You will carry me inside you…
你会将我带在身上
…all the days of your life.
在你的一生当中
You will make my strength your own…
你将以我的力量转为你的力量
…see my life through your eyes…
经由你的双眼看到我的生命
…as your life will be seen through mine.
就如同经由我的双眼一般
The son becomes the father, and the father…
儿子成为父亲 父亲
…the son.
儿子
This is all I…
这是所有
…all I can send you, Kal-EI.
我能够给你的 凯尔
Stop. Stop, stop!
停 停 停啊!
…which Einstein called his theory of relativity.
那里有一个爱因斯坦 称他的理论为相对论
Embedded in the crystals before you…
在你面前隐藏在水晶球中的
…is the total accumulation of all literature and scientific fact…
是从数世纪以来
…from dozens of other worlds…
所有文化及科学的累积
…spanning the 28 known galaxies.
延伸到28条银河系中
Early Chinese writings point out the complex relationship between…
早期的中国文学早已指出这些复杂的关系
By carrying this complex equation to its ultimate power, my son…
这些复杂的平均值到最大的力量
Chief among these powers will be your sight…
都将会让你目光所及
…your strength, your hearing…
力量所及 听力所及
…your ability to propel yourself at almost limitless speed.
能力所及 你的速度将会无限的快速
The early history of our universe was a bloody mosaic of interplanetary war.
我们这个宇宙的早期 是一个星际战争下的流血产物
Each of the six galaxies which you will pass through…
你经过的这六个银河系
…contain their own individual law of space and time.
各有它们自己的法律 因空间和时间的变异
It is forbidden for you to interfere with human history.
你不能干涉人类的历史
What! What was that?
那是什么?
Now wouldn’t that beat all get out. Well, you…
到底是怎么搞的? 你要ue4d1你
Oh, Pa!

Oh, my.
哦 我的天
All these years, as happy as we’ve been…
这些年来 我一直衷心的
…how I’ve prayed the good Lord would see fit to give us a child.
祈祷上帝可以给我们一个孩子
Honey, will you hand me that rag up there.
甜心 把那块抹布给我
You take things easy now.
你现在拿东西比较容易了 强纳森
Remember what Doc Frye said about that heart of yours.
记住菲尔医生的话 有关你心脏的问题
Now the first thing we’ve got to do when we get home is find out…
首先我们回家要做的第一件事
…who that boy’s proper family is.
就是找出这小孩的家人
He hasn’t got any. Not around here, anyway.
他没有家人了 反正不在这儿就是了
Are you thinking what I think you are thinking?
犸莎 你想的跟我正在想的事一样吗?
We could say he’s the child of my cousin in North Dakota…
你可以说这个小孩 是我在北达科塔表哥的孩子
…and just now orphaned.
现在是孤儿了
Oh, Martha. Jonathan, he’s only a baby.
哦 犸莎 强纳森 他只是个婴儿
Martha, now you saw how we found him.
犸莎 你看到我们是怎么发现他的
Martha Clark Kent, are you listening to what I’m saying?
犸莎克拉克肯特 你有在听我说话吗?
Jonathan
强纳森
Come on, gang.
嘿 过来
Come on.

Yeah, but that was a great game.
是 但ue4d1 打的真是太棒了
All right.
哦 好的
Come on, hustle. Let’s go. Stack your helmets neatly.
来呀 走了 各位 叠好你们的钢盔吧
Remember about those uniforms, cleaned and washed by tomorrow…
记得明天要将制♥服♥清洗干净 要让它们看起来
…and looking like a football team.
像是支美式足球队一样
Clark, let’s have those clothes washed and ready for tomorrow’s game.
嘿 克拉克 我们明天的衣服都要洗好
Got to beat Mount Vernon High.
要打倒芒特佛南高中
Home early! Can you give me a lift?
早点回家 可不可以帮个忙?
Lana?
拉娜
Don’t bother with these. I’ll take them in with the other equipment.
不要烦恼这些 我会一起收拾的
Thank you, Clark. Sure.
谢谢你 克拉克 没问题
Listen, a whole bunch of us are going up to Mary Ellen’s.
听着 我们一票人要去犸莉艾伦家
Play some records. Would you like to come?
听听音乐 你要来吗?
Sure.
好呀
Sounds like it could be a lot of fun.
好像很好玩的样子
Kent can’t make it. Still got a lot of work to do.
肯特不能去 因为还有很多事要做
What are you talking about? I’ve just finished stacking…
你在说什么? 我刚刚堆完
All that?
还有那些
Oh, Brad!
哦 布雷特
Hey, come on, Lana.
嘿 来呀 拉娜
Let’s go.
我们走
He has to clean up. ‘Bye, Clark.
走啦 他得整理这些呢 我ue4d1再见 克拉克
‘Bye, Lana. Clean this up, Clark.
再见 拉娜 赶快整理吧 克拉克
Let’s go. ‘Bye, Clark.
我们走啦 拜 克拉克
We’re off to Mary Ellen’s. See you, Clark.
我们要去犸莉艾伦家了 明天见 克拉克
All right.
好了
‘Bye, Clark.
拜 克拉克
See you tomorrow. Bye-bye.
明天见 再见
Mommy, I saw a boy out there run as fast as the train!
天啊 我看到那边一个男孩 跑得跟火车一样快
Faster even!
甚至更快
Lois Lane, you have a writer’s gift for invention.
露意丝蓝恩 你想像力真丰富
I’ll say that for you. But…
我会帮你说好话的 可是ue4d1可是
Lois, please read your book.
露意丝 看你的书
No one ever believes me.
都没人相信我
Hey, look, there’s Clark!
你们看 是克拉克
How come he’s here?
他怎么会在这里?
Clark?
克拉克
How did you get here so fast?
你怎么会来的这么快?
I ran.
我用跑的
Ran, huh?
跑?
Told you he was an oddball. Let’s get out of here.
告诉你 他是个奇怪的人 我们走吧
Been showing off a bit, haven’t you, Son?
又在炫耀了 是吗?
I didn’t mean to show off, Pa.
我不是故意要炫耀的 爸
It’s just that guys like that Brad, I just want to tear them apart.
只是大家都喜欢布雷特 我只是想玩弄他们而已
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know I shouldn’t.
我知道不应该
Yeah, I know you can do all these amazing things…
我知道你可以做很多令人惊讶的事情
…and sometimes you think that you will just go bust…
有时候你是不想顾虑太多
…unless you can tell people about it.
但是除非你可以对大家明讲
Yeah. That’s right.
是 那就对了
I mean, every time I get the football I can make a touchdown.
如果我去玩足球 每次都可以达阵得分
That’s for sure. Every time.
是的 每次
Is it showing off when somebody’s doing the things he’s capable of doing?
我是说如果有一个人做他可以做得到的事也是炫耀吗?
Is a bird showing off when it flies?
鸟能飞也是炫耀吗?
No, no. Now, you listen to me.
不ue4d1不 你听我说
When you came to us, we thought people would take you away…
当你第一次来到这里 我们以为别人会来把你带走
…when they found out the things that you do.
因为当我们发现你的能力之后
It worried us a lot.
那的确让我们很担心
Then when a man gets older and he thinks very differently.
当一个人老了之后 想法不同了
And things get very clear.
有些事对他而言就比较清楚
And there’s one thing I do know, Son, and that is you are here for a reason.
我只知道一件事 儿子 你会在这里就是有其原因
I don’t know whose reason, or whatever the reason is…
我不知是谁的原因 或是什么原因
…maybe it’s because…
也许是ue4d1因为
I don’t know.
我不知道
But I do know one thing. It’s not to score touchdowns.
但我知道 绝不只是为达阵得分而已
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 爸爸
I’ll race you to it. Yeah.
爸 我们赛跑回家
You will?
你会吗?
Come on, Papa. Run. Come on. Move.
来 加油ue4d1来
Go, go. Come on. Hey, Baron.
加油 布朗 好耶
Oh, no.
哦 不
Jonathan.
强纳森
Jonathan!
强纳森
Dad.

No

Jonathan
强纳森
No

All those things I can do…
这些能力
…all those powers…
让我可以做所有的事
…and I couldn’t even save him.
但我却无法救他
Clark, get up.
克拉克 起床啰
Good morning, Smiley.
早安啊 斯麦利
Clark, breakfast.
克拉克 吃早餐啰
Are you going to sleep all day?
你打算睡一整天吗?
Clark, come on. Get up.
克拉克 别这样 起床

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!