 恭喜
We are expecting our second in a couple of months.
再几个月 第二胎就要出生了
I was always so envious of you.
我以前一直都很羡慕你
Head cheerleader. Dating the quarterback.
啦啦队长和四分卫约会
Did you and Mac ended up married?
你和麦克后来结婚了吗
No, I heard that he married to Heather Voldman?
没有 听说他和希瑟·弗德曼结婚了
It’s so great to see you. Let me get your information.
能再见面真好 给我你的联络方式吧
And I’ll send you an invitation, to the baby shower.
我给你派孩子受洗礼请帖
Fantastic, great.
好啊 棒极了
It will be like a big reunion,
那将是场大团聚
The whole member from high school will be there.
所有高中同学都会来
What are you doing now?
你现在做什么
I just got my real estate license. Real estates.
我刚拿到房♥地♥产♥代理执照 房♥地♥产♥
Yes, this is just a temporary job,
只是份临时兼♥职♥
Until I faced over the real estate full time.
以后我要全职做房♥地♥产♥
You’re kidding, I’m in real estate, with Lawn and Foster.
真的吗 我也在朗安福公♥司♥做房♥产
Really? Who are you with?
真的? 你打算跟哪家公♥司♥合作
I have not decided yet.
还没决定
Maybe ill check on to Lawn and Foster, they look nice.
也许我会去朗安福公♥司♥
Hello. Hello, Miss Lorkowski.
你好 你好 洛可斯基女士
This is Mrs Sears from the Sandy Elementary School.
我是珊迪小学的西亚
Oscar is in trouble again.
欧斯卡又惹麻烦了
His teacher and the principal are in
他的老师和校长正在开会讨论
Conference and you really should talk to them.
您必须来一下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!