Mount Vernon, Poughkeepsie…
往芒特佛南 波基思 葛兰卡尼斯
Board now. All aboard.
请上车 全部上车
Metropolis Transportation to Buffalo, Syracuse…
旅客转车处 到水牛城 雪城
Smoking cars are forward, move along now.
吸烟车往前走 请往前
Luggage at the top.
行李放在上头
Smoking cars are forward. All aboard, boarding.
吸烟车往前 上车 全部上车
Aramus, Aramus, make it Track 22.
亚瑞摩斯 到22号♥轨道去
I’ve seen him and I’m right on him. Lower level, Track 22.
我看到他了 我马上就来了 下层 22号♥轨道
So that’s it!
原来是这样呀
It’s amazing that brain can generate
真是太妙了 一个人动脑筋
enough power to keep those legs moving.
就可以使他们的腿移♥动♥
Harry…
哈利
Harry, where are you? Harry?
哈利 你在哪里? 哈利?
No

Harry,
哈利
Sick!
变♥态♥
Sick, you’re really sick!
变♥态♥ 你真的是变♥态♥
I’m sick, Ms. Teschmacher?
我是变♥态♥ 黛丝犸克小姐
Sick when we’re days from executing the crime of the century?
当我们开始实践全国性犯罪时 就已经变♥态♥了
No, no, no. Step away from that, please.
不ue4d1离远一点 拜托
How do you choose to congratulate the greatest criminal mind of our time?
你要怎么庆祝 这犯罪的伟大时刻?
Do you tell me that I’m brilliant?
你看得出来我很聪明吗?
Oh, no, that would be too obvious, I grant you.
哦 不 那太简单了
Charismatic?
有魔力
Fiendishly gifted?
坏到极点的天赋
Try twisted!
试试”偏执”这个词吧
Get away from that, get away!
走开ue4d1走开
Tell me, Lex.
告诉我 莱克斯
Why do so many people have to die for the crime of the century?
为什么这么多人 在这个世纪 要因为犯罪而去受死
Why? You ask why?
为什么? 你问我为什么?
Why does the phone always ring when you’re in the bathtub?
为什么每次你在上厕所时 电♥话♥总是会响
Why is the most brilliantly diabolical leader of our time…
为什么最聪明的魔鬼领导人
…surrounding himself with total nincompoops?
围绕在他身边的却是一群呆子
I’m back, Mr. Luthor.
我回来了 路德先生
I was just talking about you.
是的 我正想跟你说话
You were followed again.
你又被跟踪了
In spite of those cat-like reflexes.
受不了这些像猫的反射动作
Mr. Luthor, I’m sorry.
路德先生ue4d1对不起
Is that the newspaper I asked you to get me?
那是我要的报纸吗?
Yes.

Then why am I not reading it?
为何我没有在读呢?
Because I haven’t given it to you yet?
因为我还没有给你
Right.

At last it’s official.
至少 这是官方的消息
Thanks to the help of the US Government…
谢谢你们对美国政♥府♥的慷慨帮助
…we are about to be involved in the greatest real-estate swindle of all time.
我们已经涉入最大的不动产骗局之中
Lex, what is this…
莱克斯 这是什么不动产的观念?
obsession with real estate? All the time, “land, land, land.”
无论何时 土地都会被提及
When I was 6 years old, my father said to me…
黛丝犸克小姐 我六岁时我父亲曾对我说
“Get out!”
“滚出去”
Before that, he said, “Son, stocks may rise and fall…
在他说那句之前 儿子 股票有起有落
“…utilities and transportation systems may collapse…
公共设施及交通系统 也许会崩溃
“…people are no damn good, but they’ll always need land…
人们也不好 但他们就是需要土地
“…they’ll pay through the nose to get it.”
而且他们会付出很高的代价
“Remember,” my father said… “Land.”
记得我父亲说 土地
Right.
没错
It’s a pity that he didn’t see…
很可惜 他当时的筚路蓝缕
…from such humble beginnings how I’ve created this empire.
无法看到我如今所创立的王国
An empire. This?
一个王国? 这个吗?
How many girls do you know have
黛丝犸克小姐 你认识多少位小姐
a Park Avenue address like this?
是谁住在这条公园街大道里的?
Park Avenue address, 200 feet below?
公园大道? 在200尺地底下的公园大道
Do you realize what people are shelling out up there…
你知道多少人有那样的大楼
…for a few miserable rooms off a common elevator.
有那么多可怜的小房♥间 却要共用一个电梯
What more could anyone ask?
夫复何求?
Olsen !Yeah?
欧森 是
Get this Loch Ness update right into composing.
把朗奇奈斯马上排版好吗?
Yeah. No, that’s it, Roth. Put it to bed. Right.
是 够了 罗丝 放回床上 好吗?
Why are you standing here for? I’m not.
你站在那儿干嘛 我没有
I wasn’t going to say it. Go.
我没有要说的 去
The sex maniac profile.
这个性变♥态♥的档案
Right. Nine to five it’s a Pulitzer
对 九点到五点
Prize winner. What do you bet?
这就是普立兹奖的得主 要不要打赌
There’s no “Z” in “brassiere.”
没有奶罩的罩打错了
Nice job on that union scandal, Kent.
你对那件丑闻处理得很好 肯特
Gosh, thanks, Mr. White.
天呀 谢谢 白先生
Hi, Clark. Good night.
嗨 克拉克 晚安
Here, let me carry that for you. Thanks a lot.
来 我来帮你拿 非常谢谢你
Lois, have you got a minute?
露意丝 你有空吗?
Excuse me, please.
对不起 露意丝
And these two go to the addresses on the envelope, okay?
这两个地址要打上去 好吗?
I was wondering if you’d have dinner with me?
露意丝 我猜想你也许想跟我吃个晚餐
I’m sorry, I’m booked.
天呀 克拉克 对不起 我已有约了
Air Force One is landing at the airport. This kid’ll be there to make sure…
空军一号♥已降落在机场 这个小子想去那里
…youknowwho answers
要确定你知道是谁
the questions he would rather duck.
会回答一些问题 我宁愿他回避
Don’t you ever let up?
拜托 你不能放轻松一下吗?
What for? I mean I’ve seen how the other half lives.
为什么? 我已经看过另一半的人的生活
My sister, for instance. Three kids,
举例来说 我妹妹要处理三个小孩
two cats, and one mortgage.
两只猫 一个贷款
I would go bananas in a week.
我一个礼拜怎么够用
Can I take you to the airport? Not unless you can fly.
我能带你去机场吗? 除非你能飞
“Ladies.” I have to change, thank you. Goodbye.
哦 克拉克 女士专用 对不起
Change my clothes. Thank you. Bye. Hey, Lois, maybe we could
我必须换衣服 谢谢 再见 不 等等 露意丝
Maybe we could…
也许我们可以
Lois?
露意丝
Would you mail that for me? Thanks. Sure.
你可不可以行行好帮我寄一下 谢谢 哦 好
Good night.
晚安
Going down, please, going down.
哦 哦 下去吗 麻烦了
Going down?
下去吗?
Going up. Up, up.
上去 上去
Good night.
晚安
Daily Planet, Copter One. This is ground.
这是地面一号♥
Planet One, go ahead.
行星一号♥请直走
Miss Lane is here for a
蓝恩小姐在这要搭便机前往大都会机场
ride to the airport to meet Air Force One. It’s a hurry flight.
采访空军一号♥ 我们在赶时间
We’re on our way over the river.
了解 我们已经过河 看到你们了
Have one aboard for transfer. Over.
有一个人准备好要上飞机了 完毕
Roger, Planet One. You’re clear to land.
收到 星球一号♥ 你可以安全降落
Wind 02015. Altimeter 2989.
风向02015 阵风 测高2989
Roger, Over and out.
收到 完毕
A malfunction, can’t get lift off.
我们被勾到了 没办法升空
You’ve hooked a cable. What’s happening?
你勾到钢索了 发生什么事? 怎么了?
Set it down.
下降 下降
My God, we’ve lost motor control.
天呀 引擎系统失去控制了
I can’t hold it.
我无法控制
I can’t hold it.
我无法控制了
He’s lost it.
他遗失了它
Wake up.
醒醒
Help!
救命
Help! Help!
哦 天呀 救命ue4d1
Step back, folks.
退后 大家
Get back. Move over to the other side of the street.
大家退后 退到马路那一边去
Bring the canvas here. Get it up there.
摄影机过来拍上面
There’s helicopter up there.
直升机在上面
Help me.
救命
All right, folks. Let’s move back.
退后 让救护车可以通过
Let these firemen get in here.
有人在上面
Help me!
救我
Hold it. Get back.
等等 退后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!