你并不聪明
You is not very clever.
我能拦住你
I can stop you.
那些巨人
Those giants,
会像吃”蓝”瓜饼一样一口吃了你
they would swallop you up like a piece of frumpkin fry.
是南瓜饼 不是”蓝”瓜饼
It’s pumpkin pie, not frumpkin fry.
是长颈鹿 不是长”脖”鹿
And jiggyraffes are giraffes.
是鳄鱼 而不是”奥”鱼
Crocadowndillies are crocodiles,
是河马 也不是”吼”马
and hippodumplings are hippopotamuses.
这我也没办法
Well, I cannot be helpin’
有时候我就是说不准
it if I was sayin’ things a little squiggly.
我没办法总是说对
I cannot be right all the time.
我经常会说错
Quite often, I is left instead of right.
抱歉 我不是有意冒犯你
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be rude.
没事
Yeah.
我有的时候
Well, what I’m says and what I means
会表达不出自己的意思
is sometimes two different things.
你看的什么书
Hey, what is you reading?
《尼古拉斯·尼克白》[狄更斯著]
Nicholas Nickleby.
那些罐子里是什么
What’s in those jars?

Dreams.
梦又不是物品
Dreams aren’t things.
我不会做梦 我有失眠症
I don’t dream, actually. I’ve got insomnia.
是吗
Is that right?
梦非常神秘
Dreams is actually very mysterious things.
它们总是
All the time
在寻找
they is searching
找那些
for…
睡着的
for sleeping
人们
people.
“血管突出 浑身如火烧一般”
“With throbbing veins and burning skin
“双眼沉重而充满野性”
“Eyes wild and heavy.”
你 你认得字
You can… You can read!
是啊
Yeah.
“思绪纷乱无章”
“Thoughts hurried and disordered
“他觉得那束光仿佛在斥责他”
“He felt as though the light were rep-roach
“并不由自主地颤抖”
“And shrunk involuntarily from the day
“仿佛他是某种丑陋肮脏的”
“As if he were some foul and hideous
“物什”
“Thing.”
救命啊
Help me!
不 救命啊
No! Help!
救救我
Help me!
救命
Help!
是你弄的
You did that.
你说对了
There you has me right.
我说了 我从不做梦
I told you I didn’t dream
所以没必要弄得这么恐怖
so it was much scarier than it needed to be.
有必要
Needs must.
你这样的小孩子
Titchy little snapperwhippers like you
不应该跟我这样的老头子讨价还价
should not be higgling around with old sage and onions like me.
巨人都很暴♥力♥ 都会吃人
Giants is all murderful and cannybulls.
会把你们这些人豆子当成糖块吃掉
They’s swallopin’ up human beans like they’s sugar lumps.
是人类 不是人豆子
“Beings”, not “Beans”.
随便了 反正会把你吃掉
Yeah, well, they’d eat you either way.
那瓶绿色的液体是什么
What… What is that green fizz?
秘制绿酒
Frobscottle.
巨人们都喝这个
All giants is drinking frobscottle.
它的气泡是往下走的
It… It’s fizzing the wrong way.
我们的气泡会往上冒
Our bubbles go up.
上 上
Up? Up?
往上冒的泡泡会让人打嗝
Upward-going bubbles gives a filthsome belchy burp.
偶尔打个嗝又怎么了
But what’s wrong with a little burp now and then?
很讨厌
It’s loathsome.
可如果肚子里的泡泡往下走
But if the bubbles in your tummy go down
从另一个地方出来
and come out someplace else…
-怎么 -那样后果会更严重
– Yeah? – That could have a far nastier result.
噗噗炮
A whizzpopper.
-噗噗炮 -没错
– Whizzpopper? – Yeah.
代表真正的快乐
A sign of true happiness.
不要
Oh, no.
开始反应了
It’s glummy!
哇塞
Whoopie!
侏儒
Runt.
你在家吗 侏儒
Is you at home, Runt?
没有
No.
你在说话
You is jabbeling.
你在跟谁说话 侏儒
Who is you jabbeling to, Runt?
你大早上闹腾什么
Why is you such a chatbag in the morning?
今天怎么没睡觉
Why is you not sleeping today?
因为你说话把我吵醒了
Because you keep me awake with your jabbeling.
我受伤了
I has a boo-boo.
等会儿帮你弄
Oh, possibly later.
现在弄 侏儒
Now, Runt!
好吧 帮你弄 不要
Never mind, I will. Don’t…
我去拿点水
Right, now we just have to fetch some water.
不 不要水
No, no, no. No water.
不要水
No water.
你躲起来 躲在这个后面
Hide behind something. Hide behind there.
好了 给我吧
All right. Gimme it.
给我 快点
Gimme it. Give it here.
你养了新宠物吗
Does you have a new little petty-poo?
没有
No.
我闻到人味儿了 侏儒 要是被我找到
I smells bean, Runt. I finds him…
-别乱动 -我会吃掉他
– Hold still. – …I eats him up.
你搞错了
You is barking up the wrong dog.
这里没有人
There ain’t no bean here.
我饿了
I is hungry.
这样吧 你把那个大鼻子瓜吃了吧
Hey, yeah. Why don’t you have that snozzcumber?
那个瓜非常好吃 很新鲜
Oh, that is a scrumptious snozzcumber. It’s fresh.
你住的地方可真烂 侏儒
You lives on some rotten garbage, Runt.
别这样
Don’t be like that.
-你没试过吗 食肉者 -没有
– Have you never tried that, Fleshlumpeater? – No, never.
我告诉你 非常好吃
I’ll tell you, I’s guzzling
会让你一整天都高高兴兴
that wonderveg gleefully, night and day.
你就这毛病
Well, that’s what’s wrong with you.
外表看着很恶心
The outside is horrigust.
但是内馅闻起来…
But the inside is smelling something…
却熟悉而甜美
…sweetly familiar.
好啊 那就吃吧
Yeah! Go on! Go on, boy.
那你就吃了吧 非常好吃
Get your lips around that. That is lovely.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
你很讨厌蔬菜 你只吃人豆子
You hates vegetables! You eats only beans!
我讨厌蔬菜
I hate vegeterribles.
我只吃人豆子
I eats only beans.
-是啊 -是
– Yeah! – Yeah.
没错
Yeah!

Yeah.
我就是这么说的
That’s what I said.
我是这么说的 是我说的
That’s what I is sayin’. I said it.
我讨厌水果和蔬菜
I hates, ugh, fruits and vegeterribles.
还讨厌水
And water!
还讨厌水
And water.
还讨厌水
And water.
这个归我了
I’m taking this.

You.
你真是巨人的耻辱
You is an insult to giant people.
干杯
Cheers.
太热了 太热了 太热了
Too hot! Too hot! Too hot!
太热了
Too hot!
有没有穿的
And something to wear?
怎么了
What?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章雪怪大冒险
下一篇文章玩具总动员4
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!