你输了
You lost.
丢了
Lost?
在哪里
Where is it?
在哪里
Where is it?!

No!
在哪里
Where is it?!

No! No!
丢了 丢了
Lost!
老天爷啊 咱真该死
Curse us and splash us!
把宝贝丢了
My precious is lost!
你丢了什么东西
What have you lost?
不许问咱们 不关它的事
Mustn’t ask us! Not its business!

No!
咕噜 咕噜
Gollum, gollum!
他那个脏兮兮的
What has it got…
小口袋里
in its nasty…
到底有什么
little pocketses?
他偷走了
He stole it.
他偷走了
He stole it!
他偷走了
He stole it!
敲碎你的骨头
Bones will be shattered
拧断你脖子
Necks will be wrung
殴打你折磨你
You’ll be beaten and battered
绞架吊死你
From racks you’ll be hung
在这里吃掉你 不再见天日
You will die down here And never be found
深埋在这半兽人之城
Down in the deep of Goblin-town
我认得那把剑 那是斩杀半兽人之剑
I know that sword! It is the Goblin-cleaver!
咬剑
The Biter!
这柄剑斩断过千百条颈子
The blade that sliced 1000 necks!
抽他们 打他们 宰了他们
Slash them! Beat them! Kill them!
杀光他们所有人
Kill them all!
把他的脑袋切下来
Cut off his head!
拿起武器
Take up arms.
战斗
Fight.
战斗
Fight!
他用的是破敌之剑 那白昼般明亮的打剑
He wields the Foehammer! The Beater! Bright as daylight!
索林
Thorin!
跟我来 快
Follow me. Quick!
快跑
Run!
把它给咱们
Give it to us!
它是咱们的
It’s ours.
它是咱们的
It’s ours!

Thief!
巴金斯
Baggins!
快点
Quickly!
别停下
Faster!
预备
Post!
冲啊
Charge!
割断绳索
Cut the ropes!
跟上 快点
Come on, quickly!
跟上
Come on, move!
快点
Go, go, go!

Jump!
跳啊
Jump, lad!
跟上
Come on!
-小心后面 -你以为能逃出我的掌心
– Watch your backs! – You thought you could escape me.
现在你能怎么样呢 巫师
What are you going to do now, Wizard?
原来这样就行
That’ll do it.
还不算很糟糕
Well, that could have been worse.
你真会开玩笑
You’ve got to be joking!
甘道夫
Gandalf!
数量太多了 我们打不过他们
There’s too many. We can’t fight them.
只有一样东西能救我们 日光
Only one thing will save us, daylight!
跟上 快 快跑起来
Come on! Here! On your feet.
-巴林 -快
– Balin. – Come on!
慢着
Wait!
我的宝贝 慢着
My precious. Wait!
咕噜 咕噜
Gollum, gollum!
快点
Quick, quick!
这边
This way.
巴金斯
Baggins!

Thief!
诅咒它 弄死它 咱们恨它一辈子
Curse it and crush it! We hates it forever!
5个 6个 7个 8个
Five, six, seven, eight.
比弗 波弗 10个
Bifur. Bofur. That’s 10.
菲力 奇力 12个了
Fili, Kili! That’s 12.
还有邦伯 这就13个了
And Bombur. That makes 13.
比尔博在哪里
Where’s Bilbo?
我们的霍比特人呢
Where is our Hobbit?
那个该死的半身人 他不见了吗
Curse that Halfling! Now he’s lost?
我以为他跟多瑞在一起
I thought he was with Dori!
-这不能怪我 -你上次在哪见到的他
– Don’t blame me! – Well, where did you last see him?
我们刚被围起来的时候
I think I saw him slip away
好像看见他溜走了
when they first collared us.
到底是怎么回事
And what happened, exactly?
-告诉我 -我来告诉你怎么回事
– Tell me! – I’ll tell you what happened.
巴金斯大♥师♥趁机离开了
Master Baggins saw his chance and he took it.
他离家以来 脑子里想的就只有
He has thought of nothing but his soft bed and his warm hearth…
他的床铺跟火炉
since first he stepped out of his door.
我们再也不会见到那个霍比特人了
We will not be seeing our Hobbit again.
他早就离开了
He is long gone.
不 他没有
No. He isn’t.
比尔博·巴金斯
Bilbo Baggins.
我第一次因为重逢这么开心
I have never been so glad to see anyone in my life.
比尔博 我们差点都放弃你了
Bilbo. We’d given you up.
你是怎么从半兽人手上逃脱的
How on earth did you get past the Goblins?
是啊 怎么逃脱的
How, indeed.
这有什么关系呢 他回来了
Well, what does it matter? He’s back.
这最重要 我想知道
It matters. I want to know.
你为什么会回来
Why did you come back?
我知道你怀疑我 我知道你一直都怀疑
Look, I know you doubt me. I know you always have.
你说得对 我经常想起袋底洞
And you’re right, I often think of Bag-end.
我想念我的书本
I miss my books.
我的扶手椅 我的花♥园♥
And my armchair and my garden.
那是我的归宿
See, that’s where I belong.
是我的家
That’s home.
这也是我回来的原因 因为
And that’s why I came back. Because…
你们没有家
you don’t have one. A home.
你们的家园被夺走了
It was taken from you.
而我要尽力帮你们夺回来
But I will help you take it back if I can.
真是刚出虎口
Out of the frying pan.
又入狼穴 跑
And into the fire. Run.
快跑
Run!
快跑
Go!
爬到树上去
Up into the trees!
都上去
All of you!
快 爬上去 比尔博 快爬
Come on, climb! Bilbo, climb!

Quickly!
他们来了
They’re coming!
阿佐格
Azog.
这不可能
It cannot be.
要倒了
It’s going!
菲力
Fili!

No!
不要
Oh, no.
甘道夫先生
Mr. Gandalf!
撑住 诺瑞
Oh, no, Dori!
救命
Help!
不要
No!
索林 不要
Thorin! No!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!