into the Princess spirit.
当然,已经进入公主的状态了
The bigger the wig.
the better the Princess. right?
假发越高,公主越尊贵,对吧?
So Dad. Mom said you wanted to talk.
爸爸,妈妈说你有事情想跟我说?
Yes… Rapunzel. last night.
是的,Rapunzel,昨晚
your mother and I had a discussion.
我和你妈妈讨论了一下
I know that I’m not always able to separate
我知道我总是不能把自己
the man from the king
从男人和国王的角色♥区♥分开
and separating the father from the king
而要区分父亲和国王
has proven even more difficult.
更是难上加难
Sweetheart. I know this
亲爱的,我知道
new life is hard to get used to.
新生活对你来说,是很难适应的
and I’m sure that sometimes you wish
而且我相信有时你希望
I would get out of your hair.
我能让你清静一会
Ooh. sorry.
嗷,对不起
It’s a little. um. dry out here.
这个有点,额,有点干
Anyone else dry?
你们也觉得吧?
Rapunzel.
Rapunzel
you are going to be Queen someday.
未来的某一天,你将要成为女王
A great Queen with a magnificent kingdom.
拥有着宏伟王国的伟大女王
But you know better than anyone else
但你比其他人都清楚
what a dangerous and evil place
这个世界可能拥有的
the world can be.
危险和邪恶
And the barrier keeping
us safe from that
那些阻拦我们远离平安的障碍
is sometimes more fragile
than it appears.
有的时候比他看起来脆弱多啦
When that evil rears its ugly head
当恶魔张牙舞爪虎视眈眈的时候
it is my job to protect Corona from it.
我的任务就是保护corona不受他伤害
And one day. that will be your responsibility.
有一天,那也会变成你的责任
And I must teach you how to carry it.
我必须教会你如何去承担
But that is many. many years away.
但那要很久很久以后啦
Until that burden is imposed on you.
你才需要去承担那份重任
I’m asking that you trust me
我需要你信任我
that I know how to keep danger as far away
信任我有能力
from you and this Kingdom
尽可能的帮助你和这个国家
as is humanly possible.
抵御危险
Do you understand?
你明白吗
It was until last night that I realized
直到昨天晚上我才意识到
that my methods may have at times seemed
我的方法有些时候或许看起来
strict or unfair or…
非常严格或者不公平或者…
Does this mean I can have
more time to myself
这是不是意味着我自己有更多的时间
without having half the royal
guard over my shoulder?
而不需要一半的忠诚的护卫来守卫?
Well. this means I’m willing
额。这意味着我正在
to reconsider those methods.
重新考虑这些方式
But I make no promises.
但是我可没承诺啥啊
I can work with that.
我可以接受这些
Well. I should go.
好吧 我该走了
I have a lot of princessing up to do.
我有很多公主的事要做呢
You’re right. Arianna.
你说对了 arianna
Teenagers are a whole new frontier.
年轻人将会铸成全新的疆界
How are ya?
你怎么样
Oh. come on!
得了吧
What is going on with Rapunzel?
Rapunzel怎么样了
I mean. is it something I did?
我的意思是 是我做错了什么吗
Probably.
可能是
And since when did she
start keeping secrets from me?
从什么时候开始她开始对我保密了
Hey. Fitzherbert. I need to get
this done before the coronation.
嗨 Fitzherbert 我得在加冕礼前把这些做完
so do you mind throwing your
pity party someplace else?
你介意在别的地方办你这个小可怜的party吗
Look. Cassandra.
看吧 Cassandra
I know you don’t like me for Rapunzel…
我知道你因为Rapunzel不喜欢我
Oh. that’s not true.
哦 不是那样的
I don’t like you for anyone.
不管是谁我都不喜欢你
I just want what’s best for her.
我只想想做对她最好的
You don’t say!
你别那样说!
Of course! I want her to feel safe.
当然了!我想她感觉很安全
I want her to be taken care of
and I want her to be happy here.
我想有人能照顾她
我想她在那能开心
Funny. you seem to have a pretty good handle
真可笑 你看起对你想要的事情
on the things you want.
掌握的挺好的
Oh. don’t you start.
你们别继续吵下去了
Hi. honey.
嗨 宝贝
Oh. hi mom.
哦 嗨 妈妈
You left so quickly after breakfast I…
你今天早上早饭后离开的太快了
I didn’t have a chance
to give this to you.
我都没找着机会把这个给你
I know it’s a little early
for a coronation gift but…
我知道这个作为一个加冕礼礼物来说给的太早了
I thought you might like to see it now.
但是我觉得你现在会想要看一下
18th of July…
七月十八号♥
We embarked on a safari to the most
remote plains of the third continent.
我们乘风破浪到了第三大♥陆♥最远的平原上
21st of May…
五月二十一号♥
Had to take shelter in a hidden cave
为了躲避风暴
to escape the fury of a violent storm.
我们得藏到石洞里
12th of April…
四月十二号♥
Helped villagers rebuild their war torn homes.
帮助村民们重新搭建被战争摧毁的房♥子
Mom. is this yours?
妈妈. 这是你的吗?
Did you actually do all this?
这真的都是你自己做的么?
Rapunzel.
Rapunzel
before I met your father.
在我遇到你父亲之前
I was so much like you.
我跟你是如此的相似
I had no idea what I was
supposed to have to do in this world.
我完全不知道在这个世界上我到底应该要做些什么
So I went out and found my own way.
于是我走向了外面的世界然后找到了属于自己的道路
Your father is right about one thing.
你的父亲说对了一件事情
You will be Queen someday.
你终有一天将会成为女王
but only you get to decide
但是只有你自己能决定
what kind of Queen you’ll be.
你到底想要成为什么样子的女王
And no one can tell you the
best way to make that decision.
而且没有人能够告诉你做出这个决定的最佳方法
But how can I if…
但是我该如怎么办万一…
Wait…
等等…
are you suggesting that I should… Honey…
你是在建议也许我应该… 宝贝…
find a way to fill those pages.
你要用你自己的方式来填满这些空白的页面
I only ask that you be safe.
我只要求你平安
be smart. and above all…
要机智. 最重要的是…
be true to yourself.
要做你自己
Plus est en vous?
(法语)
Plus est en vous.
(法语)
It means. “There is more in you.”
它的意思是 “你远远不止是你”
This would have been so much easier
如果有其他的女孩来帮忙的话
with the other girls helping.
这会容易的很多
but they’re such gossips.
但是她们太喜欢说闲话了
half the Kingdom would know about your hair by now.
到时候半个王国的人都会知道关于你头发的事情了
Are you sure you can’t see it?
你确定你看不见么?
POSITIVE
完全没问题
Are you sure you can pull this off?
你确定你真的没问题么?
I have to. Cassandra.
我必须可以. Cassandra
Just be careful you don’t trip on this.
你只要小心一点别被裙子绊倒
It’s not the dress I’m worried about.
我现在担心的不是裙子
How do people walk in these things?
人们到底是怎么穿着这鬼东西走路的?
Whoa!
噢!
Just relax.
放轻松
This is going to be fine.
一切都会没事的
I can’t wait any longer.
我已经不想再等了
This better work. Pocket.
这次最好能成功. Pocket
Don’t you worry. boys.
不要担心. 伙计们
Lady Caine will not disappoint.
Caine女士是不会让人失望的
Okay.
好了
Wow.
哇塞
Whoa!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!