Home 冒险电影 魔发奇缘:幸福前奏(2017)

魔发奇缘:幸福前奏(2017)

0
魔发奇缘:幸福前奏(2017)

不仅仅让你们可以天天数钱
but is offering you the opportunity
也给你们提供机会
to exact revenge on the king
去向国王
and his precious little princess.
和他的宠爱的小公主复仇
So. who’s in?
所以,谁要加入?
Is that a secret passage?
那是一个秘密通道吗?
It was before you announced it to the whole castle.
在你面前的通道啊 可以通向整个城♥堡♥
Rapunzel?
Rapunzel?
Rapunzel?
Rapunzel?
Rapunzel. are you in there?
Rapunzel,你在里面吗?
Is who in there. Eugene?
谁在里面哇?Eugene?
Huh? Uh. no one.
呃呃,没有人
This is just part of my nightly routine.
这个只是我每晚的例行惯例啦
You know? Yeah. checking
the castle for intruders.
你知道的,就是啊,检查
城♥堡♥里里外外看有没有入侵的人
keeping an eye on Rapunzel. like I promised. Mm-hmm.
照顾好Rapunzel 向我承诺的那样,嗯,是的!
Hey. is anyone in there?
嗨!有人吗?
No? Good!
没有人吗?简直不能更棒!
– See? The system works. really well I think…
– Eugene…
看到没?这项任务还挺有用的呢,真的不错哦我认为呢….
Eugene…..
Where is Rapunzel?
Rapunzel哪儿去了?
Uh. ah… in her room of course.
这么嘛…呃…当然是在她的房♥间咯
Good. I’d like to speak with her.
太好了我正想要找她聊会天呢
You can’t!
不要啊
I mean. you can. obviously…
我是说,你可以,显然…
you can do whatever you want. You’re the king!
你当然可以做任何你所想做的事!你是陛下!
A very large. intimidating. beardy.
非常高大的,令人生畏的,大胡子的
yet clearly understanding. King.
然而却也是非常善解人意的,陛下
It’s just. she’s still upset
只是,她还在心烦中
and she said she needed time alone.
她说需要一些时间静静
I was only trying to respect that.
我只是试图尊重她的想法
But. like I said. you are the king.
但是,正如我说的,您是陛下
the very sweet and non-hostile king.
非常贴心和善解人意的陛下
Well. maybe she does need some time to herself.
嗯,或许她的确想静静
but when you see her please tell
her that I am looking for her.
但是,回头你看到她,告诉她我在找她。
Sir. about the whole proposal earlier.
老大,关于之前提到的整个方案
That didn’t go quite as I had hoped.
并没有像我想象中顺利进行
We’ll discuss that later. son.
我们晚点再讨论,孩子。
much later.
拖一拖
Right. we both have bigger fish to fry.
好。咱俩有大事要办了
That was so fun!
真有趣!
I’d like to take this opportunity to remind you that
我觉得有必要提醒一下
we’re supposed to be sneaking out.
我们要有偷偷溜出来的觉悟
Cass. I think you’ll discover that
Cass,我觉得你会发现
I can be pretty sneaky when I need to…
我会非常的小心,尤其当我需要…
Nightly patrols.
夜间巡逻
We can get by them if we time it right.
如果时机掌握的好,我们可以避开他们
Wait. how did you know they were coming?
等一下,你怎么知道他们什么时候出现?
I have eyes in the sky.
我有天眼
That is amazing.
太棒了
You have your own owl.
你居然有自己的猫头鹰
What’s his name?
叫什么名字?
Owl.
猫头鹰
Max!
Max!
Yeah. when he heard
I was sneaking you out of here
是啊,知道我跟着你偷溜到这里的时候
he insisted he come along.
他坚持要来
And between you and me.
在你跟我之间
I think he’s got something
for you know who.
我觉得他有些事要告诉你
Hmm. it’ll be our secret.
嗯,这是咱俩的秘密
Oh honey. stop beating yourself up.
哦!亲爱的,别这么折磨自己
Rapunzel just needs some space.
Rapunzel 只是需要一些空间
Nobody said dealing with teenagers would be easy.
本来青春期的孩子就不好处理
Teenager or not. Ariana.
不管是否是青春期孩子,Ariana,
she will be Queen one day.
有一天她要成为女王的
I have to prepare her for that.
我必须帮她为此准备啊!
Guards. guards.
侍卫,侍卫!
My child.
我的孩子
Rapunzel!
Rapunzel
I just want to protect her.
我只是想保护她
* Seems like I’ve spent my whole life hoping *
好像我花了一辈子去希翼
* Dreaming of things I’ve never tried *
梦想那些我未曾尝试之事
* Tangled in knots. just waiting for my time to shine *
心似双丝网,中有千千结
却仍在等待我的灵感闪耀
* What if the doors began to open? *
假如一扇门已经准备开启
* What if the knots became untied? *
假如缠绕的结已经开始解开
* What if one day
nothing stood in my way *
假如有一天我的前路已没有阻碍
* And the world was mine? *
那么世界便天高任我飞吗?
* Would it feel this fine? *
感觉便这样美好吗?
* ‘Cause I got the wind in my hair *
因为我有微风穿发稍
* And a gleam in my eyes *
因为我有明眸在闪耀
* On an endless horizon *
在这无尽的地平面
* I got a smile on my face
and I’m walking on air *
看我笑嫣如花
看我腾云驾雾
* And everything life ought to be *
生命中应有的模样
* It’s all gonna happen
to me out there *
最好的安排已在前方
* And I’ll find it. I swear *
而我终将遇见
* With the wind in my hair *
以发丝之风作证
* So many roads I’ve yet to travel *
那无数未曾踏足的远郊
* So many friends I haven’t met *
那无数未曾结交的朋友
* So many new adventures
just around the bend *
那无数未曾启程的冒险或在转角处
* Plenty of mysteries to unravel *
那无数尚未解开的奥秘
* Tons of mistakes to not regret *
更有那数不清无悔的错
* So much to see. and to do. and to be *
诗与远方都在深情的呼唤
* A whole life to spend *
来呀,快活呀
* And it doesn’t end *
反正有大把时光
* ‘Cause I got the wind in my hair *
因为我有微风穿发稍
* And a song in my heart *
因为我有欢歌♥绕心梁
* And the fun’s only starting *
这都仅是幸福的前奏乐章
* I got a skip in my step
and I haven’t a care *
愿我健步如飞迈向心想事成
* And everything life ought to be *
生命中应有的模样
* Well. I know that it’s
waiting for me out there *
最好的安排已在前方
* And I’ll find it. I swear *
而我终将遇见
* With the wind in my hair *
以发丝之风作证
Just remember.
记着
no one can ever know I took you
outside the walls of Corona.
没人知道我把你带出城墙外了
Don’t worry! No one is going to find out.
放心!不会有人发现的
Whoa! Whoa. Max.
天哪噜!Max
All right. this looks dangerous. Can you…
哦!看起来真危险,你能不能…
can you stay here and watch Fidela for me?
你能不能留住这里帮我看一下Fidela
So. what did you want to show me?
那么,你刚才想给看什么
Believe me. it’s better if you see it for yourself.
相信我,你亲自看到最好
They’re beautiful.
很漂亮啊
What are they?
它们是什么?
Don’t know. They just kind of sprouted up here
我也不知道,他们好像是刚长出来
about a year ago.
大概一年以前
And watch this…
看这里
Uh. you might want to
stand back for this one.
哦,你最好靠后站
Wow!
我去!
They’re unbreakable.
砍不断啊!
Want to know the weirdest part?
想知道最诡异的是什么吗?
This is where they found the miracle flower
奇迹的小花就是在这里被他们发现的
that saved your mom.
救了你妈妈
And me.
还有我
Wait! What is…
等一下,这是…
Get to the horses as fast as you can
把马弄过来,越快越好
and don’t look back. Rapunzel.
不要回头看,Rapunzel