过了十年后又在一起
And now again, 1 0 years later.
你是说我们注定要见面
We were supposed to meet.
这只是巧合
Coincidence.
对呀
Yeah.
你是刚回来吗?
Hon? Did you just get in?
我是艾警探,这是贝警探
Hi, I’ m Detective Edwards, L.A.P.D.
This is Detective Bell .
凯萨琳布斯特在吗?
We’re looking for Katherine Brewster.
Is she here?
不在
No.
-你是她未婚夫史考特?
-是的
-You’re her fianc? Scott Mason?
-Yes.
她工作的动物医院出了事
There was an incident at the
veterinary hospitaI where she works.
她可能身陷危险
We’re concerned something
may have happened to her.
她人呢?
Where is she?
魏特谷加油站员工报案说…
We got a report from a gas station
attendant near Victorville…
他目睹绑票案,这可能有关联
…about a possible kidnapping
and it might be related.
我会帮你找到她
I’ll help you find her.
跟我来
Come with me.
走吧
Go.
你母亲?
Your mother?
我不知道她葬在这儿
I never even knew
where she was buried.
她一死我就逃亡
I hit the road the day she died.
(莎拉康纳1959-1997
命运要靠自己创造)
你为什么带我来?
Why did you bring me here?
你在干嘛?
No! What are you doing?
住手
Hey, stop!
把你的手拿开!住手!
Get away from it! Stop!
莎拉康纳在墨西哥火化
Sarah Connor was cremated
in Mexico.
她的骨灰被撒在大海
Her friends scattered her ashes
in the sea.
她的遗愿是把武器藏在这儿
They stored these weapons
in accordance with her will .
她是怎么死的?
What happened to her?
血癌
Leukemia.
很遗憾
I’m sorry.
她发病时我们人在巴哈
We were living in Baja
when she was diagnosed.
医生说她只能活半年
They only gave her six months.
但是她却撑了三年
But she fought for three years.
她要确定一件事
Long enough to make sure.
什么事?
To make sure?
世界末日没有来临
That the world didn’t end.
她说:“之后的每一天都很宝贵”
”Every day after this one is a gift.”
“我们成功了,我们自♥由♥了”
She told me, ”We made it. We’re free.”
但是我一直都不相信
But I never really believed that.
我猜她也不相信
I guess she didn’t either.
我这一生只能把你当成父亲
You know you were about the closest
thing to a father I ever had?
很可怜吧?
How pathetic is that?
给我让开
Out of my way!
我的任务是保护你
My mission is to protect you.
别过来
That’s enough.
我发誓我会向你开枪
Move or I’ ll do it!
I swear I will ! I’ ll shoot you!
你开了枪就知道
Go ahead. See what happens.
别向我开枪
Don’t do that.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是警♥察♥,你们被包围了
This is the police.
We have the building surrounded.
把人♥质♥放走
Release your hostage!
别管我,你找的不是我,你在浪费时间
Just leave me here. I’ m not the one
you want. You’re wasting your time.
不对,约翰康纳率领反抗军获得胜利
Incorrect. John Connor
leads the Resistance to victory.
怎么会?
How?
为什么是我?
Why? Why me?
因为你是约翰康纳
You are John Connor.
我从小就被我妈灌输这种屁话
Christ, my mom fed me that bullshit
since the cradle .
看看我,我不是什么领袖
Look at me.
I’m no leader, I never was!
以后也不会是
I’m never gonna–
放手
Let go.
你说的对,我找的不是你
You’re right.
You’re not the one I want.
我在浪费时间
I’m wasting my time.
去你的,你这臭机器人
Fuck you, you fucking machine!
这才像话
Better.
你刚才在耍我?
Oh, you were just dicking with me?
愤怒比绝望更有用
Anger is more usefuI than despair.
什么?
What?
我的副程式包括人类心理学
Basic psychology is among
my subroutines.
还没抓到嫌犯?
Perps still holed up?
了解
Gotcha.
好消息,你未婚妻没事了
Good news. Your fianc閑’s okay.
她人在哪儿?
Where is she?
绿茵墓园,五号♥公路旁
Greenlawn Cemetery,
up off the 5 freeway.
就在沙漠旁边,他们要带她…
It’s right by the desert. But they’re
gonna bring her back to the–
我的老天
Oh, my God! Oh, my dear Jesus! God!
你安全了,不会受伤害
You’re safe now. They can’t hurt you.
凯蒂,我是席医生
Kate, my name is Dr. Silberman.
我是警方的创伤后心理顾问
I’m a post-trauma counselor
for the sheriff’s department.
你有什么感觉?
How are you feeling?
他不是人
He’s not human.
他真的,不是人
He’s really not human.
我知道被挟持为人♥质♥的感受
I know what it’s like to be
in a hostage situation.
我也当过人♥质♥
I’ve been there myself .
极度恐惧、心跳加速
The fear, the adrenaline.
都会让人产生各种幻觉
You find yourself imagining things.
不可能发生的事
lmpossible things.
疯狂的事
Crazy things.
令人抓狂的事
Insane things.
多年后才能复元
Take years to get over it.
-上!上!
-进去
-Go, go, go!
-Move it!
放下武器!
Drop your weapon!
还有那具棺材!
And the coffin!
向他开枪
Take him down! Take him down!
(发射760枚子弹、17辆车被毁)
(无人伤亡)
继续开枪
Resume fire!
我们要找到凯萨琳布斯特
We must reacquire
Katherine Brewster.
她为什么这么重要?
Why? What makes her
so goddamn important?
你要透过她联络美国♥军♥方…
Through her, you contact remnants
of the military…
学会如何对抗天网系统
并组成反抗军核心
…and learn how to fight Skynet,
forming the core of the Resistance.
你们的小孩也会很重要
Later,
your children will become important.
-什么?
-她是你的妻子
-What?
-She’s your wife.
快上来
Get in!
你不想死就快上车
Do you want to live? Come on!
-那是史考特,怎么可能?
-你的未婚夫?
-It was Scott! How could it be Scott?
-Your fianc?
TX能化身为任何形体
The T-X is polymimetic, able to take
the form of anything it touches.
你的未婚夫死了
Your fianc?is dead.
天啊
Oh, my God!
快想办法
Do something!
趴下来
Get down.
我们需要一辆新车

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章猜火车
下一篇文章终结者2:审判日
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!