疯狂动物城是一座独一无二的现代动物都市。每种动物在这里都有自己的居所,比如富丽堂皇的撒哈拉广场,或者常年严寒的冰川镇。它就像一座大熔炉,动物们在这里和平共处——无论是大象还是小老鼠,只要你努力,都能在此闯出一番名堂。不过乐观的警官兔朱迪却发现,作为史上第一任兔子警官,要和一群强硬的大块头动物警察合作可不是件容易事。为了证明自己,她决心侦破一桩神秘案件;追寻真相的路上她被迫与口若悬河、谎技高超的狐尼克联手,却发现这桩案件背后隐藏着一个意欲颠覆动物城的巨大阴谋……

恐惧 背叛和嗜血
Fear, treachery, blood lust.
数万年前支配着我们的世界
Thousands of years ago these were the forces that ruled our world
那时食草动物惧怕食肉动物
A world where prey were scared of predators.
而食肉动物无法遏制的本能
And predators had an uncontrollable…
让他们捕猎 残杀 还有
biological urge to maim, and maul, and…
流血 血 血
Blood! Blood! Blood!
胡萝卜日才艺秀
和死亡
And.. Death!
那时世界分成两部分
Back then, the world was divided in two.
凶残的食肉动物 和温顺的食草动物
Vicious predator, or meek prey.
凶残的
食肉动物
温顺的
食草动物
但我们也随着时间进化
But over time, we evolved,
将这原始野蛮的生活方式抛在身后
and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.
现在食肉和食草动物和谐共处
Now predator and prey live in harmony.
每只哺乳动物的未来都有了无限可能
And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.
我不用再缩在羊群里了
Yeah, I don’t have to cower in a a herd anymore.
英文的黑羊Black Sheep等于中文的害群之马
我可以做宇航员
Instead, I can be an astronaut.
我不用再孤单地追捕狩猎了
I don’t have to be a lonely hunter anymore.
我可以追捕逃税的人
Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.
我要做精算师
I’m gonna be an actuary.
我可以让世界更美好 我要做
And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be…
警察
A police officer!
兔子警察 简直蠢透了
Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!
眼界狭窄的当然觉得不可能
It may seem impossible to small minds.
说的就是你 吉迪恩·格雷
I’m looking at you, Gideon Grey.
但是211英里外就是伟大的动物城
But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.
我们双方的祖先签订和平契约
Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.
胡萝卜日才艺秀
正式宣布 谁都能成就无限可能
And declared that anyone can be anything!
谢谢大家 晚安
Thank you and good night.
朱迪 你想没想过
Judy, you ever wonder how
你妈妈和我为什么这么幸福吗
your mom and me got to be so darn happy?
没有
Nope.
我们放弃了梦想 安定了下来 对吗邦妮
Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?
是啊 斯图 我们可安定了
Oh, yes. That’s right, Stu. We settled hard.
这就是知足常乐 朱迪
You see, that’s the beauty of complacency, Jude.
不尝试新的事物 就绝不会失败
If you don’t try anything new, you’ll never fail.
我挺喜欢尝试的
I like trying, actually.
亲爱的 你爸爸是说
What your father means, hon,
成为警官对你来说非常难
is that it’s gonna be difficult, impossible even…
甚至是不可能的
for you to become a police officer.
是啊 还从没有兔子做过警察
Right. There’s never been a bunny cop.
-没有 -兔子不做警察
– No. – Bunnies don’t do that.
-绝不会 -绝不
– Never. – Never.
那我就是第一个了
Well… Then I guess I’ll have to be the first one.
因为我要让世界更美好
Because I am gonna make the world a better place!
或者 这样
Or, heck, you know.
想让世界更美好吗
You wanna talk about making the world a better place,
做个种胡萝卜的农民最好了
no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.
是啊 你爸爸和我 还有你275个兄弟姐妹
Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.
我们就是在改变世界
We’re changing the world.
-一根胡萝卜一根胡萝卜地拯救 -可不是嘛
– One carrot at a time. – Amen to that.
种胡萝卜是光荣的职业
Carrot farming is a noble profession.
只要把种子撒进土里
Just putting the seeds in the ground…
用土盖上…
At one with the soil. Just getting covered in dirt.
可不是吗 有梦想是好事
You get it, honey. I mean, it’s great to have dreams.
只要别陷进去就好
Yeah, just as long as you don’t believe in them too much.
她去哪了
Where the heck’d she go?
把票给我
Give me your tickets right now,
不然揍扁你温顺的小羊屁股
or I’m gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.
住手 吉迪恩
Cut it out, Gideon!
咩咩 你要哭吗
Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?
-听她的 快住手 -戏服不错 小废物
– You heard her. Cut it out. – Nice costume, loser.
你是疯到什么样
What crazy world are you living in
才觉得兔子能当警察
where you think a bunny could be a cop?
乖乖把票还给他们
Kindly return my friend’s tickets.
有种来拿 但是小心点
Come and get them. But watch out.
因为我是狐狸
Cause I’m a fox,
你在那蠢货舞台剧上也说了
and like you said in your dumb little stage play,
以前食肉动物吃食草动物
us predators used to eat prey.
杀手本能还在我们的DANA里
And that killer instinct’s still in our DANA.
那个 应该是DNA
Uh, I’m pretty much sure it’s pronounced DNA.
我知道 不用你告诉我 崔维斯
Don’t tell me what I know, Travis.
我不怕你 吉迪恩
You don’t scare me, Gideon.
现在怕了吗
Scared now?
看那鼻子抽的 她怕了呢
Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.
哭吧 小兔兔 哭吧
Cry, little baby bunny! Cry…
你就是不肯放弃是吧
Oh, you don’t know when to quit, do you?
你给我记住这一刻
I want you to remember this moment
免得你再不安分
the next time you think you will ever be…
忘了自己就是只种胡萝卜的蠢兔子
anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.
-好重啊 -你没事吧 朱迪
– That looks bad. – Are you okay, Judy?
我没事 给你
Yeah, yeah, I’m okay. Here you go.
-你把票拿回来了 -你真棒 朱迪
– Wow, you got our tickets! – You’re awesome, Judy.
吉迪恩·格雷真是胡说八道
Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn’t know what he’s talking about!
有件事他是说对了
Well, he was right about one thing.
我就是不肯放弃
I don’t know when to quit.
动物城警察学校
听好了 学员们
Listen up, cadets.
动物城境内有12个独特的生态系统
Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.
15年后
比如冰原镇 撒哈拉广场 热带雨林区
Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.
正式上岗前
You’re gonna have to
每个区域都要非常熟悉
master all of them before you hit the streets.
不然呢 就死了
Or guess what? You’ll be dead!
炽热沙尘暴
Scorching sandstorm.
死了 兔宝宝
You’re dead, bunny bumpkin.
一千英尺攀高
One thousand foot fall.
死了 胡萝卜头
You’re dead, carrot face.
冰墙攀岩
Frigid ice wall.
死了 小山妞
You’re dead, farm girl.
大块头罪犯 死了
Enormous criminal. You’re dead.
死了 死了 死了
Dead. Dead. Dead.
脏马桶 死了 小毛球
Filthy toilet. You’re dead, fluff butt.
退学回家吧 毛兔兔
Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.
-从没有兔子当过警察 -从没有
– There’s never been a bunny cop. – Never.
-从没有 -种胡萝卜的蠢兔子
– Never. – Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.
作为动物城的市长
As mayor of Zootopia,
我很荣幸地宣布 哺乳动物选拔行动的
I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion initiative,
第一批警校学员已经毕业了
has produced its first police academy graduate.
本届毕业生代表 警局第一位兔子警官
Valedictorian of her class, ZPD’s very first rabbit officer…
朱迪·跳跳
Judy Hopps.
头羊市长助理 她的警徽
Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.
-对了 -谢谢
– Oh, yes, yes! – Thank you.
朱迪 我很荣幸地
Judy, it is my great privilege
将你分配到动物城的中心
to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia…
一区 市中心
Precinct One. City Center.
恭喜你 跳跳警官
Congratulations, Officer Hopps.
我不会让你失望的
I won’t let you down.
这是我从小的梦想
This has been my dream since I was a kid.
这是属于我们小动物的骄傲
You know, it’s a real proud day for us little guys.
头羊 快点让开
Bellwether, make room, will you? Come on.
好了 跳跳警官 笑一个
Okay, Officer Hopps. Let’s see those teeth!
跳跳警官 看这里
Officer Hopps, look here.
-我们真为你骄傲 朱迪 -也有点担心
– We’re real proud of you, Judy. – Yeah, and scared too.
祝你好运 朱迪
-是啊 -又骄傲又担心
– Yes. – Really, it’s kind of a proud-scared combo.
动物城啊 那么远 那么大
I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章银河护卫队2
下一篇文章冰雪奇缘
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!