Home 冒险电影 魔发奇缘:幸福前奏(2017)

魔发奇缘:幸福前奏(2017)

0
魔发奇缘:幸福前奏(2017)

都安排了双重保险措施
Good. We have guests from all over the world.
很好,我们有世界各地来的客人
I want them to know that they are safe.
我希望他们能够感受到这里是安全的
Everything for my little girl’s coronation weekend
我那小可爱加冕典礼的每个环节
must be absolutely perfect.
都必须完美无瑕
Hi. Dad.
哈喽 爸爸
* And now that at last
you are here in my arms *
至少只要你现在在我怀中
* I won’t permit you to fall *
我就不会允许你跌入低谷
* I must protect you *
我必须保护你
* From all the world’s harms *
不让你受到外界的任何伤害
* We’ll live happily ever after. after all *
我们终究会幸福地生活在一起,直到沧海为桑田
Now. as Princess. you are not only
representing yourself and the family.
现在,作为一个公主,
你不只代表着自己和这个家
but all of Corona.
还有整个Corona国
Don’t worry. Dad. I won’t let you down.
别担心爸爸,我不会让你失望的
But while we’re on the whole princess. coronation thingy.
但是,当我们在置办公主加冕礼的时候
I mean. all these royal activities are great.
我的意思是,所有的皇室活动都很好
but do you think I might be able
但我可不可以
to catch a little downtime soon?
拥有一点点休息时间?
I know this is all new. but you’ll adjust.
我知道这对你来说是全新的 但你会适应的
After all. your friend seems
毕竟,你的朋友
to be getting on just fine.
似乎适应的很好
Ooh-hoo-hoo. Helmut. my man.
嗷嗷嗷,Helmut,我的朋友
this hat ties the whole outfit together.
这顶帽子和礼服在一起简直是相得益彰
Now. I know what you’re all thinking.
现在,我知道你在想什么
“Why is Eugene in such a good mood today?
为什么Eugene今天心情这么好
“I mean. what gives?”
我的意思是,有什么好消息
* Now that we’re living splendorly *
我们现在的住处堂皇富丽
* Our dreams fulfilled extendedly *
我们的梦想已实现,并且超乎想象
* Why leave things open-endedly *
为什么要把事情
* For Rapunzel and moi? *
无止境地拖延下去?
* Tonight I’ll hand this rose to her *
今晚我将会为她献上这朵玫瑰
* Kneel down and then propose to her *
单膝跪地 表白衷心
* And give this ring I chose to her *
然后为她戴上精心挑选的戒指
Nice.
很好
* Life’s gonna be like strawberry sherbet *
生活将会犹如草莓果冻
* Once she is Mrs. Eugene Fitzherbert *
当她成为我的夫人Mrs.Eugene Fitzherbert
Okay. not great. but how about this?
好吧,不是很好听,那这样如何
* Once she is Princess Eugene Fitzherbert *
当她成为Eugene Fitzherbert公主
And what better day to propose to
a Princess than at her coronation?
还有什么会比在公主加冕礼上求婚更合适的?
* This is life after happily ever after *
这就是未来幸福美满的生活
* And our story has finally reached its end *
我们的故事终于要成为定局
– * Settling down here *
– * Year upon year *
在此定居
年复一年
* Contented and secure *
幸福安稳 怡然自得
* With dozens of duties we’ll have to tend *
还有一揽子需要履行的职责
* And now that we’ve gotten the dream that we chose *
现在我们的愿望已经实现
* Now that we’re in for the haul *
现在我们应该沉浸于得到的果实
* Now our adventures
can come to a close *
现在我们的冒险已经走到尽头
* Living happily ever after. after all *
从此,我们会幸福美满地生活在一起
* Now that I’ve gotten
the dream that I chose *
现在我们的愿望已经实现
* Why does my world feel so small? *
为什么,我的世界,会如此狭小
* If this is it *
如果这就是全部
* And it is. I suppose *
我想,也许这就是全部
* Is this happily ever after. after all? *
这就是,归根结底,最后幸福美满的生活?
Okay. no pressure. Just introducing myself
好的,别有压力 只是向世界各地的大人物
to the most important people in the world.
介绍自己罢了
Representing my mom. dad.
代表妈妈,爸爸
and the entire Kingdom.
还有这整个国家
We got this.
我们可以的
Lady Caine. what is it?
Caine小姐,这是什么
Time to pay our respects to our beloved royals.
是时候去向亲爱的皇室们 献上我的敬意了
We’re good at making people feel welcome.
我们很擅长让大家感觉到宾至如归
This is completely doable… ish.
我们做得到,吧……
Your Highness. I present
殿下,容我介绍
Dame Elizabeth Van Hoskins of Rochester.
来自Rochester的夫人Elizabeth Van Hoskins
Get in here!
到这儿来!
So nice to meet you.
认识你很高兴
Um. perhaps you should refrain from the bear hugs. sweetheart.
嗯……也许你应该克制一下这样的熊抱,我的小甜心
Oh. no bear hugs. Gotcha. Sorry.
啊好的,不能再熊抱别人了,我知道了,对不起
I present Lieutenant Commander
General James Rutherford-Carver III.
容我向您介绍,海军少校General James Rutherford-Carver III
Phew. That’s kind of a mouthful.
额(⊙﹏⊙),这好拗口
Is it okay if I call you Jimmy?
我可以叫你Jimmy吗?
I’d prefer you didn’t.
最好还是不要
Well. um…
额,嗯……
Welcome all the same then.
尽管如此,欢迎你的到来
I present the Duchess of Quintonia.
容我介绍 Quintonia女公爵
Wow. can I just say. I love your hair.
哇哦,我可以说,我好喜欢你的头发吗?
I used to have really long hair too. but…
我曾经拥有很长的头发哟,可是…
This is a handwoven coiffure
这是纯手工编制的发饰
weft from the finest silk and Vacuna fabrics.
由上上等的丝绸和瓦库纳的布料纬编而成
It designates high social status.
它象征着崇高地位
You think you’d know that.
想必你已经知道了呢
Uh. still. Nice to meet you.
呃..还是..很高兴认识你啦~
Sadly not nice enough to wear shoes. I’m afraid.
恐怕啊,这遗憾的是你穿的鞋还不够美
Really.
真的吗.
Sorry.
很抱歉…
So. I think we learned something very valuable today.
嘿,我觉得呢我们今天学到了非常有意义的东东呢
There’s a time and place for bear hug!
多么适合相拥的良宵啊!
Hey. are you okay?
嘿,你今天还好吗?
Yeah. great. Why wouldn’t I be?
嗯,很好呀 为什么会不好嘛?
It’s just…
就是…
Eugene. is all this everything you dreamed it would be?
Eugene,所有的这一切都是梦想中的那些吗?
Rapunzel. you are my dream.
Rapunzel. 你就是我的梦
So as long as you’re with me.
就这样,只要你静静陪着我。
that answer’s always gonna be yes.
那么这个问题的答案永远都是肯定的
Why? Don’t you feel the same way?
为什么?你没有同样的感受吗?
No… Ye-Yes!
没有…有,有的!
I mean. of course I do!
我的意思是,我当然也是啦
I love you with all my heart. Eugene.
我是真的爱你,Eugene
Look. I know this has got be weird.
嘿,我知道这有一点儿怪怪哒
No one’s expecting you to take it all in overnight.
没有人要你用一个晚上去搞定一切啊
But believe me. I’ve been all around the world
但是相信我,我到过世界上很多地方
and it doesn’t get any better than this.
没有一个地方比这更好了
This castle. our friends. your family. each other.
这座城♥堡♥,我们的朋友,你的家庭,每个人
What else could you possibly want?
有什么你还没得到满足的吗?
Nothing.
没有了。
Time to go!
时间已到!
How’s that water feeling. Fitzherbert?
Fitzherbert. 在水里感觉啥样?
Dark and icy.
黑暗并且冰冷。
Just like you.
像你一样,呵呵
Come on. Rapunzel. it’s time to head in.
好啦,Rapunzel. 是时候该往前走了
You don’t want to be exhausted for tomorrow.
你可不想明天累坏吧
Right! My morning off!
对呢!我明早的巡游!
Sorry!
抱歉.
Man. she scares me.
我的天,这人把我吓尿了。
The Princess. Rapunzel. will spend her day about town!
Rapunzel 公主驾到!她将会和小镇来一天亲密接触!
Oof!
啊!!!!
Oh!
噢!!!!!!
Ow! Ow!
好鸡冻好鸡冻!
Let me guess.
嗯,我猜猜看
Big day on the town wasn’t all you hoped it’d be?
今天在城里游♥行♥很不错哟 正是你期待的吧?
It was… interesting.
确实是…很有趣.
Uh huh. I bet.
呃呃…我确信
I just wish my dad would let me get out and see the real world.
我只是希望我老爸能让我大步走出去瞅瞅真实的世界真实啥模样。
You know. if you really wanted.
你是知道的,如果你真的想的话…..
I could get you in and out of here
我有办法让你出入自如
before anyone even knew
that we were gone.