索林
Thorin!
索林
Thorin!
索林
Thorin.
半身人呢
The Halfling?
没事了
It’s all right.
比尔博在这里 他很安全
Bilbo is here. He’s quite safe.

You!
你都干了些什么
What were you doing?
你差点就没命了
You nearly got yourself killed!
我不是说过吗 你是个累赘
Did I not say that you would be a burden?
没法在野外生存
That you would not survive in the wild?
我们容不下你
That you had no place amongst us?
那是我这辈子最大的错误
I have never been so wrong in all my life.
很抱歉怀疑你
But I’m sorry I doubted you.
不 我也怀疑我自己
No, I would have doubted me too.
我不是个英雄 也不是个勇士
I’m not a hero or a warrior.
连盗贼都不是
Not even a burglar.
那不会是我想的那个地方吧
Is that what I think it is?
艾雷博
Erebor…
孤山
the Lonely Mountain…
中土最后一个伟大的矮人王国
the last of the great Dwarf kingdoms of Middle-earth.
我们的家园
Our home.
信鸦
A raven!
鸟儿们都飞回山那边了
The birds are returning to the mountain.
亲爱的欧音 那是只画眉
That, my dear Oin, is a thrush.
我们当它是个兆头
But we’ll take it as a sign.
-好兆头 -没错
-A good omen. -You’re right.
最糟糕的肯定已经过去了
I do believe the worst is behind us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!